The Ladder Theory

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

The Ladder Theory

Post by Professor Jesus »

I have read the entire http://www.laddertheory.com/ this morning and have come to several conclusions. The guy has good material. And I pretty much agree with everything he says. I am sure some of you boys have been to it, but if you haven't yet, not only is it highly relevant, but it is timeless and ageless wisdom.
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Hey, I like your website and you've got some great material. I especially liked the article about woman hitting their expiration date.

That said,

It's weird that you came on here out of nowhere and start calling everyone "boys" as if you've established yourself as our teacher or a guru right out of nowhere. I also find it strange that while you have some quality content on your site, you have very few comments.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

GuitarGuy996 wrote:Hey, I like your website and you've got some great material. I especially liked the article about woman hitting their expiration date.

That said,

It's weird that you came on here out of nowhere and start calling everyone "boys" as if you've established yourself as our teacher or a guru right out of nowhere. I also find it strange that while you have some quality content on your site, you have very few comments.
Yup, the boys! -I never called myself a guru anywhere here, if you want me to be your guru I can. My first wish is for you to send me money my son! Anyone is welcome to comment or ask questions on my blog, but it's not a discussion forum. If I am able to help fatherless men and young guys get laid, give dumb asses that got married or are living with a chick a good reason to leave, stop pussies from putting up with crap from some stupid bitch, and men in general to become wealthy, successful, and powerful; -then I am doing my job.
Your Professor Jesus
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

ladder theory is old.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

I'm not trying to bash you - I really like what you're doing.

I just would have taken a different approach :D
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Billy wrote:ladder theory is old.
What does that have to do with it being a good site or not? If some of you guys haven't been there, I recommend it!
Your Professor Jesus
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Jesus Christ is an avid disciple of Mr. Leykis.

I like the ladder,

"I think is very very close to a final analysis of how a woman's rating system works. If you are very attractive, rich, and novel and show no interest in her she is almost guaranteed to want to f**k you. "

This reminds me of being in hick-town China many years ago, running with the local Party Secretary and his buddies.

From every slant eyed whore in town, all the women under 30 and over, were all trying extra hard to get with me. It was such culture shock. Chicks who were married, single, boyfriended, engaged, high schooling - it did not matter - these chicks would jump me in a heartbeat. It was really amazing what chicks would do. For me I had to put up barriers and keep my door locked.