got into trouble at starbucks for dating site.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

S_Parc wrote:
ladislav wrote:So, then , the reason those feminists were so indignant about the gentleman looking at hot Russian blonds was because his spelling was bad? And the grooming ( supposedly) was not up to par and if his English had been more grammatically correct and less slang-like, then they would have kept smiling and told him- "That's OK, you can look at those Eastern girls. You deserve it! You are a good speller now."
Nah, I don't think so.
Gentlemen, let's stay on topic and avoid red herrings and argumenta ad hominem.
Ladislav, you're the man. It's good when the spelling & grammar fashionista isn't in the way of discourse.

As for this whole incident, yeah, I can see it happening. In general, I suspect that ssjparris doesn't have either a gay front (meaning straight guy hiding as being gay, to avoid persecution by AWs) or an invincible Alpha male workaholic motif, who has screens of stock prices, spreadsheets, etc so that people around him say, "Wow! He's so busy, I don't want to ruffle his feathers"

As you can guess, I project the 2nd motif but I do know when to let my guard, down, from time to time. In front of AWs, however, be on guard always :evil: !
hahaha...i new i should have brought out those stock charts. next time i will bring donald trump to this place since i know him personally. :D