Arnold Schwarzenegger goes Latina

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Arnold Schwarzenegger goes Latina

Post by MarkDY »

I got this e-mail from TLC Worldwide
Dear TLC Clients,
Normally I don't get involved with celebrities or politicians. It's like overextending your stay in a men's public restroom - nothing good can come from it. But this story has captured my imagination in regards to how some men must think (or not think) about how to find a woman. By almost every account Arnold Schwarzenegger was an American success story arriving in this country with nothing. Through hard work (and good chemistry) he became a champion body builder, movie star, and then the Governor of the great state of Cal-i-for-nia. A man on top of the world. A man who could of had almost any woman of his choosing (before getting married), an inspiration and role model to many. And then what happened?
At a minimum, while married, he started having intimate relations with the family housekeeper that produced an illegitimate son while married to Maria Shriver of Kennedy fame. Not too bright. Shown above, the lady with whom he had the affair is not much to look at. I know, she probably has a "great personality", is a great cook, is kind and loving. Maybe she came on to Arnold. With all that extra testosterone he just couldn't control himself. In fact the "Sperminator" didn't really have a chance. Is Arnold the victim here? Of course not. Now he will always be remembered as a womanizer, a cheat, a scoundrel, the village idiot, a fool. Soon Nelson of the Simpsons will look at him, point and give him the infamous "HA- HA". Everyone will laugh. Arnold will have to face the public, go through an expensive divorce, and try to rebuild his image and the trust issue he lost with his four legitimate children. Why?
Because Arnold was above approach, the rules didn't apply to him, he was smarter than everyone else. All that's bad enough, then EASY can along. Everything about his new adventure was "EASY". She was there, flirtatious, showing him attention, available. But EASY has consequences . And Arnold's "Arnold-gitis" (clinical term) couldn't be stopped. I experience this EASY "Arnold-gitis" here at TLC. American men want it EASY, completely without effort. They complain about American women every day, but will do nothing to find their soulmate. They continue to fail going to bars, bingo, nudy bars. online dating, even Church - but can"t meet a nice lady and won't travel to Latin America to at least try. I don't get it.
If any of you reading this email has contact with Arnold, please have him call me. I've been in business for 19 years, helping thousands of men willing to put forth an effort. I know that I can help him and most of you. I can introduce him (and you) to a better class of women - younger (ages 20 - 55), prettier, and with less problems than American women. Only you can do it. "Easy" almost never works. With a little work I can put you in front of 200+ ladies a night, June 24 and 25th. We are expecting a large turnout for our Summer tour. Don't get left behind again.

An option for those of you not willing to travel:
Call Arnold to see if his mistress has any available sisters.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The governator is up for the biggest douche in the universe award. His father was a nazi, he is cursed and totally deserves what happens to him from here on out.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Grunt wrote:His father was a nazi, he is cursed and totally deserves what happens to him from here on out.
Can't help who our parents were.

If my dad was in charge, we'd still be randomly tossing people in jail for being a communist. And that would include this forum, since we're advocating against American women which in his mind would be interpreted as saying that it's our govt's fault.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Sure, you cant help who your parents are but arnold walks around with a Waffen SS belt buckle. Google it, see for yourself.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Did you see that last movie awards show where he came to speak for James Cameron's Avatar? Shortly after he spoke, some Jewish guy won an award for an indie movie he made and when he was giving his speech, they cut to Arnold and the look on his face was classic. Outright anger and hatred.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

As far as I can tell, arnold is a filthy eugenicist nazi scumbag. Hes always been that way, and he will always stay that way. What is that steriod soaked douchebag doing at a movie award show anyhow? He aint had a good movie since like the 80s'.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is TLC Worldwide? Is it The Learning Channel on cable TV?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Grunt wrote:Sure, you cant help who your parents are but arnold walks around with a Waffen SS belt buckle. Google it, see for yourself.
Ok, so if he's a definitive Nazi, then yeah, toss as many rotten eggs as you like.

Just be mindful that if I entered my own Gubernatorial race, I wouldn't be able to tell the public that my dad was a wannabe Senator McCarthy crackpot. That wouldn't look good, since there's this stupid Christian thing about honoring one's parents for public servants, so I'd have to keep the crazies in the closet.

Thus, if Arnie isn't like his dad but is simply not talking about his dad's time during Hitler's reign then I can't really blame him.