how the male physique women desire varies by country

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

how the male physique women desire varies by country

Post by Jackal »

There's been a lot of talk on this forum about the different personalities of the natives in different countries, but I don't think anyone has talked about which kinds of male body types women find attractive in different countries. This can vary a great deal between countries, and this matters because you improve your chances if you are closer that county's ideal male physique. So this is important if you don't plan to just rely on money.

For example, in Hungary, the type of older man that is considered most attractive is David Beckham:

Basically, in Hungary, the hot women much prefer a thin guy with a very low body fat percentage over a much more muscular guy who has a bit of a gut. Of course, if you're both very lean and have big muscles, Hungarian women have no problem with that, but being lean is the first priority.

This is quite different than in America where the ideal is to be some kind of beefy jock, ex-football player. The American jock types would be shocked to see hot girls here who have such lean and thin boyfriends who would be called "pussies" back in the US.

In America, it seems like having some fat is often considered "manly":

ImageImage
ImageImage

But in Hungary, fat is just considered fat by the young women.

However, in China, some Chinese people seem to be fascinated with big (both muscular and fat) white guys (perhaps fat is a sign of wealth in Asia?). Also, I have the feeling that bigger guys are preferred Russia, but I can't confirm that.

So the male body type that women find attractive varies by country to quite an extreme. Some want men lean. Some want men muscular. Some just want men just "big" from some combination of fat and muscle (eskimos??). And perhaps some countries might even like "average" guys.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I can tell you that Beckham was extremely popular with a broad range of Chinese girls 5-10 years ago. Generally with NE Asians, I believe it is much better to be very slim, even if you aren't that muscular, at least with the very young girls. A lot of guys you see around here these days are kind androgynous. But by the time a guy reaches mid-late 30s, NE Asian girls generally don't expect him to remain slim. At that stage, being successful in business - having power, status, and especially wealth takes over to give him a different kind of sex appeal.

Generally, Beckham's physique is gonna be great for Asian girls in general. Ditto for Latin American girls. I doubt many European or American girls will kick him out of bed either. The biggest criticism he might get by some is that he's not tall enough.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Asian women do not like the beefy muscular or fat look in general. Skinny and average is preferred. I think Russian girls prefer the bigger look. Black women are the ones who like the beefy look in general.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I kind of know of that guy on the glute ham raise. His name in Jim W and he works for a company in Ohio that sells hardcore powerlifting equipment; I have spoken to him before via the internet.

As far as the topic, I just want to add that I would think (no homo) that Indian men would be the LEAST desirable to non Indian women because I have noticed that they are genetically much less muscular then the average black, white, Asian man.

In fact, the physique of Indian men remind me of men from the old world when there was no such thing as steroids, "working out", or eating 3 squares meals a day.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:I can tell you that Beckham was extremely popular with a broad range of Chinese girls 5-10 years ago. Generally with NE Asians, I believe it is much better to be very slim, even if you aren't that muscular, at least with the very young girls. A lot of guys you see around here these days are kind androgynous. But by the time a guy reaches mid-late 30s, NE Asian girls generally don't expect him to remain slim. At that stage, being successful in business - having power, status, and especially wealth takes over to give him a different kind of sex appeal.

Generally, Beckham's physique is gonna be great for Asian girls in general. Ditto for Latin American girls. I doubt many European or American girls will kick him out of bed either. The biggest criticism he might get by some is that he's not tall enough.
Yea, the androgynous look is disgusting and weak looking to me, it's pervasive in the rock music industry. I was told they go for this look to attract the most broad range of fans, and it make sense, because from what I have seen only a certain segment of women really like the ultra masculine/muscular type male, as the majority of women like a man who is more smaller and natural/normal looking.

Anyhow (no homo), I think track sprinters represent the best physique that appeals to women all around IN REAL LIFE. They are not too big, or too small. Track sprinters are bodybuilders cousins in the world of physical looks.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: how the male physique women desire varies by country

Jackal wrote: This can vary a great deal between countries, and this matters because you improve your chances if you are closer that county's ideal male physique..
My 2 cents, good idea, and you're right, BUT from experience, we men don't wear clothes that are revealing enough for women to be able to appreciate how our bodies look (ie. long pants, long shirts, suits, protective workwear) therefore men should workout just for the love of it, and not for women as the sole purpose because no women will notice you unless you're unusually big like a pro bodybuilder which is actually repulsive to many women now being that they have become TOO big.

To give you an example, I not trying to toot my own horn, but I'm a 210 lbs athlete and women only give me the "WOW" factor if they see me naked, or close to it. For example, I went to a REAL massage parlor and got a massage by a 25ish white woman and she thought my body was amazing and kept making comments while giving me a massage. Then on my way out the door, she said, "if only women knew what you look like under those clothes!"

It's day and night Jackel, in street clothes I look like a regular man and women treat me accordingly (no 2nd takes or anything), but when women see me naked they grab my ass, legs, and stare at my body and give me very nice complements. I wish there was a naked day so all women could see and appreciate my body.

Edit: What DOES work is improve on your face. Make sure your teeth are white and straight, get contacts, get your hair/mustache cut by professional and find the best hair style for you. Lastly, make sure your skin tone is even and free of any blemishes.

This is a blk guy but something like this:

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I think most women like Captain America

After that, it's a sliding scale of valuations.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

zboy1 wrote:Asian women do not like the beefy muscular or fat look in general. Skinny and average is preferred. I think Russian girls prefer the bigger look. Black women are the ones who like the beefy look in general.
Yea, Blk women like guys like this:

Big does not always mean strong (though this guy IS strong) however, I'm MUCH smaller then him and I squat the same as he does.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

S_Parc wrote:I think most women like Captain America

After that, it's a sliding scale of valuations.

Yea, that would be a good choice. That's why he, (and his body type) was even selected to play the role in the film.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Yea, that would be a good choice. That's why he, (and his body type) was even selected to play the role in the film.
That's why he was selected? Look around, when was the last time besides this film you saw a white guy as the hero instead of the villian? If he was "white", you can be sure he was actually Jewish and even more importantly a sodomized, effeminate bitch boy like Shia Labeouf or Elijah Wood. They couldn't save themselves, you think they could save mankind!? The social engineers are steering society and redefining man. It's also why they use androgynous rockstars, not because they reach a wider audience.
NorthAmericanGuy wrote:Yea, the androgynous look is disgusting and weak looking to me, it's pervasive in the rock music industry. I was told they go for this look to attract the most broad range of fans
They're convincing (brainwashing) girls on what type of guy to like. Teenage girls have crazy over hairless (testosterone-deficient) wimpy pretty boys who look like their favorite Korean movie stars or "Tokyo Hotel". Even David Beckham is a metro-sexual and hardly an example of a man.

I don't understand why people don't see what I see. It's as clear as day what they're doing but everyone else is like "don't be paranoid you CONSPIRACY THEORIST! There is absolutely nothing going on. Men today are the same as they were 50 years ago." When they obviously aren't. Men have never been wimpier in the history of the earth. And look what they did to women:

BEFORE

AFTER

It's important to stay yourself, even if subverted women make you suffer for not being a follower.

Watch the Borg Agenda and watch Age of Transitions (both on here: viewtopic.php?t=9772)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

odbo wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:Yea, that would be a good choice. That's why he, (and his body type) was even selected to play the role in the film.
That's why he was selected? Look around, when was the last time besides this film you saw a white guy as the hero instead of the villian? If he was "white", you can be sure he was actually Jewish and even more importantly a sodomized, effeminate bitch boy like Shia Labeouf or Elijah Wood. They couldn't save themselves, you think they could save mankind!? The social engineers are steering society and redefining man. It's also why they use androgynous rockstars, not because they reach a wider audience.
Interesting to note, the new Captain America was criticized for being uber patriotic, retro-looking, and such. The reality of the situation was that Steve Rogers was a genuinely concerned human being, who wanted to do what was right. What could be a greater American hero?

The clothes, having American insignias & all, was simply being true to the 1940s serials.

I guess the metrosexuals don't like WWII style American heroes.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

odbo wrote:Men today are the same as they were 50 years ago." When they obviously aren't. Men have never been wimpier in the history of the earth.
Yes, and it's mostly because of technology. In other words, the more men rely on technology to do things for them, the less they use their bodies and actual physical labor which causes physical deterioration. Just look at the way they fight wars now, those Jews use drone planes remote controlled by some guy sitting behind a computer to bomb the poor Palestinians.

They also say now the younger generation (13-20) will be the first generation to spend more time indoors then outdoors when you add up the amount if time they spend inside a building at school, or at home playing video games, internet surfing, or sleeping. They will be ridden with health problems.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

"Technology" isn't really the problem. Unless you count technology designed to distract people like video games and the media. We don't have to start working the fields by hand to become men again.

There were always intellectuals in the city who did very little manual labor and that didn't turn them into wimps. Hard work doesn't deteriorate the body, it can regenerate itself but there is obviously a limit. Working in a gulag or working on a quota doing something repetitive like stacking boxes obviously does age one terribly. The men of 40 years ago and the men of today are different in many ways but probably the biggest part of the puzzle is the food and plastic food containers, everything is heavy in estrogen.
Jackal wrote:There's been a lot of talk on this forum about the different personalities of the natives in different countries, but I don't think anyone has talked about which kinds of male body types women find attractive in different countries. This can vary a great deal between countries, and this matters because you improve your chances if you are closer that county's ideal male physique. So this is important if you don't plan to just rely on money.
What about Samoans, do they like for everyone to be obese or is that a recent phenomenon caused by corporate brands/junk food...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Yea, the androgynous look is disgusting and weak looking to me, it's pervasive in the rock music industry. I was told they go for this look to attract the most broad range of fans, and it make sense, because from what I have seen only a certain segment of women really like the ultra masculine/muscular type male, as the majority of women like a man who is more smaller and natural/normal looking.
American women love guys who have that "rock star" look, guys with long hair, who are big and wear long leather coats. Check out this video from Whitesnake and the lead singer is the type of guy young women in America go crazy for!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Re: how the male physique women desire varies by country

Post by adria2789 »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Jackal wrote: This can vary a great deal between countries, and this matters because you improve your chances if you are closer that county's ideal male physique..
My 2 cents, good idea, and you're right, BUT from experience, we men don't wear clothes that are revealing enough for women to be able to appreciate how our bodies look (ie. long pants, long shirts, suits, protective workwear) therefore men should workout just for the love of it, and not for women as the sole purpose because no women will notice you unless you're unusually big like a pro bodybuilder which is actually repulsive to many women now being that they have become TOO big.
I agree....unless you are on a beach or poolside, it's hard for women to know what kind phyique a guy has. I read somewhere that women generally find v shaped torso and broad shoulders the most appealing. Not sure if this is unversial or only appiles to the West. An better indication, I belive, is the face. A symetrical face (more likely to be genetic but surgery can help), white teeth, no blemishes/scars/tattoos on your face and good haircut. No problem with glasses, just pick a nice pair that suits you.

But there is considerable variation of what women like but I'm sure their taste will agree on certain characteristics and/or men, perhaps like the picture of the guy I posted above. I'll put in my two cents, nice body for sure but too bad his face isn't showing. I'm more of a face gal than body.