The Expat Test

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

The Expat Test

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This is typical Spearhead bullshit. First of all, there are virtually no traditional countries out there. There are liberal/feminist countries and there are anarchistic/chaotic countries. Maybe Saudi Arabia is an exception, but there aren't many. MGTOW is the process that converts a liberal/feminist country into an anarchistic/chaotic country. The anarchistic/chaotic countries are hardly the traditionalist ideal. They are dysfunctional and lack meaningful virtuous traditions. They are not particularly good places to start a business or to raise a family.

The ideal for a traditionalist is to marry in the sense of a couple making a commitment to form a family but to not get a government marriage license. Unfortunately this isn't practical because the only women worth marrying are abroad and one needs the marriage license to immigrate one's foreign wife. But this isn't actually such a tragedy because a traditionalist can overcome the liberal/feminist laws with traditional culture found in a traditional church. This has been demonstrated by the fact that Anabaptists and Hasidic Jews have an extremely low divorce rate in America. The Spearhead/MGTOW types have no appreciation for the power of culture and tradition.

Now I would like to propose an Expat Test for MGTOW. Anarchistic/chaotic countries are already fully practicing the ideals of MGTOW. Just across the border from where I live, in Juarez Mexico, men go their own way, women go their own way, and bullets go their own way. It sounds like a MGTOW utopia. So why don't MGTOW expat to anarchistic/chaotic countries instead of complaining all the time? I would like an answer for that.
Last edited by fschmidt on June 9th, 2012, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

My parents were married for over 50 years. This use to be the typical situation. Marriage isn't a big problem when the laws and culture are set up right. The solution is simple. We need to go back to the way it was in the 1950s. This was the golden period of the United States. During that period, Marxist liberal Jews were kept out of sensitive elite positions by discrimination so they couldn't damage the country. They won. Now the culture has been totally trashed. There is little hope of a stable marriage because the surrounding culture destroys stability. That's why people don't progress in third world countries because every time they get up they are slapped down again. If you are living in a bad culture, you will always be treading water. We already had the ideal society and there is no need to invent new rubbish. Everything has to be rolled back.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

The article is correct; the maginas commenting on the article above me are wrong.