Jews invented PUA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Jews invented PUA?

Post by Banano »

Why is there such jewish predominance within the community?
Lets take a look at the big companies and Pua's

1. Ross Jeffries, self proclaimed grandfather of the community. Jewish

2. David Deangelo, perhaps the biggest scammer, Jewish

3. Neil Strauss and Mystery, One is jewish, the other is a zionist freemason, who may possibly have some jewish hereditary.

4. Wayne Elise aka Juggler Method, another big method also jewish

5. Savoy who runs Lovesystems is also jewish.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1287896

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

PUA seems to be pervasive with the Jewish character- 1) a highly verbal technique, 2) the assumption that manipulation is the way to get what you want, 3) emphasis on marketing, hype, and overstating claims, 4) all in the family – the use of NLP, another overhyped Jewish creation, 5) making a living selling psychological advice (e.g., Freud, Laura Schlesinger, Dear Abby, etc.) 6) viscous verbal attacks on the competition and 7) plenty of Jewish male customers disadvantaged by their female dominated culture.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Yeah, jews seem to have contributed to many toxic elements of western culture.

I don't think that anyone here necessarily "hates" jews, but since the average member drawn to this forum seems to be raised in conciousness above the mindset of the average lemming, we don't bullshit ourselves or each other just to sound politically correct.

That jews are behind the PUA movement comes as no surprise; their involvement in the feminist movement as well as the emasulation of men here in the west has resulted in this plethora of unsatisfied "nice guys." Now they see an opportunity to make bank off of these gentile suckers, by manipulating and f***ing with the poor saps even more.

I merely wish to escape this caustic environment that they have created here in the US, yet they resent me just for being aware of their influence in these affairs. f**k them.
Last edited by Disillusioned_American on November 25th, 2011, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Pick-up art was a "solution" given to men by the same group who made women dysfunctional in the first place. Problem-Reaction-Solution. Who needs enemies when you've got friends like this. It is essentially men hitting the self-destruct button on their masculinity and their soul by pandering to dysfunctional, Hollywood indoctrinated women.

Again, people, it's not rocket science. 95% of everything going wrong in the world has a common origin, the self-proclaimed chosen people. Manipulating those who suspect nothing is very easy. That's the only way Jews work, they thrive on ignorance and indifference and when the situation changes their only fall back is complete denial. It greatly helps of course that they educated the goyim with rewritten history which makes themselves the perpetual victim, it creates cognitive dissonance.

Do you think black or Puerto Rican guys invented PUA? We're talking about 75 IQ morons raised by single moms here. They don't know manhood. They watch MTV. Monkey see monkey do. PUA has the effect of making other races more "Jewish". It pushes disingenuous behaviour which destroys one's character and devalues women as simple sex objects while at the same time putting them on a pedestal to emasculate men.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

These self-proclaimed PUA "gurus" remind me of their rip-off artist counterparts, whom you see on late night TV infomercials, trying to fleece the gullible lonely people out of their money, all for some shitty get-rich-quick scheme. I always wondered if scammers such as Kevin Trudea or Anthony Morrison are jews. They definitely both look very jewish. Wikipedia doesn't say if he is or not, and also has no entry about Morrison, but I assume it's because they're protected by their their fellow jews, whom edit and oversee wikipedia.
odbo
Veteran Poster

dear jew-troll

Post by odbo »

Growing up I never gave a f**k about race. I had more asian, hispanic and black friends than I did whites and I thought differences in school performance were all cultural based or just coincidental. It was an immigrant-heavy urban area in California and the white guys who did go to school with me were either spoiled brats or as they got older, insecure jock types. To a jock showing any sign of intelligence makes you less masculine, which pissed me off, so I didn't hang out much or identify with them. In my late teens I started to look at the issue of "race" more closely, and this was in part because I started feeling the effects of misandry and racism against me. I realized race, or more specifically genetics, does matter, despite all the communist propaganda claiming otherwise. The junk science Jews started pushing in the early 20th century is now seen as fact. Let's remind ourselves that the Cultural Marxists like Trotsky invented many words including racism.

In school I could study for 5 minutes for a test and get an A, asian students would study all weekend for the same result. The other ethnicities (southeast asians, blacks, etc).. don't even ask. I never said or believed I'm superior, but the idea that we're all the same is politically motivated bullshit. Equality does not exist in nature and it should not be a goal. Through lingustic programming we're made to blindly value concepts like equality, democracy, free trade, when such words have completely different meanings to the elites.

As I live in a multicultural society I don't think about race in my daily life. But when looking at the bigger picture, a person who considers race is not being ignorant. A person is being ignorant if they ignore race. The reason people are offended is because race is always seen as hateful. It doesn't have to be that way, people can look at it from a scientific or matter of fact point of view. You'll notice in all the Hollywood films taking place in the future people are all of colors. Unless societies create clear rules for mating, everyone will be brown within 100 or 200 years. It's not for me to decided what humanity chooses to value, but it's not for the Jews to decide either. Right now they have complete control of the gentiles' minds through the media and education system.

For the record racial theories are not the same as speaking about genetic differences. Africans have low IQ. That does not mean they are stupid. But it does mean they have different motivations than a Jew. You can give Africa another 3000 years and no one there will come up with a plan to subvert humanity. The genetic component of the anti-human agenda of the Jews, particularly Ashkenazi Jews, should be considered but is largely ignored.

P.S.

