Real Reason for Wealth Inequality

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Real Reason for Wealth Inequality

Post by zacb »

Now let me just point out before I start, that half the stories on income inequality are bs, and don't get to the source of the matter, like most media stories. Obviously, the Fed has screwed our economy, as has education (the dumber the people become, the dumber their children become). But this just occurred to me. There are wise and intelligent people, some of us in this forum fit into this category, who work hard and who make this country work. They have good work ethic, they usually have good ethics, and are the role model of the American Dream. The proceed to date. And they might be lucky and find a person. But what happens when most of the people in the dating pool are F****ed up beyond all belief? What all sane men do, don't date them. So when a women of substance comes along, they produce offspring, who then themselves excel, and the family starts excelling and gobbling up the wealth other people should be working for, but due to lack of motivation, they stay where they are, and so you start to see men, who have good traits, marry a like minded person, which works if most the population is stable, but when it is not, it seems like a super class emerges. I imagine the other factors (the Fed, education, etc.) have something to do with it, but I did not know the exact schematic. I thought it was people keep getting poorer and poorer directly through the inflation tax. But after a certain point, it seems like the cycle takes on a life of its own. Would like to hear your thoughts.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Real Reason for Wealth Inequality

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Zacb,
there is nothing accidental about the wealth inequality...the Illuminati are crashing the global economy....pretty soon 99.9% of people will achieve their utopia of "equality"...

They will be equally poor or equally dead....and they will DESERVE IT.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I agree zacb. One needs more motivation now to succeed and part of this is having the energy to look for a wife abroad. Average guys who don't have the energy to do this are screwed.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The question is when has there not been a difference in the wealth of different people.
Who and why do some make an issue of "wealth inequality". Women want someone else to do this for them, usually the government to take wealth from men and give it to them.

We have examples of what happens when wealth is forcefully redistributed in former USSR, men and women got a whole lot poorer, there was much more wealth equality then. It will take many generations to recover, if ever, from the damage done in the former USSR form this wealth redistribution.

Politicians have to bribe women with all kinds of entitlements (on borrowed money) and to tax the rich (real little actual taxing) and give it to empowered (progressively getting poorer) women.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The question is when has there not been a difference in the wealth of different people.
Who and why do some make an issue of "wealth inequality". Women want someone else to do this for them, usually the government to take wealth from men and give it to them.

We have examples of what happens when wealth is forcefully redistributed in former USSR, men and women got a whole lot poorer, there was much more wealth equality then. It will take many generations to recover, if ever, from the damage done in the former USSR form this wealth redistribution.

Politicians have to bribe women with all kinds of entitlements (on borrowed money) and to tax the rich (real little actual taxing) and give it to empowered (progressively getting poorer) women.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

True. But it is a fact people are getting poorer. But instead of getting to the bottom of the issue, the government coddles special interest so they can continue with the raping and pillaging. I am not suggesting we redistribute the wealth. All I am saying is we should deal with the REAL problem, and not try to reverse engineer society with welfare programs (including non-monetary welfare such as racial quotas).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

fschmidt wrote:I agree zacb. One needs more motivation now to succeed and part of this is having the energy to look for a wife abroad. Average guys who don't have the energy to do this are screwed.
Hello? "energy??" is not required to look for a wife abroad but time to go abroad for at least 6 months and money to finance it. Almost all men can't do this in 2012 with the bad economy...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

polya wrote:Hello? "energy??" is not required to look for a wife abroad but time to go abroad for at least 6 months and money to finance it. Almost all men can't do this in 2012 with the bad economy...
Excuses. There are 2 perfectly good ways to look for a wife abroad. One is to get an ESL job abroad which isn't that hard to do. Another option, for Americans, is to move near the Mexican border and look for a wife in Mexico. This is what I did 23 years ago when it was actually harder to look for a wife abroad.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

zacb wrote:True. But it is a fact people are getting poorer. But instead of getting to the bottom of the issue, the government coddles special interest so they can continue with the raping and pillaging. I am not suggesting we redistribute the wealth. All I am saying is we should deal with the REAL problem, and not try to reverse engineer society with welfare programs (including non-monetary welfare such as racial quotas).
Bingo! The democrats in this forum will disagree with us but every country in the world has poor people. It's basic survival of the fittest ensures that a certain percentage of folks will be rich and a certain percentage will be poor. As you say, when you start to "reverse engineer" a society then we'll start seeing problems arise. I'm actually not against the principal of the engineering. But we cannot afford it!

