Asians or Latinas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Asian women or Latina women?

Asians
56%
Latinas
36%
None of them
8%

Total votes: 36
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asians or Latinas?

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote: I got crotch-grabbing from a woman from Sinaloa, as well as other stuff.

And they absolutely love it when I say that I (supposedly) prefer Mexicanas over Chinitas because they have bigger [for which I use hand motions]. Then they go on to say all sorts of stuff that I could just not get out of my mouth.
So you know what I am talking about.

Tsk, tsk.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Falcon wrote:
Jester wrote:This has been in the back of my mind. Some Mexicana and Colombiana immigrants are quite aggressive - grabbing my butt or my crotch, dirty dancing with me, etc. I'm talking about at a family gathering. If you like girls to this stuff, fine, but it still shocks me. I like to see female skin, but I don't like whorish behavior. And I like to be the aggressor.

Is this stuff done in Latin America?
Of course, by a certain proportion of the people, but not everyone. I got crotch-grabbing from a woman from Sinaloa, as well as other stuff.

And they absolutely love it when I say that I (supposedly) prefer Mexicanas over Chinitas because they have bigger [for which I use hand motions]. Then they go on to say all sorts of stuff that I could just not get out of my mouth.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm jealous of your crotch-grabbing experience. :lol:

Seriously though, it sounds like you have the time of your life when you are over there.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Dragon wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm jealous of your crotch-grabbing experience. :lol:

Seriously though, it sounds like you have the time of your life when you are over there.
Yeah, this all happened in Mexico. I'm absolutely sure that my former self would have been jealous too. :P

Of course, this does not (or almost never does) happen in China.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:
Dragon wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm jealous of your crotch-grabbing experience. :lol:

Yeah, this all happened in Mexico. I'm absolutely sure that my former self would have been jealous too. :P
:lol: