Wife hunting abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Culture Whiz presents: Wife hunting abroad dot com

Post by StanfordGuy »

:lol:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 16th, 2020, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 10:24 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 9:43 pm
OMG!! From the creator of the #1 Cultural Travel website in the World comes a completely new site: Wifehuntingabroad.com

Coming July 1st, 2020!
Look video 0:13 - 16 girl look stanfordguy like she love and admire him as her heart throbbing and so girl so hot great hi status truly beautiful wow

0:41 - 55 sit his lap so into him

1:03 - 1:09 another so great hi status truly beautiful look stanfordguy with love in eyes take top off gosh goodeness

body language no lie always truth proof stanford guy is true big alfa happy aboarder worth all top respect of all poster here and he middle year not so goodlook just dominant manly should inspire and give hope find secret how can he do....is it only for blackman or possible other man,,,,,,,please stop hate player and respect success try to learn his secret imitation of top dog
0:28 - 32 was very touchy :wink: :lol:

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

:oops:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 16th, 2020, 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

@Winston I know what you're saying about hostels being a place to meet young women but Z Hostel where StanfordGuy stays is not that kind of hostel. It's frequented by mostly transients and prostitutes. They also have a free breakfast consisting of tea and a piece of cake starting at 07:00. There is a small line up and StanfordGuy makes sure he is first in line. Then he walks down with his backpack to the train station and buys his 3rd class ticket to Odessa where he stays in another cheap hostel.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

SteveUKR wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 6:04 pm
@Winston I know what you're saying about hostels being a place to meet young women but Z Hostel where StanfordGuy stays is not that kind of hostel. It's frequented by mostly transients and prostitutes. They also have a free breakfast consisting of tea and a piece of cake starting at 07:00. There is a small line up and StanfordGuy makes sure he is first in line. Then he walks down with his backpack to the train station and buys his 3rd class ticket to Odessa where he stays in another cheap hostel.
Wow nearing almost broke small money america stanfordguy gets loads and ton of groupies of best hi status europe young girl true amazing like happy aboard miracle.......have lo money and so so much hi women chase stanfordguy mean must be hi hi alfa dog status can not deny is it truth steve his girls many look so so educate not lo lo prostitute go old broken shellman loser
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 4:57 pm
Lol, people contact me all the time for my expert advice. Like this 6ft tall former polish model turned business executive. @Shemp would have to pay over $2000/mo for her attn :lol: She got my company over $200,000 in funding 8)
You realise how pathetic you are, when you are making these kinds of claims? Is this another one of your attempts to "joke" and be funny? It's not funny, at least not to me.

So a Polish model would pay $200,000 in "funding" to have the company of a deadbeat fake like you...
Last edited by hypermak on April 17th, 2020, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 4:01 pm
A white "trash" girl in America is wealth next to some Russian from Siberia, especially in California. Your experience is confined to the western coast of the United States. You've never lived on the East Coast, the South or the Midwest. The girls on the East Coast are much more mature. The Southerners are friendly when you're a good listener. America was been built on competition, exploitation and strength. Society was built to appreciate and reward those who inspire and lead, wherever they may be in the field or in the scientific context. Human beings are ranked mainly by their ability to contribute to society. This means that the real alphas of American society are Nobel laureates, famous entertainers, professional athletes, musicians, rich businessmen and politicians whom are elect based on their ability to contribute meaningfully and lead others.

So, unless you're a wolf in America, you're not going to get much respect as a cow. You've got to make it in America (unless you're born rich). As a result of living in a country where you have to earn anything, with little social security net, we're not likely to trust random people and some become psychopathy. One could make an argument that American ingenuity, a very real thing, is at least in part based on this sense of freedom and the necessity to go it our own way in this country by taking great risks — because we don’t get a whole lot if we just play it safe. In other words, why not strive for more when you get so little otherwise? In short, we don’t get much for being an American, but we do get the promise of being more or less left alone. 

