Bye Bye Australia!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Bye Bye Australia!

Post by OzGuy »

Only 2 more days until I leave this feminist, man hating country and move to Europe! I can't wait!!!

I have had enough of Australia. The constant hatred of men, the legal system (always favouring women), the bogans, the drunks, the violence, the football obsession, the feminazi's, the fact that if you want a date, you have to look like brad pitt and be a millionaire.

I have given up the fight here, Australia is simply a lost cause. It is better for good men to move abroad and leave all the feminazi's behind in Australia. If all men did this, then women would eventually realise that they cannot function as a society without men. Perhaps only then, they will change their attitudes and learn to respect men instead of hating them.

I urge all aussie/US men on here to do the same. Don't fight a lost cause, just move and leave the feminist bitches to rot in their own filth.

Everyone here talks about moving abroad, but no-one actually does it. I will be doing it for real in 2 days time.

Wish me luck! I will report back in a while and let you know how it goes!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Good luck. Hope all goes well in Europe. As for me I'm still counting down the days myself cause I will be heading to Europe in 110 days which so far it has been an eternity waiting for thee day to come. Btw. Which country are you headed to?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bye Bye Australia!

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Only 2 more days until I leave this feminist, man hating country and move to Europe! I can't wait!!!

Wish me luck! I will report back in a while and let you know how it goes!
Good luck, let us know how things go for you! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Cheers guys. Yep moving to Switzerland which looks like paradise and right in the middle of Europe. Due to its multiculturalism and location, there are women here from all over Europe, and also russia! I hear its like a buffet of women from all parts of Europe!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

eurobrat wrote:One problem is it's really really expensive there. I love Swiss people though.
Yep, but it isn't too bad once you start earning their currency because you do get paid more and taxes are pretty low.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah i am planning to go to switzerland myself. i heard it is a black man's heaven there. my friend told me the women there will be on me the minute i step foot in the airport. he said the ladies are going to show me off to other women like " look i got exotic black man ". can't wait for that experience.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I think you're making a mistake - Switzerland is very hard to get citizenship (something like 12 years) & your local Canton could screw you over. Why not try countries that are easier to get residency e.g. Malta has a residency programme for those who buy/rent an expensive house.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

polya wrote:I think you're making a mistake - Switzerland is very hard to get citizenship (something like 12 years) & your local Canton could screw you over. Why not try countries that are easier to get residency e.g. Malta has a residency programme for those who buy/rent an expensive house.
I have swiss citizenship, so yes i'm quite lucky :)
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Well done on leaving this SH of a country! All the best to you.