How to leave America and move abroad, discuss!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

How to leave America and move abroad, discuss!

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

There's a lot of American men on this forum that are clearly sick of America and American women, and would like to move out of America.

But it's not so easy, as to move abroad requires a bit of money, as well as some way of financially supporting one's self once you are abroad.

Let's all discuss ways that an American man can move out of America and live abroad.

Here's a few ideas I had:

You can save up enough to fly to a foreign country, and then get a job as an English teacher.

You can get a job as an English teacher in South Korea, Thailand, and many other countries. So that will allow you to financially support yourself. And you can meet plenty of girls while you are living abroad.

So, who else has any ideas? Let's all share them, so that we can help each other and help the American men on here get out of America.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Go f**k yourself attention whore.
Winston you really have to put an end to these Indian spammers.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Go away troll
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I would recommend training your mind with a rigorous meditation program. Don't leave the US, until you can be happy anywhere, including the US. Then when you leave, you will leave the US behind. Guys who live outside the US and are still angry at American women, are, in fact, still living in the US, because their mind is still there. It's a big waste of time to take the enormous effort to move your body physically out of a place you seek to escape from and then leave your mind in that very place.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

MrPeabody wrote:I would recommend training your mind with a rigorous meditation program. Don't leave the US, until you can be happy anywhere, including the US. Then when you leave, you will leave the US behind. Guys who live outside the US and are still angry at American women, are, in fact, still living in the US, because their mind is still there. It's a big waste of time to take the enormous effort to move your body physically out of a place you seek to escape from and then leave your mind in that very place.
I see what you're saying, but some men are still dedicated to disrespecting American women while being happier abroad knowing that they will be staying abroad permanently OR if they know they are going to return.

Even when i was abroad, I had it in my mind EVERY NOW AND THEN about how much I hate American women AND I knew that I was going away for at least 3 years (and I was away for that long!!). Actually, I was in Bangkok, TH when I became a member of Happier Abroad.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on September 3rd, 2011, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

MrPeabody wrote:I would recommend training your mind with a rigorous meditation program. Don't leave the US, until you can be happy anywhere, including the US. Then when you leave, you will leave the US behind. Guys who live outside the US and are still angry at American women, are, in fact, still living in the US, because their mind is still there. It's a big waste of time to take the enormous effort to move your body physically out of a place you seek to escape from and then leave your mind in that very place.
All I can say is that when I spent time away in Europe I was in no hurry to come home. Come home to what? A nearly non-existent social life? Living with my folks because its what I could afford? A typically low paying full-time job that become part time (under-employed)?

I made errors as I have documented several times on this forum.

If I had made the correct choice, chances are I would be married, child three would have gotten here and likely be about 2-3 years old and I would be living in Hellibron, Germany.... Doing what I have no idea, but I would be there. Tanja wanted to leave she had spent time in the US before and liked it. But I would have explained to her the US was going to fall into the toilet and you didn't want your son's in that toxic environment.

She would have listened and we would have stayed.

That just proves how one small decision can have sucj a profound effect on your life. I would be happy away from the US for at least until the economic issues got cleared up, which could take up to a decade...

As for strategies to get over there -

If your currently a student, I would look into an exchange program. You'll find that in most European Countries education is FREE. No more going into debt for your higher education. Yes they cost money, but stop using that as an excuse to not pay and go.

Google Top 5/10 ways to make money fast.... When I did that, I found a few ways. I picked donating Plasma... $270-$330 a month, tax free. They are now giving us Citibank debt cards with the payments on them, no more cashing checks without a bank account.

My goal is to earn enough money with my bodily fluids to make a trip to Europe, instead of going South, at least for now. Roughly $180 a month for 5/6 months will cover the cost of the roundtrip ticket. That is for security... That would leave about $100 a month x 6 for spending money. I was reading the Toy Town forum and you can get by on 750Euro for a month (about 1,000 a month US), I am going to try to get at least two months out of $600-$700US. I get EBT and I am considering one of two ways to get food. Have it send via Polarbear Cooler - http://www.polarbearcoolers.com/ about twice a month. This would leave cash for transportation and what is likely going to be my main destination, the nightclubs... The other was to exchange my EBT card for cash with my mother. If I can eat for about less. Ramon Noodles anybody??? I can likely spend much less than 120E which is what a few people claim they spend on eating including eating out a few times a week.

Now I need enough money for dates. The dates can be somewhat cheap, but I will still have to pay for some food at least.

I am going to plan for a month + and hope I can either find some minor employment or something else. We'll see...
Last edited by djfourmoney on September 2nd, 2011, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

wisdom

Post by OutWest »

Some real wisdom here..and I can say I give American women little thought. What, I'm going to let distant thoughts ruffle my day?
When I am back in the USA I treat women there with firm detachment. It drives some of them nuts I think...I think some of them find the
disinterest alluring. However, I give them little thought personally. I'm hardly gong to go on some kind of crusade. Most of the couples I know in the USA pretty much deserve what they are getting with each other.

I found myself in the Philippines, not just for the women, but other circumstances as well. I do not have some kind of long bitter trail to bitch about.
I actually had little problem getting American women. When I was in my 40s I could easily get 20-somethings without too much work, but just like most
American men, the women tended to be vacant souls.

Mr Peabody gives very wise advice here. Will anyone listen? When you move your body somewhere, move your heart and soul as well.
I never even recall seeing an American woman here in my barangay (Its similar to a precinct-)
My wife has met a few American women, but gives them little thought.

In fact there was an American woman at our recent wedding. She was an early 60s Mennonite women who was part of a medical mission.
She was very gracious and her only opinion was that after meeting my wife, she can see how she really should get her son ( Mid 30s man)
to come over with her to the Philippines on her next trip, if my wife might introduce him to a few girls she knows.

I have no interest sitting at my keyboard pounding out vitriolic essays. it is far better to be at peace.

Outwest
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

The OP is a f***ing idiot

the best economy in the world is the USA

a minimum wage job in the USA pays as much as the best professional job in any third world country such as the philippines or russia.

THE USA GDP triples the GDP of the 2nd place (china). Don't be a retard, stay in the USA. If you happen to save up money, then use that money to go abroad
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ViperVenom wrote:The OP is a f***ing idiot

a minimum wage job in the USA pays as much as the best professional job in any third world country such as the philippines or russia.

THE USA GDP triples the GDP of the 2nd place (china). Don't be a retard, stay in the USA. If you happen to save up money, then use that money to go abroad
Huh? If he's an idiot does that make you a troll?

The United States is on a trajectory DOWNWARD. $2.2 TRILLION dollars worth of infrastructure work to do and no political will (at least from the House) to do anything about it without attaching direct cuts to benefits. It used to be tax cuts gave the Right orgasms, but they so hate there's a Black Man and Democrat in the WH that they will block just about anything, present history tells you just as much. They are the party of No, mostly because he's Black, not so much because he's a Democrat. That's false he's Republican Light like Clinton was before him. They both believed that in order to win elections you have to appease the Middle or Independent vote, which is BS. Studies have shown there is no Independent vote actually just people not willing to identify in public with either party. Those that lean Democrat, vote that way, those that lean Republican vote that way, just that simple.

So with this political climate you're suggestion is to stay in America with high unemployment (closer to 16%)????

Nevermind the fact that there's a reason so many American Women are single and not getting dates. Some men have seen the light, others are just suffering. Other still see no problems, I guess you're one of those.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

djfourmoney wrote:

The United States is on a trajectory DOWNWARD. $2.2 TRILLION dollars worth of infrastructure work to do and no political will (at least from the House) to do anything about it without attaching direct cuts to benefits. It used to be tax cuts gave the Right orgasms, but they so hate there's a Black Man and Democrat in the WH that they will block just about anything, present history tells you just as much. They are the party of No, mostly because he's Black, not so much because he's a Democrat. That's false he's Republican Light like Clinton was before him. They both believed that in order to win elections you have to appease the Middle or Independent vote, which is BS. Studies have shown there is no Independent vote actually just people not willing to identify in public with either party. Those that lean Democrat, vote that way, those that lean Republican vote that way, just that simple.

So with this political climate you're suggestion is to stay in America with high unemployment (closer to 16%)????

Nevermind the fact that there's a reason so many American Women are single and not getting dates. Some men have seen the light, others are just suffering. Other still see no problems, I guess you're one of those.
Even if the dollar value is going down, the 2nd place economy(such as china) isn't EVEN as close as the united states. You have literally hundreds of foreigners who want to go to USA just because the USA has the best economy in the world. The USA can go on a depression right now, and it will still have the best economy in the world.

if you aren't getting a job, it's because the job market is more competitive. It's not hard getting a job if you put forth enough effort. All i see are just a million excuses. Like i said, stay and america to work, use that $$ to go abroad.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ViperVenom wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Even if the dollar value is going down, the 2nd place economy(such as china) isn't EVEN as close as the united states. You have literally hundreds of foreigners who want to go to USA just because the USA has the best economy in the world. The USA can go on a depression right now, and it will still have the best economy in the world.

if you aren't getting a job, it's because the job market is more competitive. It's not hard getting a job if you put forth enough effort. All i see are just a million excuses. Like i said, stay and america to work, use that $$ to go abroad.
Really? This fiat currency BS has push the value of Gold to historic levels. Some say it will hit $6,000 a oz here pretty soon. The US has a long term Debt problem, everybody sees that, but the political will to do anything is non-existent unless it contains cuts to SS, Medicare, Medicaid, Head Star, Planned Parenthood, all culture war issues.

The British Pound and Euro are still worth more than the US Dollar. With the Fed flooding the market with dollars, its been devalued. You're purchasing power is reduced, not good, especially WHEN not IF inflation hits.

I am not one of those people that think China is the next big thing. They have too many social-economic problems to be a world power without further cracking down on a population of Men that are finding it harder to marry women. The women are being picked off by South Koreans, Japanese and Western Men, this is for mostly economic reasons.

Actually the job market for A+ recently certified people is decent, it just pays no more than what I did working at Pep Boys and with for example Geek Squad you're still dealing with the same low information public I dealt with at Pep Boys. I am getting other certifications, but classes haven't started yet.

The US job market is not family friendly and that's my main issue with it. A majority of European Countries offer paid or partial pay maternity leave for example.

As for the 3rd World Countries I will sort of agree with you that your best off working for a US or EU based company while down there or be self-employed. Some opt for things like teaching English because the cost of living there is lower and doesn't impact your social life.

I will also agree that some on this site engage in bashing American Women too often, but much of that bashing is justified and doesn't have much to do with one's personal experience.

I believe the cultural problems in America spill over into my dating pool. Even though I can PROVE that American Woman's requirements for a Black Man are lower because economic expectations are lower. I don't see some of the problems some men see, but I can't also see why some men are concerned about Gold Diggers.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ViperVenom wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Viper Venom, are you for real? Did you just see the latest unemployment figures where the U.S. economy added essentially zero net jobs last month? This is the first time that has happened since 1945 according to Bloomberg and CNBC. It was both depressing and hilarious at the same time seeing all these Wall Street shills panicking and moaning about the lastest jobs numbers. And for your information, the real unemployment rate is above 20% according to Shadowstats.com. We're in a depression right now! You need to brush up on your economic analysis by listening to people like Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers, Marc Faber, Ron Paul, Gerald Celente, and Max Keiser to hear the real truth about our economic situation.

Also, there are numerous countries with much better quality of life and economic growth than the U.S. such as the Scandinavian countries, Singapore, Australia, Canada, South Korea, and many others. Sure, in comparison to a really crappy country like the Philippines, the U.S. may look like heaven, so that is why the vast majority of immigrants to America come from either Third World dictatorships or similar impoverished countries. I don't hear many Europeans, Australians that want to come to the United States. As for China, there are a rising economic giant! I know of many people both Chinese and non-Chinese that have gone to China and opened very successful businesses. Brazil is booming economically, as is many parts of the emerging world. The fact is the reign of America being the sole economic superpower in the world is disappearing fast.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

lol no it's not

it will take another 25+ years for china to catch up to the USA economically speaking. China isn't even close to the GDP production as the USA

I know a guy who lives in shanghai, i believe was an engineer, his income is equivalent to that of a guy who works minimum wage full time. The only difference is that rent/food is cheaper in china, so he can live off a little better.

The dollar value is going down, sure but it's still not even close
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

My God, Winston, you have to do something about these trolls. Odbo, "tonyjohnston" (i wouldn't be surprised if it was a fake account being maintained by odbo), and now this idiot ViperVenom. They are spoiling the whole mood of these forums. Whenever I try to post something serious, a bunch of idiots come onto the thread and HIJACK IT and use it to troll me or harass me.

I like you a lot, Winston, but please, you got to do something about these trolls.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Thanks to the members on this board who actually stayed on topic of the thread and didn't hijack this thread for use of trolling. I reported odbo, tonyjohnston, and ViperVenom to Winston for trolling, so hopefully Winston will do something about these guys, as all they do is come on here and try to distract people from the topic at hand and hijack it for trolling purposes.

I just want to add, that this ViperVenom guy is a complete idiot and is obviously living in his own pathetic fantasy world if he actually believes that "America is the best country on earth". Only a completely brainwashed idiot would believe that at this stage, when the whole economy and society of America is about to completely collapse.

I've been to many countries other than America, and I can say with certainty that actually, America has one of the lowest standards of living compared to most other developed countries.

ViperVenom is just another mangina who wants to defend America and it's whore women, even though the whole country is literally on the edge of collapse. Have fun on the sinking ship, you moron. I hope you get a healthy dose of Fukushima radiation poisoning coming across the wind stream from Japan and drop dead of radiation poisoning. The world would be a better place with one less idiot in it.

Read the book online
Download the book