Why won't any of you take action or do something?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
armageddon15
Freshman Poster

Post by armageddon15 »

manly5000 wrote:Why don't I take action or do something?

For the very same reason I don't try to wake people up to the state of America in general... because every single time I do, I'm met with nothing but insults, criticism, and accusations by the very people I'm trying to save!

If people are that desperate to keep their heads buried in the sand, I'm not going to f***ing bother. Why willingly subject myself to abuse?

No thanks. f**k everyone else, I only look out for myself from this day forward.
exactly. you can't fix stupid.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

manly5000 wrote:Why don't I take action or do something?

For the very same reason I don't try to wake people up to the state of America in general... because every single time I do, I'm met with nothing but insults, criticism, and accusations by the very people I'm trying to save!

If people are that desperate to keep their heads buried in the sand, I'm not going to f***ing bother. Why willingly subject myself to abuse?

No thanks. f**k everyone else, I only look out for myself from this day forward.
You gotta find open minded people. You can't wake people up, unless they want to be woken up. Only if they are seeking, can you be their guide. That's all you can do.

As Gandhi said, "You must become the change you wish to see in the world."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

At least Winston is working hard to wake people up and change the world. You guys should try to follow his example.

As for waking people up. Why not just make an anonymous blog, if you are afraid to reveal your personal identity, and then just spread it like wildfire?

Sure, many people will reject anti-feminism and my Boycott American Women movement. But many WILL accept it.

What did that FICTIONAL CHARACTER Jesus say? You are fishers of men.

So you are simply fishing and trying to catch the good men. If you catch the bad men and useless men, throw their worthless ass back in the water.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:At least Winston is working hard to wake people up and change the world. You guys should try to follow his example.

As for waking people up. Why not just make an anonymous blog, if you are afraid to reveal your personal identity, and then just spread it like wildfire?

Sure, many people will reject anti-feminism and my Boycott American Women movement. But many WILL accept it.

So you are simply fishing and trying to catch the good men. If you catch the bad men and useless men, throw their worthless ass back in the water.
But, like Jester had said, I have to don my own oxygen mask before I can attempt to assist the rest of the crew. That's why I'm in Barcelona right now.

I don't think Jesus was a fictional character, but what bugs me, is why he stated in Mathew 5:5: "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." Yet, from everything that I've witnessed so far in my life, it's primarily the arrogant, selfish jerks that score the most desirable women, obtain the fame and fortunes and riches, and inherit the real estate of this world. What gives?
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

I have told about 30 of my friends about it so I feel like I have done my piece. Whether the people you tell decide to read up on it or not is not under your control. On the other hand, hordes of american guys searching for wives in other countries could eventually just screw up the countries they flock to.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Yep, just a "maggot" because, unlike some of you, I actually have a job I have to go to because, well, I have to eat and other stupid stuff like that.

YOU want your "message" heard?

YOU want you "mission" advanced?

THEN YOU do it!

People need to "search" for the "truth" in order for it to have any meaning to them! Trying to browbeat your "truth" into people is different then the tactics of the "elite" how? Different than organized religion how?

I ain't your or anyone's disciple. I spread my own message for people who ask, sure as hell not going to spread yours!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Winton's website helps more than you realize.

It's one of the MOST high traffic websites on the web.

Trust me thousands of people see Winton's website every DAY.

Like Winton said, all of the posts, articles and ebooks are indexed by the search engines and people find Winton's website just by doing google and yahoo web searches.

If these people don't take action, it's their own fault.

I actually found Winton's website years ago after I had graduated from college by searching the web and my life has never been the same.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Disillusioned_American wrote:Matthew 5:5: "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."
Does being 'six feet under' count, in terms of inheriting the 'earth' :roll: ?
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:At least Winston is working hard to wake people up and change the world. You guys should try to follow his example.

Do you not get it? You are an EXTREMIST. Your black and white thinking has fallen out of the realm of reality. The world is a lot bigger and more complex than the box that you are trying to squeeze it into.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

In terms of taking action...

I encourage all of you to invest in silver and gold, especially silver.

With the rising inflation and devaluation of the dollar, the prices of gold and silver will go up very high eventually.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Really

Post by ErikHeaven »

It took me a few days to respond to this post. Now we are here as we had the capacity to literally wake up from the Matrix. The others are not here as they cannot. I have talked to a few men here and there about trying something different and they all wind up right back at the bar on Main Street USA looking for another hookup. Its not selfishness to give up and only worry about yourself its sanity. I have given up on many relationships here as people are either too
stupid to see anything different or they just love this crazy place so bad they would fight kicking and screaming not to leave.
I subscribe to the Sovereign Man Newsletters, and Simon the editor posted that a man recently tried to give up his citizenship at a US embassy abroad and they told him his application was denied.
Now i am thinking about doing the same thing possibly in the future. Many Americans want to stay loyal Americans while they rob and rape and thieve us to death. I cannot run around with a bullhorn trying to wake up these brain dead god loves America bastards. My attitude literally is f**k YOU STUPID BASTARDS!
These same assholes that are currently stumping for Romney the Robot. I wish that they would all die tonight literally. I hate stupid people.
We had this discussion already before most Americans NEVER leave America and quite frankly i like it that way.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Exactly there are tons of videos on buying precious metals on Youtube and the sleeping zombies do not watch them. I buy constantly so once again f**k THEM and let them fail.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

armageddon15 wrote:you can't fix stupid.
LOL.

But the sad truth is, you can.

Just takes more years of effort than you would have ever considered investing, and you never would have tried if you had known what it would take.

And there is no reward for the effort. Do it only for the vibe, if you want, because there is no reward.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:What did that FICTIONAL CHARACTER Jesus say?
???
What universe are you in?
You don't like his followers, therefore he never existed?

Very rational.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Science questions if "it" exist. One day we'll have some sort of answer I suppose but the "Church" has lost its way. Previous a defender of the poor and equal rights, rather talk about Genocide of Black Men via Planned Parenthood, Abortion and being "forced" to give out condoms and other birth prevention devices = Rock Bottom

Europe has long left this debate or doesn't have them because its not an issue as Evangelicals are not captured by Right Wing political parties over there.

I watch silver videos all the time, can't afford gold. I have asked Max and Stacy of the Keiser Report to give suggestions to those that can't afford Gold and barely afford Silver. They may do it in their next podcast "Truth About Markets" so stay tuned.

Anyway going to bed GOOD NIGHT