Here's a book even dumb niggers can understand!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

IntoTheWild wrote:Whatever your views on race, this is related to picking up/meeting/sexing women how exactly?
It's no secret, men like women, they love sex and horny men will have sex with anything. Throughout history men have cock blocked through racism and other concepts when they saw other men trying to hit up the local women, but suddenly felt "we are all one" when there was an opportunity for THEM to get laid. The same men who are disgusted by the idea of inter-racial dating wouldn't turn down sex with a beautiful women of another race.

It's interesting, there are always news articles popping up of men having sex with sheep, or was it goats. Yet those conservative types, regardless of their race, are usually what you would call racist. In one sense men are hypocrites. But really it is a matter of priorities. The "reptilian complex" can override a person's sense. Sex is all that matters in that moment. That doesn't mean man isn't capable of greater things (using the neocortex) and shouldn't uphold concepts like cultural heritage and acquired traits. Just like a person shouldn't eat chocolate all day even if they can't resist the temptation once in a while.

In some ways women are bigger racists then men are. In other ways men are, because they are resistant to change while women can be easily convinced of the merit of anything.
IntoTheWild wrote:It's hate veiled under a thin mask of pseudoscience, the 'calm, scientific racist'. Trying to make his hateful views look less offensive. You see, it's all scientific
Genetics is real science. "Strength" and "peace" through "diversity" is pseudoscience. The data shows the effects of multiculturalism. People are more violent, more miserable, and have a lot more psychological issues living amongst other races. Are there any positives? So far there are only theories and assumptions, which in the long run turn out to be politically motivated excuses for mass immigration from the middle east and central america.

Also I don't see race-mixing as "strengthening" the off-spring. It is weakening the unique traits and creating a person who isn't particularly fast (i.e. african), strong (i.e. germanic), smart (i.e. jewish), intuitive (i.e. roma or native american) or artistically gifted. Now I'm not saying race-mixing is a crime against nature or it hasn't given mankind anything positive, but if we're so enlightened in this day and age then why don't the intellectuals who put science above traditional wisdom provide some scientific proof!

By hating genocide, by hating lies, I am seen as the hater. I'm not in this to be popular.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

There was "how to pick up girl" books long before PUA. But, the "How to pick up girls" theme was reworked and framed as a "superior" technology using the pseudo science NLP and Hypnosis. This is just marketing flim flam. I would suggest just focusing on your right to be an intelligent consumer and prudently avoid people who will tend to sell you an inferior product and charge you several times what it is worth.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

IntoTheWild wrote:Whatever your views on race, this is related to picking up/meeting/sexing women how exactly?
This website is called HappierAbroad: A Community of Global Daters, Expats, Freethinkers with a Passion for Truth and Awareness. "Sexing women," as you put it, is not the end-all-be-all for most here. I only recall seeing one sub-forum titled: Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women.

Honestly, from your posts, you sound like a typical reptilian-minded assclown that I'd do best to avoid.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

IntoTheWild...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

IntoTheWild wrote:Ahahah, your true self came out. It' all hate. I was right, for you, any topic will be about the Jews or the Blacks. There is no rhyme or reason, just deep hate in your heart.

I'm not a Jew any more than you, nor do I find that even remotely insulting. Ooooh I'm a Jew! I could give a f**k lol.

Those Jews, getting their dirty hands into any and every topic under the sun. Get lost. Honestly, I could give two shits about the Jews and what you think of them?

You're right, I'm not like you, not everyone is so fascinated with this topic as you are.

IntoTheWild, I have been reading your posts and I would like to say something. I noticed in one of your posts that you seems that you look down on those who wish for a traditional family with a traditional wife/woman. If you do not want that, then that is your perogative. However, looking down on those of us who do want the traditional family only reduces whatever credibility that you might have. I really don't know anything about the PUA phenomenon (nor do I care, to be honest), but it seems that PUA only works with the type of women that are not worth the effort anyway (I am talking about the low-class ones, the ones that I would not take home to meet my parents), in my opinion. Also, with women of high class and/or good repute, PUA is either unnecessary or impractical. Good women will be abhorred by PUA and go running the other way.

Don't hesitate to correct me if I am wrong.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

That's what I want: a nice girl to be with
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

IntoTheWild...

I wasn't trying to knock you, IntoTheWild. I was merely offering my two cents on the matter. Personally, I do not know how women's minds work, and I don't pretend to. I meant you no disrespect. I was offering my opinion on the matter.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

IntoTheWild wrote:Have you dated women from overseas? My girlfriend of 4 years was from China. You have this messed up notion that they are all madonna virgin marys. Nice false image you're projecting there. Not all girls in Thailand, Philippines, China are model virgins that you look for in a wife. Oh please. Idealizing much? Have you met every one of the Billions over there? They're all the perfect little angels that you find acceptable?
To be honest, I agree with you up to a point-- yes, there are bad women EVERYWHERE, but the thing is, as far as I know, the percntage of bad women in The Anglosphere is much higher than in traditional Asian/Eastern European countries.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Re: IntoTheWild...

Post by lavezzi »

IntoTheWild wrote:The fact that I had a 4 year loving relationship means nothing to you
You call accompanying your women to swinger's clubs to get f***ed by other strange men a "loving relationship"? Don't talk about psychology when your own has been corrupted beyond repair. I'm not into the whole conspiracy thing, but if I were I'd say that you're more 'jewman' than human.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@ TwoEdgedSword

You know, when you say something like "you go overseas to get girls because you can't get girls here in the USA" you make yourself look like a mangina. Have you stopped to consider that maybe he does not want any USA girls? Not that I condone what he (IntoTheWild) does (which I don't, but let's face it-- who am I to judge?), but I will not stand by and let someone get condemned for going overseas to have girls, for WHATEVER reason, whether I condone it or not.