I Apologize To All Members Here!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I Apologize To All Members Here!

Post by ErikHeaven »

I let that person get the best of me and went off. I am sorry and i hope you accept my apology. I do not wish to offend others. I have asked Winston to collapse that last thread. I still love her and i need to heal from that situation. So once again i hope you all accept my apology and we can all move on.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

It's cool ErikHeaven!

I fell into his anger-filled superiority trap as well.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: I Apologize To All Members Here!

Post by davewe »

ErikHeaven wrote:I let that person get the best of me and went off. I am sorry and i hope you accept my apology. I do not wish to offend others. I have asked Winston to collapse that last thread. I still love her and i need to heal from that situation. So once again i hope you all accept my apology and we can all move on.
I am sorry for your loss. Losing love is always hard.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Davewe and truthville

Post by ErikHeaven »

I thank you both. I never want to come off as some tough guy. I have emotions and i went too far. I thank you for your support.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Its ok dude, your just having a bad week thats all. You need a bottle rum and a vacation in Boracay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsPb7HC0 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8im3QXq ... re=related
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

ErikHeaven, don't feel bad. This jerkweed has now been spamming a lot of the net, like Yahoo news, with his *OilTrading secrets*.

I think he's a cross-product of a complete fraud and a delusional wacko, probably the worst combination, at least a regular conman is just that, an ordinary liar. This guy is just plain whacked in the head.

I also gave him some rope, won't do that ever again.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

yahoo news wtf :P
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

S_Parc wrote:ErikHeaven, don't feel bad. This jerkweed has now been spamming a lot of the net, like Yahoo news, with his *OilTrading secrets*.

I think he's a cross-product of a complete fraud and a delusional wacko, probably the worst combination, at least a regular conman is just that, an ordinary liar. This guy is just plain whacked in the head.

I also gave him some rope, won't do that ever again.
I'll mention, oil is traded with the US dollar and after the dollar crashes(soon) he won't have much to say.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Erik,

Cut that crap out. It's nice that you are well-mannered, but OTA was a straight dirtbag.

I didnt apologize to him, and I went hardbody at that creep.

f**k OTA..he still thinks you aren't worth shit to him so let him burn. ;O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

E_Irizarry wrote:Cut that crap out. It's nice that you are well-mannered, but OTA was a straight dirtbag.
Actually, I think you've lowered the standards of a dirtbag. Those fellas are just bad attitude, followed by bad action, all around douche bags.

OTA is somewhat psychotic, a person, who when he flips into a particular state, has delusions of grandeur and power. He belongs more in a rubber padded cell before he actually goes out and hurts someone because like other wannabe/budding serial killers before him, he can always chalk up an excuse like he was God's messenger and thus, it wasn't a crime. And normally, a dirtbag won't really believe in that type of excuse but for someone delusional, it's quite a feasible mental workaround, to make heinous acts look virtuous.

All and all, never communicate with the likes of folks like him. They're trouble all around.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Erik,
You don't have to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. All you did was react to an a-hole who was not making sense and was acting out of line.

Next time, just ignore him. Don't feed trolls.

You hadn't met that girl yet right? So it's not a big loss since you never actually met yet, right? The attachment hadn't formed yet.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Erik, it's all good. No need to apologize brother. I didn't give OTA an inch, and did not enable him at the opportunities where he could have baited me. I understand though, that you are going through an emotionally charged situation and rough patch right now, so its very easy to engage someone like OTA. Trust me, I would too.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis