Awesome new PC games

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Awesome new PC games

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I upgraded my computer to an i-5 quad core 3.1ghz processor, with 8GB RAM, a GTX 275 1GB graphics card, and Windows 7. I've started downloading and playing all the latest games.

Here are some really bad ass games

Modern Warfare 3- really intense realistic warfare game

Deus Ex Human Revolution- awesome story, good graphics, lots of freedom to move and do whatever you want

Sniper Elite- cool game, you play the part of a sniper, nice graphics, good kill shots

Skyrim- really awesome game, good story, great graphics, so much personal freedom to move wherever you want to. This is one of the best games ever made

And in the realm of online multiplayer games:

League of Legends- it's a free online multiplayer game, Warcraft 3 style, it's the most popular online game nowadays

Forsaken World- sort of a World of Warcraft clone, but free. It's considered to be the best free MMO out there today. Good dungeons, tons of players, lots of guilds, definitely check it out!

I am downloading Battlefield 3 right now, I heard it is a really nice shooter warfare game.

I go to The Pirate Bay and check which PC games have the most seeds, because they are the most popular and thus are probably the best games.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Nice rig you got there. If you like RPGs with great plot, characters and combat should also try The Witcher 1 and 2 and the Mass Effect games.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Mass Effect, Skyrim, Modern Warfare? No no no.

What you guys need is Starcraft 2, Command and Conquer Generals, Team Fortress 2, uh . . . Counter Strike Source, fuckin' Batman: Arkham City.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I got Batman Arkham City, I forgot to mention that one. It's an awesome game as well.

I am planning on downloading Mass Effect 3 soon.

Also Starcraft 2. My internet is so slow, so it takes like at least 10 days to download a 15 GB game. Sometimes it gets faster though.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
daisieB
Freshman Poster

Post by daisieB »

Wow! That would really be an awesome games. I'll surely enjoy playing.
hapee
Freshman Poster

Post by hapee »

Yeah, I have played Battlefield 3, but I prefer to play Fifa 14.