Seems we're getting some free publicity at POF

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Seems we're getting some free publicity at POF

Post by steve55 »

See pages 9-11. It'll probably get deleted eventually.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/15470983 ... age11.aspx

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

This advertising is pretty terrible - Once again all the manginas are dissing guys going overseas. Why don't they shut-up and go themselves?? Look at this on page 10:

Another "HappierAbroad" Whiny Winston Wu" 'woser".

Dude if you're such a "real man" just quit POF (as you hate all western women and none of them want you) and run off like the rest of the "nice guy" perverts looking for someone to "complete" them as if they are broken to begin with (well they are screwed in the head pathetic excuses for 'men') and score "hawt babes" for "dates" overseas.

I've read those forums and it's good for some serious LULZ. Men who are so "happy" abroad....yet STILL cannot stop complaining about women in the US , UK, Canada, and Australia. If you're sooooo "happy" with your perfect 10 foreign "girlfriends" WTF do you have to complain about and care about compiling data against western chicks? Why would any SANE individual even care? Especially since every "Gollum" has his foreign "precious"?

Misery loves company perhaps? Do you need an army of "nice guy" "real men" to "punish" Western chicks by leaving and finding your golden shangri la? Special Breaking News Bulliten: Western chicks DON'T CARE. Nor want you clowns ANYWAY. So quit complaining and take off and live in "paradise" you oversized clown shoe.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Pof is awesome exposure. Every day it stays on there probably equates to 50 to 100 people checking us out. That guy did us a huge favor actually.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

That poster Mizeat on POF sounds like your typical American meathead redneck mangina: we get it dude, America great, world inferior; American men bad, American women good. That dude would get destroyed on this forum, LOL! And his face reminds me of many arrogant White boys that I've had the displeasure of meeting and seeing in many clubs and bars--who usually ended up getting into fights and getting their butts kicked because of their attitudes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who is Roger33? Is he a member of this forum?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Women hate free thinking forums as much as hookers! lol
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

They lost me when there were men defending POF American women.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.