ANY WOMAN will divorce, once her husbands use has run out

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

ANY WOMAN will divorce, once her husbands use has run out

Post by Voice of Reason »

Once modernization and increased wealth allows women to become financially independent, and once the stigma of shame is detached from divorce, even TRADITIONAL women will give their husband the flick once his usefulness runs out.

This has been happening in countries with ancient traditional roles such as China and India.

Women are the same everywhere. It is not about love. It is all about living a lie about love, and trading sexual gratification for mens labor and money:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-myk23y ... ature=plcp[/youtube]
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Meh. Men will divorce, ONCE HER BEAUTY RUNS OUT!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Correct...this was covered in my first book Living Free. Chapter 8. How are men enslaved.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx

Women seek to enslave men to procure access to the proceeds of the mans labour. They always have. They always will. The "love story" is just that. A story. A lie. To get men to voluntarily give the proceeds of their labour to women.

One of the things that has most disappointed me about women is they ALL know this is the case and the LIE to us in order to keep the gravy train running.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I found this very amusing.

Generally speaking, what he's saying is true. Women that grow up in middle class and wealthy families have a much higher divorce rate. These women are potentially high risk offenders and do not respond well to "domestication" or rehab. Only women that have been exposed to poverty and have a good relationship with a dominant but loving father will make loyal, emotionally stable and trustworthy wives.

Filipinas generally grow up in strong patriarchal families in which the father has the final say in every decision, this is not the case in western families. No matter what happens these women will stay with their husbands which I have personally witnessed first hand. Nymphomania, is a very common condition among Filipinas, this has been noted by many western men that have married them. These women see men as superior to them and as a result are able to form a very strong bond with their husbands and this manifests itself in the bedroom.

"Feminism is the muddled idea that women are free if they serve their employers, but slaves if they serve their husbands." G. K. Chesterton
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I am a social welfare leech and my only possible future aspirations are to work in McDonalds or at best a shopping centre, but I also plan to meet and date foreign women here (the most expensive city in the world). If your theory is correct, I should not get very far. I'll get back to you on how it goes.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Taco wrote: Nymphomania, is a very common condition among Filipinas, this has been noted by many western men that have married them. These women see men as superior to them and as a result are able to form a very strong bond with their husbands and this manifests itself in the bedroom.
Taco, brother, your posts are always awesome. But I gotta ask here -- when you say "Nymphomania" do you mean that Pinays are nymphos for only their husbands and stay faithful? Or do they just want to have sex and will cheat?

I gotta say I find myself torn between wanting a Latina and wanting a Filipina. Honestly bro, which make better, more faithful wives?

I was already married to a Latina but she became americanized since we lived here, hence the marriage failed. But I am willing to try again abroad. But if Pinays make better wives (ESPECIALLY if they're more sexual and horny haha) then maybe that is the route i should go. I'm physically attracted to both.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

manly5000 wrote:
Taco wrote: Nymphomania, is a very common condition among Filipinas, this has been noted by many western men that have married them. These women see men as superior to them and as a result are able to form a very strong bond with their husbands and this manifests itself in the bedroom.
Taco, brother, your posts are always awesome. But I gotta ask here -- when you say "Nymphomania" do you mean that Pinays are nymphos for only their husbands and stay faithful? Or do they just want to have sex and will cheat?

I gotta say I find myself torn between wanting a Latina and wanting a Filipina. Honestly bro, which make better, more faithful wives?

I was already married to a Latina but she became americanized since we lived here, hence the marriage failed. But I am willing to try again abroad. But if Pinays make better wives (ESPECIALLY if they're more sexual and horny haha) then maybe that is the route i should go. I'm physically attracted to both.
The sexual experiences of most western men will lead you to conclude that men have a higher sex drive than women, I don't agree with this. Western women, in most cases don't respect(or love) men at all which accounts for their intense desire to bang every boy scout within a 100 mile radius while refusing sex with their own husband. Most western men, live their entire lives without ever experiencing what "normal" sex is, sorry to tell you that.

I haven't dated Latin women so I can't really comment on their desireability and loyalty as wives. However, I can safely say, Filipinas are by far the best women I've ever been around and the only women I'd consider marrying, they are the Swiss chocolate of women. Generally, they have great respect for men(if your good to them) and its obvious. I know 4 guys that married Filipinas and 3 of them reported being raped on a daily basis, thats been my experience as well. The forth guy had problems when his wife told him one day she was a lesbian(she's from Luzon) but they still stayed together(in separate rooms) for their kids.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I believe Banano recently covered a very similar topic.

viewtopic.php?t=14169

On the topic, this is why I don't condone ANY man to engage in marriage. Men gain nothing from it, however, men can lose everything from it.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote: I know 4 guys that married Filipinas and 3 of them reported being raped on a daily basis, thats been my experience as well.
Same here. Four of the Filipinas who I've dated just could not keep their hands or mouths off of me. A couple of them couldn't even keep their clothes on when they were with me. And it took practically no work on my part, either. Just take them on a date or two, be polite, and they lose all self-control :D
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I guess i need to get out more cause not even bargirls are nymphos from my experience and the girl im with is asexual naturally. well the one bargirl ihad as a bargirlgirlfriend seemed to always cum all the time but funny ho she never initated and im pretty sure she was faking many of the time but who knows. if i was really that good she wouldn't leave when the money dries up.

if filipinas were sexual maniacs id be in heaven. but most seem reserved and boring.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
if filipinas were sexual maniacs id be in heaven. but most seem reserved and boring.
That's because the women your with are hookers, its just a boring job to them. You get a much better sexual response from Filipinas when they actually like/love you.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
That's because the women your with are hookers, its just a boring job to them. You get a much better sexual response from Filipinas when they actually like/love you.
yeah the bargirl girlfriend was amazing always pretending to cum and loving it but funny how if money or i wasn't around suddenly i was nothing. and never initiating either. I consider initiating a true test cause anyone can go with the flow but initiating you have to actually want it.

not the girl im with now is a hooker. she had very little experience before me. although she was willing to move in right away but i realize now it was cause she is sort of an orphan with no real family she sort of abandoned in her teens and living with other people. i trust her she is just plain asexual and a bit of a user and lazy. its made me reconsider the "good girl thing". i seen some sweet girls at church but the educated ones at church sort of ignore me and the poorer ones well it would take a while for me to court them i thin.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 27th, 2014, 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:i realize now it was cause she is sort of an orphan with no real family she sort of abandoned in her teens and living with other people.
You've got to avoid these girls who are "damaged goods", no matter how hot they may be.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:i realize now it was cause she is sort of an orphan with no real family she sort of abandoned in her teens and living with other people.
You've got to avoid these girls who are "damaged goods", no matter how hot they may be.
i didn't know this until 3 months in by then its too late i feel sorry for her. It explains though why she moved in right away and a few other tings. I thought she was just being easy but it explains why she doesn't like sex and is lazy and has attitude but moved in, cause she has no true family to fall back on. she has a family that is sort of like her new family but its not blood, etc.