Turkish Love Rats

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Turkish Love Rats

Post by Billy »

while searching for turks gangster history for jboy, i stumbled on this shit :)

Turkish Men – Why Your Holiday Romance Is Doomed

489 comments

Turkish Men are once again causing heartache all over the globe. Every year, thousands of foreign women enter Turkey and strike up a holiday romance. For some, the holiday romance does not work out and they move on. Others however can not accept the holiday romance for what it was. They join Turkish Love Rats and make it the focus of their Facebook page. They start free blogs slating off every Turkish man they know and then join numerous amounts of forums to declare to the world that all Turkish men are sleazeballs and should never be trusted.

http://turkishtravelblog.com/turkish-me ... y-romance/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

My ex-GF from highschool is half turkish :) Her family moved back to Turkey in 10th grade and I never saw her again. She is married now and has 2 adorable children, oh the memories

Her brother is a heartthrob though but I don't think he broke any hearts deliberately. It's more of the blond cheerleaders going gaga for him but he's got eyes set on the nerdy asian valedictorian although he could have had any girl in his class. Now that is a man.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

seems like somebody liked a turkish girl :)
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

their eyes light up when they realise you're foreign ... they say 'yabanci :shock: ' lol ... western women always hook up with the turks so they think any foreign woman can be easy pickings. I tend to blend in until I say something then they think i'm iranian or persian.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -