Do you think David Icke is a charlatan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Do you think David Icke is a charlatan?

Post by Banano »

http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/201 ... avid-icke/

Is There Any Evidence to Support David Icke’s Theories?

No.

There is not a single shred of evidence anywhere in the world to suggest that
(1) shape-shifting reptilian aliens from the constellation Draco actually exist;
(2) various world leaders, celebrities and country-western stars are actually reptilian shape-shifting aliens from the constellation Draco; or
(3) that there is a such thing as an “Illuminati,â€￾ a “New World Orderâ€￾ or a “Global Domination Agenda.

David Icke is a person, popular in New Age and conspiracy theorist circles, who espouses an elaborate belief system so bizarre, so implausible, and so far-removed from reality that it is incapable of being accepted in any rational frame of mind. The fact that this worldview lacks a single shred of evidence to support it should underscore precisely how far-removed from reality it is

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ambition
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you think David ICKE is charlatan?

Post by Ambition »

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Where is he getting his shape shifting lizard theory, aliens from?... what evidence does he have to support those claims?
If normal person starts talking such anonsense he would be considered mental case... :roll:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

then he is no different to some religious preacher in a way,
some people get turned on by him and his teachings but ...if you believe his tales you could beleive in anything

he takes it too far, at least he makes good money out of it..wonder if he believes in his crap
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

He makes outlandish claims supported by no evidence. When you make a claim in the positive affirmative (it is; it does; it's there; etc) you have something called the burden of proof. It's the antidote to religion, as when theist are told they have the burden of proof, they experience a system overload and shut down.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

I don't think he's a charlatan, I Just think he's nuts. It just so happens being nuts made him a lot of money.

In other words, he believes what he poops out of his mouth.

The conspiracy subculture will believe almost anything anyone tells them so long as it's filled with a lot of "THEY don't want you to know this BUT..." type talk.

But 90% of it's just made up. Over-active imaginations. Same with Alex Jones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The person who wrote that blog post has obviously never seen one of David Icke's mega lectures. Someone saying "there's no evidence" doesn't make it so. This blogger claims that Icke has not a shred of evidence to back his claims, yet this blogger doesn't present a shred of evidence that Icke is wrong or crazy to back his claims either. So who does he think he is? Why should anyone believe him?

One has to look at the evidence presented first. In Icke's lectures, he cites evidence, citations, sources, etc. He doesn't just talk empty fluff for 9 hours. If he did, no one would listen to him. Duh. Most of what he says is sourced and backed by "something". Anyone who listens to him knows that. Therefore this blogger probably didn't even bother listening to him.

Icke may not be right about everything. But who is? What's very interesting is that no one who's really listened to him think he's nuts. The only people who say he's nuts are those who have never really heard him out before. That should tell you something.

We all make the fallacy of assuming that the limits of our understanding and vision, are the limits of the universe. They are not. Reality is not limited by our minds.

Besides, the government has lied many times, and started false wars for profit, sacrificing thousands or millions of lives in the process. So people have a right to be cynical and distrustful toward government. After the JFK assassination, which even common people realize was a conspiracy and cover up by people at the highest levels of government, the American public began losing trust in their government. They were lied to, and lost a great leader who was really trying to do what was best for them.

And now, people have begun to realize that they were lied to about 9/11 and that it was probably an inside job. So naturally, people are going to assume that something evil is running things. David Icke may capitalize on that. But who is to say he is wrong? The more people listen to him, the more people think he is brilliant. That should tell you something.

Before judging him, listen to one of his big lectures first. Otherwise, you are not qualified to just dismiss him out of hand. Listen to him present his evidence first. I would suggest starting with this presentation called "The Lion Sleeps No More". It is one of his best ones.

Here are parts 1 and 2. It is about 7 hours long.

Last edited by Winston on December 21st, 2012, 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:Where is he getting his shape shifting lizard theory, aliens from?... what evidence does he have to support those claims?
If normal person starts talking such nonsense he would be considered a mental case... :roll:
Mostly from:

1) Testimonials of various people. Example: Princess Diana's close confidant claims that she told her that the Royal Family were reptilian and not human.
2) Ancient history in many cultures says that we were seeded by ancient reptiles, dragons, serpents, etc.
3) Biology: We all have a reptilian brain called the R-complex.
4) Some videos show reptilian green eyes with narrow pupils. Most have been debunked as fakes, but a few are unexplainable.

You have to listen to one of his mega lectures to hear what evidence he has. Like I said before, you shouldn't dismiss what he says offhand without hearing him out first. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

What's very interesting is that no one who's really listened to him think he's nuts. The only people who say he's nuts are those who have never really heard him out before. That should tell you something.

Watch the mega presentation above. Just see 1 or 2 hours of it per day, if you can't view it all in one sitting.

Some of the best conspiracy researchers in the world believe in this too, including Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion.

Check out the Reptilian episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory. It's pretty interesting.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ambition wrote:He makes outlandish claims supported by no evidence. When you make a claim in the positive affirmative (it is; it does; it's there; etc) you have something called the burden of proof. It's the antidote to religion, as when theist are told they have the burden of proof, they experience a system overload and shut down.
How do you know he has no evidence? Have you heard his mega presentations? Just saying that he has no evidence doesn't mean that it's true. What's very interesting is that no one who's really listened to him think he's nuts. I've yet to see one person who took the time to hear David Icke out who still thought he was nuts afterward. The only people who say he's nuts are those who have never really heard him out before. That should tell you something.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I use to follow these guys until they started fighting with each other. That is when they spill the beans and give you real information.

For example, this about Jeff Rense, a buddy of Icke, from an insider he pissed off:

“For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.â€￾

So you see, conspiracy theory can be very big money for the top guys. It is important to keep in mind that it is entertainment. I can see why a website owner would want to get on the conspiracy bandwagon. These guys can make serious money. How much does Icke make with all his books and lectures? I personally find his stuff to be trite. I don’t particularly trust the mainstream media either, but whatever is going on you are never going to hear the real truth on the Internet. Yes, people lie and you can’t trust them.

http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html
Maker55
Junior Poster

Re: Do you think David ICKE is a charlatan?

Post by Maker55 »

You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

David Icke is controlled opposition, allowed to speak certain truths, but integrate disinformation into them in order to not piss off his masters.

Real truth tellers don't live in a society. Dr. Khalid Muhammad is dead, Dr. York is imprisoned indefinitely, Bill Cooper was shot to death and Martin, Malcolm, Clarence and Fred Hampton before them.

If you ever want to know who the truth tellers are, chances are they're already in the cemetary. Icke is funded by the elite to provide us with the illusion that he's for us and people devour his mistruths like gospel.

His major theories are those he plagiarized then dumbed down from the mystery schools.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

To add though, one should read his book, " Robots Rebellion" to gain greater insight into the era we're heading into. I do believe he deserves credit for that work.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »