Interesting Conversations: Would You Pick Up And Go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Interesting Conversations: Would You Pick Up And Go?

Post by djfourmoney »

How would you do it and what country would you go too?

As for me, as I've said before around here, its a race against my wallet and my loneliness. I am not lonely in a traditional sense. I live at home, but I would like companionship and move forward into marriage and children of course.

This MIGHT result in a compromise but I hope it doesn't.

It will take me 4/5 months to save for plane fare if I choose Europe. In that same time frame, I could go to a locale like Dominican Republic ($577) or Costa Rica ($514) and have a good time but likely not end up with anything long term.

Europe is where I want to be long term (if I choose) and where I want to find my wife. So do I want to have a short term holiday or do I want to lay the ground work for what's to come?

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I would recommend doing research and determining with your best efforts the place you would truly like to move to and feel that you would fit in to that culture and that you have a personal interest in that culture. Then visit that country, so you can see how your expectations match with reality. If you still like it, when it's time to move, you will be comfortable with the move because you were already there. From my experiences in Europe, as far as Western Europe, I would recommend Germany because it's a big country with a less provincial view, the closest to the US, and Germans are the only competent people in Europe. However, you may want to move to Eastern Europe for a better opportunity with women. As for Latin America, I still think the best opportunity for meeting women is in Colombia.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

South America and Asia are certainly much cheaper than Europe, so that is another consideration, the financial aspect of it.

You can live nicely in Nepal, India, Thailand, for 200 dollars a month, if you are careful. So that's a point to consider, as Asia or South America is much cheaper than Europe.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Why Columbia, Peabody?
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Grunt wrote:Why Columbia, Peabody?

The women are beautiful (if you like the latina look), friendly, open to meeting gringos, and Colombia has a middle class. There is also some variety, because areas have their own culture. You could find career women in Bogota and Medellin or go to Cali and Barranquilla for passionate women of those cultures. Also, Colombia is relatively close to the US. One advantage of Latin culture is that the people you have to deal with tend to be friendly. As I become older that becomes important to me. I just don't want to live around a lot of nasty people.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Ah, yes. The middle class. Forgot all about that aspect. That is one of the reasons I picked Ecuador, but that was way back in 1997.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I wanted to know where some of you guys would go if you could just pick up a go and not make the usual excuses.

Me? I like Germany. I spent a bulk of my vacation there (Frankfurt). I like the food, the transportation and the people seem okay. I would have to spend some time actually living there before making a decision but there's quite a large expat community and great English speaking forum (ToyTown - http://www.toytowngermany.com/).

What I didn't do last time that I SHOULD have done besides start in Berlin, was hang out near all the US Bases. The nightclubs near these bases are ground zero for African-American Male/German Female relationships and hook ups. As has been said by many a former and current US serviceman, if you can't get laid or find a girlfriend here, the problem is you.

The problem I have is most German Women aren't that hot... - http://www.citydisplay.de/modules.php?n ... album=1992

For every really cute one, there are ten not so hot ones... I sort of want better selection instead of having to be so picky. But this is low hanging fruit as they say...

So I'll have to investigate which places to go and which places to avoid for better selection, but the internet has much the same problem.

I have a feeling Scandinavia might be better as I didn't spend that much time in Sweden or Norway as I wanted, but I saw plenty of attractive women, especially in Norway and not so much in Oslo, but Bergen.... I did see what has to be the best looking 7-11 counter girl I've ever seen in a downtown Stockholm 7-11. Blonde, beautiful face, great body (I could tell she was thin and had a rack), I couldn't believe it! I also saw in Bergen a set of teenagers that couldn't have been more than 14-16 years old and they all likely stunners now because they were attractive. Since that was 2007, its likely those same girls are about 18-20 now.

Before I talk more about Europe, I have said before about Colombia. Its a bit of a racist society. I first heard about this from Solodad O'brian who is Afro-Cuban herself (though she may not look it at all) and she said this wasn't a topic talked about much in America. This was also confirmed by Prof. Henry Louis Gates in his series Black In South America. With all that said, I want to investigate but I don't have high expectations. I also said this before, but I have YET to see a brother come back from a tour in Colombia with a really attractive light (White) skin Colombian. I could be WRONG about this, but I don't think the women are that open to Black Men when there Afro-Colombians available.

I am likely better off in Brazil or Argentina for what I want.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

In general, Germans (and German speakers including Austrians, Swiss, and even the Dutch) are assholes. Once you begin to understand their language, you'll see what the meaning of schadenfreude really is. It is their pasttime, like beer and fusbolspielen.

This is from a guy who is basically a Germanophile. So beware.

When I was there, the women were smoking hot. I dont know whats going on with the women on that link given above.

And yes, they are much less prone to flaking and bullshit games than AWs, but I think ThinkDifferent is correct when he states that of all the Europeans, the women who play games the most would be Zeh Germans.

I should add though, that the consolation prize for putting up with German rudeness is a never-ending stream of "new p***y" which is essentially free, and it's wonderful as an American coming from a former sex starved life. It is a real toss up. Good luck finding employment in the long term, and then dealing with them in the workplace.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster

Post by crazyaboutabroad »

For me the importante thing is sex. Cheap easy sex be it payed or not payed. Easy woman and beautiful.

The other important thing is money. Must be a cheap place, good place, with good weather. If you have beaches with warm climate, your life becomes much more happy and pleasant. Rain, fogs, cold makes you depressed and prone to eat more and exercise less.

You have to make a weighed average of the most important things for you and do the research giving points to cities around the globe.

Cebu seems a nice place. But as i need to get back all these years without white women love and sex, i need a caucasian place first.
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Adama wrote:In general, Germans (and German speakers including Austrians, Swiss, and even the Dutch) are assholes. Once you begin to understand their language, you'll see what the meaning of schadenfreude really is. It is their pasttime, like beer and fusbolspielen.

This is from a guy who is basically a Germanophile. So beware.

When I was there, the women were smoking hot. I dont know whats going on with the women on that link given above.

And yes, they are much less prone to flaking and bullshit games than AWs, but I think ThinkDifferent is correct when he states that of all the Europeans, the women who play games the most would be Zeh Germans.

I should add though, that the consolation prize for putting up with German rudeness is a never-ending stream of "new p***y" which is essentially free, and it's wonderful as an American coming from a former sex starved life. It is a real toss up. Good luck finding employment in the long term, and then dealing with them in the workplace.
Yeah I see finding employment in Germany is a bit of an issue if you don't speak any German besides the usual phases. Not impossible though and like I said, I been DJ'ing since I was 16, so that's always something I could do. There's a niche I could find I'm sure. I found one job a few years ago being in direct sales for BMW to members of the US Military.

So there ARE jobs, you'll just have to look under every rock and maybe think outside the box.

I agree with you in general, Germans are rude, now if you tell them that, they are sort of offended but don't take it personally. Its just apart of their culture. Do German Women play games? That's what I have heard, but frankly that might have more impact on Caucasian men more than African-American men, I just haven't seen it. I've know most German women to be loving and doting on their husbands. What happens is that in Germany for Black Men (especially African-Americans) its a Kid In A Candy Store scenario and they don't seem to know when to keep their dicks in their pants. It doesn't help that some of these women are very aggressive though.

That's why i wanna return to Germany, especially while I'm not working. That COULD be a negative, but if I explain it the right way it won't be a negative. If I say I am in Germany to look for my wife basically, f**k this playing around saying "Long Term Relationship" like women would be scared off if you're direct. Frankly I think most of these women want to get married or re-married in some cases, so why not be up front, no games, no drama?

I would have saved a ton of money if I just went to Germany as originally planned. Instead of going all over and coming up empty handed.
Last edited by djfourmoney on August 30th, 2011, 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

crazyaboutabroad wrote:For me the importante thing is sex. Cheap easy sex be it payed or not payed. Easy woman and beautiful.

The other important thing is money. Must be a cheap place, good place, with good weather. If you have beaches with warm climate, your life becomes much more happy and pleasant. Rain, fogs, cold makes you depressed and prone to eat more and exercise less.

You have to make a weighed average of the most important things for you and do the research giving points to cities around the globe.

Cebu seems a nice place. But as i need to get back all these years without white women love and sex, i need a caucasian place first.
White Women, easy and cheap huh? Well Ukraine's P4P is cheap, but not that cheap. Its especially cheap outside of Kiev. Moldova is cheap too. The key to "Non-Pros" is to not look like a Sex Tourist. How you do that? Make sure you have some business being in town... That's harder to sell in a poor country like Moldova though, it has to be said.

Easy, less cheap and decent access to Non-Pros = Germany. P4P is legal and regulated. Its fairly cheap less than 100 Euros (50-60E) for one shot on goal, up to an hour. For both I would suggest Berlin. Large nightclub scene and in the nooks and crannies you can find your P4P fix along with a decent Red Light District. There also things called Partyeff's which are basically group sex sessions, not for the shy person, but very cheap, because sex is basically unlimited.

Germans are very DIRTY, I love it!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I just wanted to update a bit. I have decided because I have limited options, I have decided to be very aggressive with Black Planet. You can constant any Member that has profile and there's thousands of women from Germany on there, when compared to other countries which only have a few or a few hundred where Brits and German's dominate the Foreign Women on that site.

I have had previous success on it, but its not really worth talking about. Mostly with US women, but talked to a few Germans on there with limited success.

This time I'm going to contact as many women as I can stand and see where it shakes out. Thus far I have contacted about four women, two have replied.

One; A very attractive 39 year old woman, yes I know but she was pretty and I know she would not play any games if she found me attractive. Turns out she's been married before and has three adult children. She also had her tubes tied and even if she could reverse it, she's not interested in having any more children.

This was disappointing of course, but sort of expected and the reason I don't contact women that old. Chances are I get what I just described to you. This is usually the case with all women over age 35...

So I'm trying to keep the age limit to about 30. The other woman is a 30 year old Polish Girl who was born in Germany. Just about the time the wall fell it seems...

Anyway she seems interested, we'll see where that goes and if she has any kids already. Not as good looking as the older lady but workable.

I believe I have decided that short term fun is not the answer and if never get to experience Brazilian booty, so be it. I also avoid all the K-1 issues with Eastern European women.

In return I'll likely end up with somebody around the age of 30. Czech Republic is not represented well on BP, so if I want one of those women its going to require I spend some time there. In fact its not that I don't think Czech women aren't interested in Black Men, I don't think that many women that happen to speak English are into Black Men, narrowing the pool a bit. The Charming Bride site is LOADED with great looking Czech women, while IR sites typically only have a few women and almost always the same women, which indicates how serious they are but I wish I had more selection.

This is much the same case with Polish Women and other women from Eastern European Countries. I'll have to investigate more but I'm not optimistic.

I might have to take Boycott up on his offer to have a web site...
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I would say that in Deutschland, Österreich (Austria) and Der Schwiez (Switzerland), people are not really polite and are very direct. I would say even when speaking in German they are really direct with you.

I have not tried BlackPlanet. I tried IR websites wrote to women in German (I can write okay in German but speaking is only about A2 (high beginner level)). One website AfroIntroductions really sucks as a website. I live in Vienna so it is in Austria but the women in Germany either think I am African, too far to talk (some truth) or have no interest in me. I think at times it is distance. Plus their excuses in German (and English) is really annoying.

I think meeting women in real life is much better no matter what people say. Honestly, I rather get with someone from eastern Europe. Probably even the Baltic states as Latvia. Girls are really beautiful there but do not see black guys (really rare as I was there) and so I do not know what girl wants to date an exotic foreigner.

Anyway, as DJ4Money mentioned, there are very few decent girls in some countries interested to date black guys on the websites. I think that if there are genuine girls who are willing to date black guys (western) then I would be for it. It is not easy in Vienna unless I go to black-music clubs which I should but I feel that beyond a casual relationship I want something serious.

Also about the original topic. I think if you have a decent amount of money $5000 (probably) you can move to Europe but as you said work is hard and for me it is not cheap either. I would say some people teach but I really am not sure about teaching. Marriage does give you working rights so if you want to stay in Europe your best option is find a great girl who wants to get married to you in a 1-2 period for you and then you can get your working/living rights in the country.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Grunt wrote:Ah, yes. The middle class. Forgot all about that aspect. That is one of the reasons I picked Ecuador, but that was way back in 1997.
Grunt, I'm following in your footsteps. Just got out of the Czech Republic, and am heading for Ecuador (Cuenca) in a few weeks. I've been trying for a while to get some feedback here on Ecuador, particularly with respect to the women.

I'd have to agree with you about the Czechs. The women simply wouldn't speak to me. Whether I asked them in English or Czech if they spoke English, the answer was always "no." They knew one word of English at least.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Cool story, bro.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.