The middle class segment is the one that really gets screwed!! The rich can afford those increased taxes but those of us who aren't rich get hit with higher taxes and reduced social security benefits etc and frankly it's not fair.

At the end of the day, this thought process will bankrupt any nation that tries. I think the Chinese are sitting over there laughing at us!!! Do you think they have entitlement programs in China? Doubtful. Why should Americans be any different? Americans are entitled and deserve a certain standard of living just because they are American? Wrong!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I'm a registered Democrat and I believe there no poor people in the world???

We have what some have called Cowboy Capitalism in America, what you said is survival of the fittest. That is NOT how a post modern society should operate but it does and we allow it.

Much of it is conditioning via education and the media.

The middle class is getting crushed but the majority are not feeling the pain of the average working class/poor person in America who are often targets by law enforcement for trivial things. The chances of you being massed, tazed and put in jail for calling the police are pretty good, they triple if you happen to be deaf and can't clearly communicate -

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=40453

How many times will unarmed men get shoot by police before we start pushing back?

I agree Pete, this is a complete failure of largely centrist governments who are wholly owned by the global banking system.

They have successfully setup to a two tier justice system. Go ahead commit a minor crime and watch what happens to you...

I agree with Dr. Richard Wolf however its not so much that bankers needs to go to jail we have to change the entire way of how we do things.

To just jail bankers without fixing the core problems will only mean in time, maybe by the time your children are adults another crisis will emerge, only worst than the previous crisis...
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Basically what I was saying is that, while I do think Democrats do see a real problem, it is how the attack the problem most of the time. Instead of handing out billions, why not END The FED , and allow people to work hard and actually be able to profit from that hard work and not watch there saving go down the tube. I think the bigger issue in the equality debate that nobody is talking about is how this system is rigged by the Fed. I wish both the Tea Party and Occupy would talk about this. But no, we continue bickering about non issues while the Titanic sinks.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zacb wrote:Basically what I was saying is that, while I do think Democrats do see a real problem, it is how the attack the problem most of the time. Instead of handing out billions, why not END The FED , and allow people to work hard and actually be able to profit from that hard work and not watch there saving go down the tube. I think the bigger issue in the equality debate that nobody is talking about is how this system is rigged by the Fed. I wish both the Tea Party and Occupy would talk about this. But no, we continue bickering about non issues while the Titanic sinks.
Occupy has a problem with The Tea Party because the new sexy is Libertarianism which is the base of the Tea Party. There are some things that the Tea Party and Occupy agree on, maybe enough to property govern a country. But I don't see a meeting of the minds and here's why.

Somebody from Reason Magazine the Libertarian magazine of record, called the Page shooting a crime and not a product of "different thought" from the mainstream. He said he didn't think the Government had a right to regulate thoughts. That is largely true, however unlike some European countries we don't have a zero tolerance for ultra right wing movements such as the White Nationalist that are at the core of the Page shooting and other violent acts since Obama was elected.

There is no reason to end the fed, the fed should be controlled by Government. Its not, its controlled by the private banking sector. Having Gold backed money will cause more problems than it solves. I suggest you watch Bill Still's movies which are on the internet.

None of this is all that important -

The Government (Congress) when faced with Medicare cost being unsustainable and increasing federal debt, we'll look for a way to engineer a soft default. That soft default will reduce the value of all debts some estimate as much as 60%. There will also be some level of debt forgiveness, I think student debt will be up first.

Steve Keen has called for a Debt Jubilee which is really the only way to solve this global problem.