Bruce Willis seems to be doing ok

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think Wufan is troll. He is hung up on looks and only looks. Something tells me he never been in a relationship and lives only behind the computer and never really went outside in the world. In many ways I feel sorry for him. He must be living a miserable life.

I dated girls pretty than me. I had friends who dated girls pretty than them. How they do it? Was it pua? No. Was it money ? No. ...

Sometimes it's combination of luck and just having what the girl is looking for. I had a friend who was just OK looking but he was short at 5'6 or 5'5 and for a living he was driving a van. So his nothing great but he dated this really cute girl. I ask him how he did it. He told me they just hit it off when they first met and I guess this is what some people might call "halo effect" , I guess in her eyes he was the most handsomest man.

I knew a 42 years divorce man dating a very cute 28 years girl. The 42 years old was establish with a good job but the 28 years old girl was an analyst and made good money. Somehow they just hit it off..
Sometimes it's not that cut and dry...it just seems Wufan to you it's all about looks and nothing else matters.

You mention this is just an internet persona and your not really like this in real life. In many ways you remind me so much of those true force loneliness guys. That keeps complaining ...

If you think looks are so important..go to the gym get in shape. Save money..get major surgery to redo your ugly face. Hire a stylist to redo your fashion.

Get a professional to take a picture of the new you and upload that on a dating site..try to get laid or get a girl....instead of bitching and moaning and trying to convince others that don't agree with your world view.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

chanta76 wrote:I think Wufan is troll. He is hung up on looks and only looks. Something tells me he never been in a relationship and lives only behind the computer and never really went outside in the world. In many ways I feel sorry for him. He must be living a miserable life.

I dated girls pretty than me. I had friends who dated girls pretty than them. How they do it? Was it pua? No. Was it money ? No. ...

Sometimes it's combination of luck and just having what the girl is looking for. I had a friend who was just OK looking but he was short at 5'6 or 5'5 and for a living he was driving a van. So his nothing great but he dated this really cute girl. I ask him how he did it. He told me they just hit it off when they first met and I guess this is what some people might call "halo effect" , I guess in her eyes he was the most handsomest man.

I knew a 42 years divorce man dating a very cute 28 years girl. The 42 years old was establish with a good job but the 28 years old girl was an analyst and made good money. Somehow they just hit it off..
Sometimes it's not that cut and dry...it just seems Wufan to you it's all about looks and nothing else matters.

You mention this is just an internet persona and your not really like this in real life. In many ways you remind me so much of those true force loneliness guys. That keeps complaining ...

If you think looks are so important..go to the gym get in shape. Save money..get major surgery to redo your ugly face. Hire a stylist to redo your fashion.

Get a professional to take a picture of the new you and upload that on a dating site..try to get laid or get a girl....instead of bitching and moaning and trying to convince others that don't agree with your world view.
+1 - if looks were the "be all and end all" then every older guy/gal should jump off a bridge! You lose your looks, but dumb is forever!
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

terminator wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I think Wufan is troll. He is hung up on looks and only looks. Something tells me he never been in a relationship and lives only behind the computer and never really went outside in the world. In many ways I feel sorry for him. He must be living a miserable life.

+1 - if looks were the "be all and end all" then every older guy/gal should jump off a bridge! You lose your looks, but dumb is forever!
they should.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Your suspicians about Wufan being a troll have just been confirmed. See above comment:
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder