Do Not Marry, Do Not Have Children

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Do Not Marry, Do Not Have Children

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 6:06 pm
This guy just made this video yesterday explaining how courtship, engagement and marriage only benefits women and tends to screw men in the long run.

Fantastic video Jamesbond!!!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 10:12 pm
MrMan wrote:
January 14th, 2020, 8:41 pm

My wife doesn't say 'me so horny.'
Perhaps she was just smart enough to not say that to YOU because you admitted you were a virgin when you met her.
MrMan wrote: You've got to quit being so bitter towards people who do not want to live your lifestyle.
:lol:
90% of men in the world would prefer to live my lifestyle than to live yours. Don't kid yourself cuckold....
I wouldn't prefer to be about 60, have to take testosterone shots to be able to sleep with women I pay to sleep with me.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 10:35 pm
You must have a pretty pitiful life if you have to entertain yourself by posting lies and trash about people on forums like this to entertain yourself.
Why are you so obsessed with me? You must be one sick man to be so full of resentment, hypocrisy, and bitterness especially in light of your statement below.
MrMan wrote: I wouldn't prefer to be about 60, have to take testosterone shots to be able to sleep with women I pay to sleep with me.
I think your Christian faith is not working very well for you. Have you considered counseling to address your anger issues about those with whom you disagree? Why my opinion about you matters so much is quite sad. Your opinion about me certainly means nothing. Why not work on being Happier Abroad instead of being obsessed with people who call out your inconsistencies and foibles? I've made you become UNGLUED in a manner that I wish I had not.

If you are really into Christian faith, perhaps praying more might help.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yawn
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 10:54 pm
Yawn
You are one bitter individual, and just because I give my simple opinion about what you represent. I hope in the future when people call out the flaws in your reasoning and how you are the antithesis of your professed Christian faith, you can be introspective enough to recognize the truth in it. Yes, I ridicule you, jeer you, your worldview and your wife. All that stings you obviously, but there is a method to the madness.

Hopefully the proverbial light bulb will go off one day for you.....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian,

If you want to talk about your pain and what makes you so angry, go ahead and share. You've talked about verbal abuse as a child, and how pain makes one want to lash out. Feel free to talk about it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 2:02 pm
Contrarian,

If you want to talk about your pain and what makes you so angry, go ahead and share. You've talked about verbal abuse as a child, and how pain makes one want to lash out. Feel free to talk about it.
You mean pain and anger like that which prompted you to make an impassioned, victimized plea to the moderators to give me a warning?

I am happy to hold heated discussions with the big boys on this site, not little tattletales who like to try dish it out, yet crumble when can't take it and go crying to the mods.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You were turning discussions into garbage. We discussed that in PMs. Big boys go to middle school, which is the level you have been bringing discussions down to.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 10:54 pm
You were turning discussions into garbage. We discussed that in PMs. Big boys go to middle school, which is the level you have been bringing discussions down to.
Again, I am not interested in little tattletales who first like to try dish it out, yet crumble when can't take it and go crying to the mods.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 11:11 pm
MrMan wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 10:54 pm
Again, I am not interested in little tattletales who first like to try dish it out, yet crumble when can't take it and go crying to the mods.
That must not be me, because you are obviously very interested in me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great quote by Socrates about marriage. So true and funny. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I thought of this after reading yet another mangina trying to shame childless MGTOWs like me about "exiting the gene pool" due to our lack of children.

Either maximizing your genes' chance of survival is desirable or not. If not, then being taken put of the gene pool doesn't matter. On the other hand, if survival of your personal genes is so important, then doesn't it make sense to encourage other men to exit the gene pool, so that your genes will face less competition? In other words, these manginas who shame childless MGTOWs should instead be encouraging their childlessness, if they were rational.

The fact that these manginas are acting irrationally suggests they don't actually believe in the importance of keeping their personal genes in the gene pool, but rather have a hidden agenda. Perhaps resentful of men who are free of the burden of children, so try to sucker these free men into making the same mistake they did, or else make these free men feel like miserable failures due to lacking children. Miserable people always want other people to also be miserable: misery loves company.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
January 21st, 2020, 5:00 pm
I thought of this after reading yet another mangina trying to shame childless MGTOWs like me about "exiting the gene pool" due to our lack of children.
Anyone who knows ANYTHING about genetics knows full well that if you have siblings and cousins with children, there will be plenty of your DNA running down the generations. Two generations after you have children, your genes become almost completely different apart from that single strand of male DNA which other family members can pass on anyhow.

So it is a fundamentally unscientific and foolish argument that only idiots tend to use. There are RAPISTS and Pedophiles who pass on their genes illegally. Are they somehow better off in the Cosmos than a child-free (not childless) man like Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, and other prominent men who saw the value in living life freely and unencumbered with the trifles, expenses, and headaches of having offspring?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I must have some kind of freedom. I don't really care what people think of me or my lifestyle. But by the same token, I don't go around advertising or advocating for other men to live it either.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
January 21st, 2020, 5:00 pm
Either maximizing your genes' chance of survival is desirable or not. If not, then being taken put of the gene pool doesn't matter. On the other hand, if survival of your personal genes is so important, then doesn't it make sense to encourage other men to exit the gene pool, so that your genes will face less competition? In other words, these manginas who shame childless MGTOWs should instead be encouraging their childlessness, if they were rational.
I’m not taking a position on whether you should exit the gene pool, but your conclusion is not necessarily true. For example, if you were Anglo-Celtic like me, then most of your genes would be my genes also, so it would be in my genetic interest that you breed. Also your progeny could be expected to be more likely than average to create an environment where I and my progeny could breed. Hence your breeding would be a win for me on a genetic level.