A man's dating peak is in his 30's

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A man's dating peak is in his 30's

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Carrie Fisher looks so bad now. She was so hot back in the late 70s and early 80s. :-/
You have to be astonished by the decadence of AW.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

fightforlove wrote:I feel like dating has gotten easier and harder in my 30s. Easier in a sense that I have more resources at my fingertips (better job, income, travel options, etc), I'm better looking and have somewhat better social skills, a more mature outlook and more defined masculinity. Harder in that I feel immense social pressure to "settle down", some of my friends are still single but some have gotten married, I feel unwelcomed at younger 20s/singles social events and it's generally that much harder to make friends or meet women through organic means. I can go to online dating, which presents it's own set of challenges, including the fact that women immediately see my age, and some 20somethings won't date a 30something man, plus in my experience most of the attractive young 20somethings on american dating sites are just attention whoring and are not going to serious meet you for a date/want to date you.

Frankly, if I could re-do my 20s, I would have found a way to get out of the United States altogether and get to a warmer culture, with women more to my taste and a dating playing field more to my favor. I'm testing the waters communicating with some women in Latin America online now, screw it, I should have been doing this 10 years ago.

Man this forum fell off with Winston pulling up old dead threads from 2012...Sheesh...

Anyway....I hear you 100% bro....What you need to do in the meantime is MGTOW in the US of Gay until you can either semi-permanently or even fully permanently move overseas where you can actually enjoy a normal life socially and sexually....
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

The wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I feel like dating has gotten easier and harder in my 30s. Easier in a sense that I have more resources at my fingertips (better job, income, travel options, etc), I'm better looking and have somewhat better social skills, a more mature outlook and more defined masculinity. Harder in that I feel immense social pressure to "settle down", some of my friends are still single but some have gotten married, I feel unwelcomed at younger 20s/singles social events and it's generally that much harder to make friends or meet women through organic means. I can go to online dating, which presents it's own set of challenges, including the fact that women immediately see my age, and some 20somethings won't date a 30something man, plus in my experience most of the attractive young 20somethings on american dating sites are just attention whoring and are not going to serious meet you for a date/want to date you.

Frankly, if I could re-do my 20s, I would have found a way to get out of the United States altogether and get to a warmer culture, with women more to my taste and a dating playing field more to my favor. I'm testing the waters communicating with some women in Latin America online now, screw it, I should have been doing this 10 years ago.

Man this forum fell off with Winston pulling up old dead threads from 2012...Sheesh...

Anyway....I hear you 100% bro....What you need to do in the meantime is MGTOW in the US of Gay until you can either semi-permanently or even fully permanently move overseas where you can actually enjoy a normal life socially and sexually....
It's kind of hard for me to go MGTOW in the U.S. since I live with my dad. For one, I want nothing to do with my American family anymore because they brought me down A LOT. My dad disagrees with me when I tell him American women are stuck up and only want to date bad boys. He told me that losing weight will get rid of the social isolation and that location doesn't make a difference; he's telling me it's the same everywhere. He said all it takes is one when it comes to getting dates. Then he told me "America is the best country", and that's total BS; I discovered that life was in fact better in Mexico in almost every way than in the U.S. Also, he always wants me thinking positive ALL THE TIME, even when things aren't great. Even though he's from the generation before the baby boomers, he has a fake and artificial vibe that he wants me to have, although he's not as fake and artificial as people from Generation X and Generation Y.

My sister brought me down even more. She for one thing is a hardcore liberal feminazi. I mentioned that she told me two stereotypes regarding foreign women and a really outrageous one about the Mexican girls I met in El Paso. And then she told me to be paranoid of ALL strangers; deep down inside she wants my socialization restricted to cliques. She's also trying to get me to become somebody I'm not: someone who's attracted to familiarity. And I'm more attracted to novelty.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

After three years abroad, and coming back to the USA I agree that the USA is the best country (although there may be other western countries that are better but definitely not Asian countries, or African). Yes its easier to get women in other countries but after a while, once you realize its no big deal its just the law of supply and demand in effect... I had to spend all that time abroad to realize the good points of America... So going abroad is definitely a great idea, at least to gain perspective. However I wonder how many people will deny that the US has many many good points after being abroad for years. Things are different when you just go abroad as a tourist and experience that first taste of freedom and never move past being in the "honey moon" phase of being new in a country.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MattHanson1990 wrote:It's kind of hard for me to go MGTOW in the U.S. since I live with my dad. For one, I want nothing to do with my American family anymore because they brought me down A LOT. My dad disagrees with me when I tell him American women are stuck up and only want to date bad boys. He told me that losing weight will get rid of the social isolation and that location doesn't make a difference; he's telling me it's the same everywhere. He said all it takes is one when it comes to getting dates. Then he told me "America is the best country", and that's total BS

My sister brought me down even more. She for one thing is a hardcore liberal feminazi.
It's best to avoid toxic family members at all times. I haven't spoken to either my father or my sister in ages.

When I get married, even though they'll get the invitations, I'm posting a security detail on them so if they misbehave around others, they're out the door.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I'm in my late twenties and I don't see any boost.

Most women want to date a man who's two years older, not 10 years older.

