Asians or Latinas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Asian women or Latina women?

Asians
56%
Latinas
36%
None of them
8%

Total votes: 36
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Asians or Latinas?

Post by Falcon »

Vote for Asians vs. Latinas - what if you could only choose one? Please describe why by posting a brief reply. Females are also welcome to vote for Asian guys vs. Latino guys.

Asian = East Asian, Southeast Asian (non-Americanized)
Latina = Mestiza women, Amerindian women of Latin America (non-Americanized). Asian Latinas are excluded.

I wonder how Rock, Ladislav, and Steve Nesse would answer this question, since they have been to both Asia and Latin America. My guess is that they would all choose "Asian" over "Latina."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0PVrDgpiAU

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Asians - because I've been to Asia. Asian women *really* look after their men!

On the other hand, one of Winston's adverts here yesterday had a mega hot Latina on it - I looked at her AFA photos and she was a gymnast or something!

Spanish women are very hot. The only problem is they peak quite early - if only they'd carry Chinese sun parasols whenever they leave the house.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Latinas because Asian women (including non American Asian women) are becoming just as materialistic, selfish, amd gold-digging as many Western women. I blame this on the massive globalization happening in Asia, where greater economic prosperity combined with creeping feminism and the massive interest of Asian women throughout the world by a lot of men--is contributing to many Asian women getting a "big head" and an ego in my opinion.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I think it's a question of service vs warmness. Latins don't have a dutiful service mentality and they're scatter brained but they're infinitely warmer. There's always tradeoffs.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

This is what Winston said to me by e-mail after I showed him pics of my Latina girlfriend. :P Of course I had never said I was not interested in Asian women, but he's the kind of guy who jumps to conclusions rather quickly.
Winston wrote:That's your girlfriend in Mexico? Wow. How come you aren't interested in Asian women?
I like both, but if I could only choose one, it would be Latinas because we get along so well with each other. Generally, they are less repressed than Asians, are willing to eat more (and thus have more curves), love to dance a lot more, and have more lively conversations with me.

I like foreign-born Asian women very much too, and they are super fun to be around with. But they tend to look a lot less "womanly" than the average Latina. Many East Asian women try to act and look "kawaii" (cute) rather than be a physically more mature woman.

The average young woman from China/Taiwan/Singapore and the average young woman from Mexico/Colombia/Peru are very different.
nupter
Freshman Poster

Post by nupter »

Falcon wrote:This is what Winston said to me by e-mail after I showed him pics of my Latina girlfriend. :P Of course I had never said I was not interested in Asian women, but he's the kind of guy who jumps to conclusions rather quickly.
Winston wrote:That's your girlfriend in Mexico? Wow. How come you aren't interested in Asian women?
I like both, but if I could only choose one, it would be Latinas because we get along so well with each other. Generally, they are less repressed than Asians, are willing to eat more (and thus have more curves), love to dance a lot more, and have more lively conversations with me.

I like foreign-born Asian women very much too, and they are super fun to be around with. But they tend to look a lot less "womanly" than the average Latina. Many East Asian women try to act and look "kawaii" (cute) rather than be a physically more mature woman.

The average young woman from China/Taiwan/Singapore and the average young woman from Mexico/Colombia/Peru are very different.
i agree with what u said about asians act and look kawaii,i still can find some photos of my female friends who has photos like that.and some guys do that too can u believe it?for me i dont know which one to choose yet as im not done with college,and its so true that its hard to get a female friend in US,2 years i have been here,and i have none
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Latin women bring trouble in my experience. Their emotionalism and manipulative power plays bring men down.

Look at the damage this Colombian prostitute caused the US government and the Secret Service? Granted, those agents were idiots, but was her bringing the police, the US Embassy, and a pending book into to situation warranted?

Former boxer, Arturo Gatti, killed himself over is wife and some feel she actually killed him.

Asian women are not perfect, but I find them better mothers, wives, and people than Latin women. This does not apply to Latin men, whom I usually consider brothers in the fight.
mehendicant
Freshman Poster

Post by mehendicant »

I prefer Latinas because I grew up with two Romance languages and my mom came from El Salvador. I know several Latinas. I don't know much of Asian languages or cultures, so there's a big barrier to me marrying an Asian. Also, Latin America is a lot closer than Asia.

