Dating Websites in the West - Reality Check!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Dating Websites in the West - Reality Check!

Post by RobinHood »

Was looking on Pof and some bloke wrote into the forum saying "he could not get any replies to his messages, was it because the ratio was bad at 3 men to very woman"

Some woman wrote to him (she was 40, average looking) and replied...

Unable to get any reply
Posted: 10/14/2012 5:00:31 PM
msg 10
3 men to every woman
Where you been living?
Maybe you should change that to 100 men for every woman

I think i need to give a tip of the day..
If you don't take her out for a 3 course meal someone else will
If you treat her like dirt then someone else will treat her 10 times better
Some men don't know how to be romantic and you can tell the type they go on a dog walk,have mcdonalds din din and cuddle upto teddy bears in bedrooms and normally have women running for the hills or mountains which ever is greater
Stamp collecting,train spotting and football (about as exciting as cracking nuts at xmas time)

This shows what a total waste of time it is for men in the west on the dating scene. When an average looking woman is giving out advice like this, you know it's time to be looking for a foreign woman.

It's a good summary of your typical EW (English woman's) attitude...terrible.
Robin Hood.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Interesting but very typical and not surprising. But most men want it local to them, they will not venture overseas until almost all the people around the world have free passage into more advanced countries.

They spend thousands of dollars locally when they could have spent a few thousand be be married already.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:Interesting but very typical and not surprising. But most men want it local to them, they will not venture overseas until almost all the people around the world have free passage into more advanced countries.

They spend thousands of dollars locally when they could have spent a few thousand be be married already.
HA 101. I like the basics.
GodNnelg
Freshman Poster

Post by GodNnelg »

I don't suppose you have a link to the forum topic? I'm curious if there are more replies.