On POF I believe guys over 30 are no longer even allowed to contact sub-30's.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

The most teenaged and college aged girls I ever had trying to get me in the sack with them happened starting from the age of 27, and then literally quadrupled in numbers when I was in my early 30s. So when I hear of 25 yo women saying that a 30 yo man is too old for them, I just chalk that up as women (and really all of society in general) as being confused people who are trying to follow what they see on TV. I believe what makes men more appealing isn't even their better assets/income when they are 35 instead of 25, I really think both genders, women too, masculize as they get older. And this makes women look bad and of course makes men look better. I would even venture to say as long as a man didn't get that spare tires look that starts to creep in at 40, as long as he takes care of himself and looks sharp, even a 40 something man will do better than when he was like 25.

The early and mid 20 SUCK to be male. And being a teen was an outright nightmare, if I recall correctly. :evil:
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

The wrote:

Well I'm MGTOW by default, more or less. Personally not a fan of the movement since I do love women and would like to date/find a wife sooner rather than later. I've been on 2 dates with 2 AWs this year and they were both controlled disasters. One of them was probably thee worst woman I've been on a date with. I could not believe someone who looked so pleasant and classy could be so vicious and childish. I try American dating sites, I have great photos and am good-looking, but still attention is pretty few and far between. Otherwise, I'm living in oblivion. It's inspired me to test the waters with online international dating. I'd prefer to meet a local American girl, but recent experiences and an overall evaluation of my situation and the odds I'm up against sadly have me realizing that may not be possible. As much as many members on forums like this seem to get off on hyperbole, the reality is that the American female dating pool has been decimated by the rise of the babymomma culture, the rising obesity rate, the decline of traditional feminity and the rise of feminism. I mean 40% of AWs have illegitimate children, that's 2/5 girls around here that do not meet one of my biggest benchmarks: must not be a single mother!!

I'm enjoying communicating with a few Latin American women right now. I was in Europe last month for 9 days and met some pretty cool girls. I notice that I am a lot better recieved by women overseas, even in Western Europe. I don't know how much of that's because I'm living out my passion when I'm traveling, learning Spanish, etc. and therefore happy and at my best, or if the women literally are better quality in Latin America and Europe and I line up better with them.

Anyways, I'm still keeping an eye out for local girls, but in the meantime, I'm making plans to meet 1 or more of these girls abroad, work on my Spanish, study their cultures and continue to self-improve in whatever ways possible. If I meet someone whom I think is for real, I guess that means I'll have to resign my job to spend several weeks abroad getting to know them, but I'm about ready to get out of my current job anyways, so not too much to lose. I just worry about the health insurance situation, since I do have chronic health issues that require routine maintenance.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:Does this even really apply in the West anymore, though? It's so stratified now that it seems only bad boys, thugs, and other miscreants get any "boost" at all. And now this f***ed-up society wants men to date old hags and for women to date young guys.

+1
Ghost wrote:My "peak" was dating two landwhales
Lol I hear ya
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I'm late 20's now, and nothing's changed. My smv was essentially zero to young women when I was younger, and it's still zero.

I guess if you're into fat, wrinkles, cellulite, and droopy goat tits, then your 30's will be pretty good. A lot of desperate post-wall, ex-carousellers looking for betabux. But do you want them?
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

jtest28 wrote:The most teenaged and college aged girls I ever had trying to get me in the sack with them happened starting from the age of 27, and then literally quadrupled in numbers when I was in my early 30s. .

I would even venture to say as long as a man didn't get that spare tires look that starts to creep in at 40, as long as he takes care of himself and looks sharp, even a 40 something man will do better than when he was like 25.

The early and mid 20 SUCK to be male. And being a teen was an outright nightmare, if I recall correctly. :evil:
Man I find it to be amazing that when we were 16-17 yrs old, we couldn't find a date with our peers to save our lives....I dated a cute but chubby white girl in HS. and I was a skinny black guy....The flip side is that when you reach late 20's you can now date that fresh meat of 16-18.... :D

And its also true what you say about keeping yourself in shape....Diet, Exercise (Lift, Cardio) and Supplement are the way to go....
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Yeah, not a lot changes going into your 30s. You get more attention from marriage-thirsty 30-somethings, and can turn maybe a few more younger heads, but it also gets even harder to meet any women in the first place.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

fightforlove wrote:Yeah, not a lot changes going into your 30s. You get more attention from marriage-thirsty 30-somethings, and can turn maybe a few more younger heads, but it also gets even harder to meet any women in the first place.
American women are very age sensitive. Until I discovered El Paso having much friendlier than anywhere else I've been to in the United States, I tried to go after the new college freshman girls who were fresh out of high school, but I even struck out with them. Female friends told me to go for women my age instead of 18-19 year olds since they claimed the 18-19 year olds were "too young" for me to date. I lowered my options to 18 year olds because the window of opportunity already closed on me for finding women my age; most of the girls my age were already taken, and some got married right out of college.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
fightforlove wrote:Yeah, not a lot changes going into your 30s. You get more attention from marriage-thirsty 30-somethings, and can turn maybe a few more younger heads, but it also gets even harder to meet any women in the first place.
American women are very age sensitive. Until I discovered El Paso having much friendlier than anywhere else I've been to in the United States, I tried to go after the new college freshman girls who were fresh out of high school, but I even struck out with them. Female friends told me to go for women my age instead of 18-19 year olds since they claimed the 18-19 year olds were "too young" for me to date. I lowered my options to 18 year olds because the window of opportunity already closed on me for finding women my age; most of the girls my age were already taken, and some got married right out of college.
America is done for dating.....DONE like a T-bone steak.....