2012 Apocalypse - End of the World?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Possible Signs That The World Is Coming To An End!? (Sun Bursts, Dead Species, Global Warming, Strange Sounds Being Heard + More)

Strange trumpet sounds being heard from all over the world?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ginger wrote:I like that show Ancient Aliens and I love conspiracy stuff, however, if the end of the world happens to fall before December 19 (before I have my much awaited thingy), I'll be sure to get P*ssed off at some mayan guy who ran out of rock to scrawl stuff on haha
19 December is when my house tenancy contract ends. It saves me from having to go and take the keys back to the estate agency.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Check out this episode of Ancient Aliens on the History Channel that make a compelling case for doomsday prophecies of 2012 from different historical cultures such as the Mayans, Hopi Indians, and India. It's very scary and chilling. According to several cultures, we are in the 5th era, and at the end of each era, the Earth gets wiped out and purified so that it can start over again.

It's also amazing how the Mayans knew the exact days, hours and minutes of a full calendar year, down to the last minute, as accurate as an atomic clock does. And it's amazing that they knew that the universe is around 16 billion years old. If the Mayans have been so accurate about everything so far, doesn't that mean that they are right about 2012 being the end of the world? How did they know that the Earth, Sun and center of the Galaxy will align in 2012?

Here it is. It's very disturbing though.
They knew by centuries of tracking what they could observe and learning to make predictions.
If anyone wants to see what the night sky (and galactic alignment) will like from a particular place on Earth on Dec 21, 2012, there's a free program called stellarium that will let you set location, time, & date. It also can run the real sky in real time.

If you run it backwards, you can see that (except for the moon and planets) the sky pretty much shows the same "magical" alignment with the galaxy center ... around the same time every year. :roll:

Run it far back and you can see when the change was made from Julian to Gregorian calendar.
Dates earlier than this and the sky will precess, year to year (which is why the change was made).
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura S1E07 - Apocalypse 2012