The Future.............Perhaps........

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

The Future.............Perhaps........

Post by Truthville »

http://radicalhub.com/2011/10/04/radica ... t-century/
Don't just read the article, READ the comments!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: The Future.............Perhaps........

Post by Teal Lantern »

Truthville wrote:http://radicalhub.com/2011/10/04/radica ... t-century/
Don't just read the article, READ the comments!
This is normalcy bias. The womyn presume they'll continue their tyranny uninterrupted.
It all will go out the window about 10 minutes after a major disaster and the men they so disdain are no longer there to protect them ... or feed them.

When the ship of state sinks, many of them will drown while wondering what happened to "women and children, first". Equality will be what happened.

TPTB have recently warned us of cyber attacks. They also have run NLEs addressing the same thing.

More often, I'm seeing temporary handwritten signs in stores saying "cash only" or "no EBT".
A cyber attack (foreign or domestic) that takes down network communication means no matter what your account statement says, all you have is the CASH in your wallet.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything