English celebrity's life in ruins due to bad choice of woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

English celebrity's life in ruins due to bad choice of woman

Post by ringspun »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... g-him.html

This is the kinda thing that goes on all the time here in UK now, they can take you to court on what you said in arguments?

Ok I don't know this guy, but tell you what he was married years and years, well loved by the nation and a real down to earth bloke... now he is being made a mockey or and being called a "Controlling Man"

This case if he is found guilty will make it way way worse for men in the UK
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: English celebrity's life in ruins due to bad choice of w

Post by publicduende »

ringspun wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... g-him.html

This is the kinda thing that goes on all the time here in UK now, they can take you to court on what you said in arguments?

Ok I don't know this guy, but tell you what he was married years and years, well loved by the nation and a real down to earth bloke... now he is being made a mockey or and being called a "Controlling Man"

This case if he is found guilty will make it way way worse for men in the UK
TV star Justin Lee Collins made his girlfriend recount every previous sexual experience for a notebook he kept...
If this is true, it's not quite the most normal thing a boyfriend would ask to his partner :)

These celebs are often bizarre people. Perhaps he would use this notebook as inspiration for his comedy material. Whatever the reason, I don't think this is ground for a full-on harassment case. I also see he went up to Crown Court, which in UK is the second level of judicial authority. It means the case is considered quite serious... What a bloody police state UK have become...
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

I take everything I read in any newspaper with a pinch of salt, if you listened to my ex she would have a totally different account of my personality which others have never seen too.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

ringspun wrote:I take everything I read in any newspaper with a pinch of salt, if you listened to my ex she would have a totally different account of my personality which others have never seen too.
But of course perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse is NOT harassment because the criminals in the guvment say so.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

If the guy was a controlling loony then why did she stay with him for 9 months? People with enough common sense would have disbanded the relationship early on.

I'm guessing she's just a gold digger and tolerated his insanity.