Least favorite groups of people.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Least favorite groups of people.

Post by zacb »

(excluding racial groups) Who is your least favorite group of people? For me, I would say the hick version of good old boys (like Larry the Cable Guy type). Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

poor people in big US cities- they are so mean!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Hipsters.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Most of the government employees, including those in Washington DC, the DHS & TSA, social service workers, many (though not all) VA hospital employees, and DEA/ATF agents. I also hate most lobbyists in Washington DC, such as those who work for AIPAC, the tobacco and alcohol industries, and the pharmaceutical industries as well.

Also, I hate gang-bangers, inner-city welfare recipients, most university professors and college adjuncts, and frat-party mentality yuppy types from well-off upper middle-class families.

People who work for phony civil rights groups such as the SPLC and NAACP are also worthless pieces of sh*t to me.

Edit: Almost forgot; I also hate 99% of Hollywood film/tv directors and producers, most "philanthropist" actors, entertainment industry tycoons, major sports team/league owners, and all of the major news media moguls.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

-accusatory radical feminists

-groveling mangina feminists
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Dragon wrote:Hipsters.
:lol:

You sound like Tony Bourdain!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Disillusioned_American wrote:Most of the government employees, including those in Washington DC, the DHS & TSA, social service workers, many (though not all) VA hospital employees, and DEA/ATF agents. I also hate most lobbyists in Washington DC, such as those who work for AIPAC, the tobacco and alcohol industries, and the pharmaceutical industries as well.

Also, I hate gang-bangers, inner-city welfare recipients, most university professors and college adjuncts, and frat-party mentality yuppy types from well-off upper middle-class families.

People who work for phony civil rights groups such as the SPLC and NAACP are also worthless pieces of sh*t to me.

Edit: Almost forgot; I also hate 99% of Hollywood film/tv directors and producers, most "philanthropist" actors, entertainment industry tycoons, major sports team/league owners, and all of the major news media moguls.
Great list, you got most of them.

I would add:

---"grant whores" - private do-good organizations that get public funding and pay themselves fat salaries

---elected officials who do as they are told

---trannies

---brain-dead red-staters who fear Moslems and support U.S. invasions of Middle East

edit:
I know government workers are mentioned above, but IMO some groups deserve special mention:

ATF
Child Support Services (in each state)
NSA
CIA
TSA
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I hate the unemployed wannabe actor/producer/writer/director "industry" creative types in Los Angeles who think the whole world revolves around them.

I hate political talk-show deejays, left and right.

I hate over-educated feminists who bitch about the "eeevul patriarchy!!" when the reality is the vast majority of women have a preference for traditional gender roles.

I hate people who listen to kenny chesney, jason aldean and carrie underwood and think it's country music.

I hate biblical literalist fundie tard Christians who think the world is 6,000 years old, don't believe in dinasaurs, and have their noses so far up the zionist jews butts, I can't tell where the fundie ends and the jew begin.

I hate che guevara tee-wearing douche bags who think they're a revolutionary with their $30.00 che tee.

More to come...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Nationalists who think their country is the best in the world, and that every other country is shit.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Re: Least favorite groups of people.

Post by Tamingstrange »

Ummm, let's see:

-Douchebag/fratbro types
- Meatheads/Tough guys
- Most teenagers
- Cut throat Wall street types
- SJWs
- Dognutters
- Gangbangers/street thugs
Joe_
Freshman Poster

Post by Joe_ »

Last edited by Joe_ on April 6th, 2022, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Libturds, especially the woke SJW types
Most blacks-except for the obvious, civilized decent ones
Hillbillies, rednecks and bikers
Elitists-ones that think they are in a higher cast system than you (financially, military, education, popularity) etc..
-Your general weirdo scumbag pervert degenerate types
-People that have to open their big fat mouth over the most trivial things rather than let it go
-cheapskate Murican bosses
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

- College students.
- Ghetto people
- Any feminist
- People who obsess over their popularity and social status.
- Bullies
- People who refuse to enact justice because they have this twisted idea that letting evil win or being soft on evil is a virtue.
- People who lack the courage to face the truth.