By "Asian Latinas", do you mean ethnic Japanese living in Peru, or Spanish-speakers in Asia?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Asian Latinas = Asians in Latin America

The largest groups are:
Chinese in Peru and Panama
Japanese in Brazil and Peru

travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster

Re: Asians or Latinas?

Post by travelingjohn69 »

Falcon wrote:Vote for Asians vs. Latinas - what if you could only choose one? Please describe why by posting a brief reply. Females are also welcome to vote for Asian guys vs. Latino guys.

Asian = East Asian, Southeast Asian (non-Americanized)
Latina = Mestiza women, Amerindian women of Latin America (non-Americanized). Asian Latinas are excluded.

I wonder how Rock, Ladislav, and Steve Nesse would answer this question, since they have been to both Asia and Latin America. My guess is that they would all choose "Asian" over "Latina."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0PVrDgpiAU
Well if I can only choose one, I guess I would have to mix them up. A mixed woman of Latin and Asian descent. I'm an all inclusive man. I love women of all races equally. What matters is the individual woman. Her physical features and personality. I've been to countries in Asia and I've only been to Mexico far as Latin America is concerned. But I will eventually get to more countries in Asia and Latin America.
Jack Rover
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Latin women bring trouble in my experience. Their emotionalism and manipulative power plays bring men down.

Look at the damage this Colombian prostitute caused the US government and the Secret Service? Granted, those agents were idiots, but was her bringing the police, the US Embassy, and a pending book into to situation warranted?

Former boxer, Arturo Gatti, killed himself over is wife and some feel she actually killed him.

Asian women are not perfect, but I find them better mothers, wives, and people than Latin women. This does not apply to Latin men, whom I usually consider brothers in the fight.
Those are not really good examples of Latin women. The first example were mid-class whores in a brothel. Whores are whores. They are all duplicitous because they are getting paid for sex. It's a occupation where a certain amount of venality and selfishness is necessary.

The second example is really bad too. Arturo Gatti married a stripper. Stripping is another one of those ignoble occupations which tends to bring out or accelerate the worst traits in women.

Now, you'd have to find a good pattern of Latin women being worse and that would be quite difficult because of the many countries involved just like asian women. It would make more sense to compare each country than lumping entire regions of women into broad based stereotypes.

Some asian women are major bitches too.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

In my experience the only Asians interested in Black Men come from the generally same social-economic environments, ie: poor countries. Historically the only Asians interested in me were Korean or PI, maybe Viet or Cambodian.

Latins, I think White Europeans (Spaniards) did a job on all the Central and South American countries to believe that Afro-Latins are less than. As I said I was reading this blog and a light skinned brother who has relocated to Colombia was confronted by a white skinned Colombian female who was talking badly about Afro-Colombians and when asked why she felt that way when he was Afro-American, she said "Why would you wanna be a nigger????"

That gives me "pause" for several reasons.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I fall into both categories; indian & venezuelan, i'm mixed race
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

djfourmoney wrote:In my experience the only Asians interested in Black Men come from the generally same social-economic environments, ie: poor countries. Historically the only Asians interested in me were Korean or PI, maybe Viet or Cambodian.

Latins, I think White Europeans (Spaniards) did a job on all the Central and South American countries to believe that Afro-Latins are less than. As I said I was reading this blog and a light skinned brother who has relocated to Colombia was confronted by a white skinned Colombian female who was talking badly about Afro-Colombians and when asked why she felt that way when he was Afro-American, she said "Why would you wanna be a nigger????"

That gives me "pause" for several reasons.
Meh, Your gonna have people like that no matter where you go. I didn't encounter that in Colombia, but I;m not naive enough to think that those people don't exist.

There is no Utopia out there.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Plenty of Japanese women have black husbands! Same in China.

And here's some evidence that Latina may be better than Asian:

http://www.loveme.com/mp/info37.htm

I spotted her the other day on this site's advertising!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.