Apology from Philosophical Filipino: Should we let him back?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should we let Philosophical Filipino come back after his apology?

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 28
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Apology from Philosophical Filipino: Should we let him b

Post by Winston »

Hey Everyone,
Guess what? Philosophical Filipino is back. This time, he's back as Jeyan Calderone, a self-proclaimed drug dealer, Vice Lord and burglar bad boy with tattoos who gets laid with AW easily. lol

I ratted him out in his new intro thread, listing some obvious ways I was able to identify him. See here:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=27053&p=227149#p227149

How come I was the first one to figure this out? How come none of you guys noticed? lol

See, I told you guys that I'm good at reading people. :D
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster

Re: Apology from Philosophical Filipino: Should we let him b

Post by JeyanCalderone »

Winston wrote:Hey Everyone,
Guess what? Philosophical Filipino is back. This time, he's back as Jeyan Calderone, a self-proclaimed drug dealer, Vice Lord and burglar bad boy with tattoos who gets laid with AW easily. lol

I ratted him out in his new intro thread, listing some obvious ways I was able to identify him. See here:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=27053&p=227149#p227149

How come I was the first one to figure this out? How come none of you guys noticed? lol

See, I told you guys that I'm good at reading people. :D
Winston, what are you talking about? That's not me.