In Europe, everything is much more regulated. You don't have to work too hard. They have free education, health insurance, better public infrastructure, etc.. so people are a lot more easy going and better educated. But it really depend the country. Slavs in general are decent people, but they are very docile, selfish and indifferent. Under communism, life assumed a monotonous, regulated character, and although no one was poor, no one was rich, so no one wanted to work harder, because that makes no sense. A person simply does what the state requires, and nothing more. You will find most of them kind of inspiring but at the same time very boring. There is not much going on in their lives except some walks with their friends on weekends or having tea with their grandmothers. So of course they are going to be more open to random people. In these Slavic slave countries, everything is mostly already determined. You have a few oligarchs at the top and then everyone else. So people don't mind random people joining their groups too much.

Overall I like the upper echelons of America better. Competition allows people to satisfy the need to win and competition provides the opportunity or reason for improving their performance, and competition motivates them to put forth greater effort that can result in high output. Europe is a nice place to retire or live 6 months out of a year.
Of course there are weird Russian guys with a fetish for American girls and think they are a gateway to freedom and opportunity in America. Some of these guys still idolize America. They are usually low quality men. I've met them.

You seem to falsely assume that America is a fair meritocracy. It is not. You can be the most brilliant guy and yet if the media doesn't give you attention, you don't get any credit. If the media gives you lots of attention, you could be low IQ and white trash and yet influence a lot of people It's all about the media coverage. For example, they hyped up Einstein as the smartest man alive, yet he plagiarzied and borrowed his ideas from other physicists. There were others smarter than Einstein but the media focused on him and hyped him up to be the smartest. See Robert Otey's site below for more on that.

https://robertotey.com/

I can't believe you don't know all this. I thought you were an intellectual? You just sound like a snob with a simplistic view of the world. The media manufactures reality in America. You don't earn your fame, the media gives it to you. I'm sure you know there are many talents musicians and actors that don't make it, even if they have more talent than the top celebrities. To make it in Hollywood, talent alone isn't enough. You gotta come from a Jewish family with Hollywood connections. America is all about cliques. To get to the top in politics, you gotta join the Freemasons or Skull and Bones. Haven't you seen films like "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" or "Billy Jack Goes to Washington" where some naive young guy goes to Washington expecting justice and fairness, only to discover that everything is about corruption and cliques?

America is also too cliquish and materialistic. Since the 80's American culture has been too shallow, pretentious and not down to earth. If you're an introvert or genuine soul or authentic and down to earth. you're not going to fit into that. Not our fault. You can't blame ketchup and milk for not mixing well together. Or a hammer for being a bad eating utensil. Because they weren't meant to be and don't fit. But ketchup and fries do mix. And a hammer is good for hitting nails. You cannot be something you're not. We do not choose to be misfits. No one chooses to be a misfit. No one pushes a button labeled "I want to be a misfit" on a control panel. It's not a choice. Much of life isn't. We are what we are. If we are a misfit, others give us that label if we want it or not. And they usually get that label early on in school.

People can sense what you are, that you're different, even if you pretend to be normal and say normal things like everyone else. They still sense you're different and hence why misfits are bullied in school. The misfit being different is an excuse for the kids to form a group cohesion and alliance to persecute "the odd one out". It's part of human nature to do that, to ally together to persecute and scapegoat the one that's different, and blame all their problems on him or her. This has been a pattern throughout history. It happened to the Jews in Germany. It happened to Jesus. Etc. Why don't you learn some truth and psychology and human nature and philosophy?

Like I said, you can't be something you're not. All you can do is be the best of what you are. And be true to yourself.

You aren't exactly a conformist in America either, or a top echelon. You are a wanna be elitist and social climber. If you were a normal conformist, you'd work for corporate America and all your views would come from CNN. But you're a misfit too. You don't fit in either. So why are you trying to shame us and bring us down, when you are in the same boat? Except you deny it. You pretend to be an elitist and conformist and deny what you are - a misfit and freethinker and lone wolf too. You despise us because we are similar to what you are, but you are ashamed of it, because you want to be an elitist and social climber, so you gotta shame us and put us down, to elevate yourself, right? You wanna be an alpha male compared to us, because you cannot be an alpha male in corporate America, so you gotta use us to elevate yourself in the misfit hierarchy. That's the key to you isn't it? lol

One thing you and I have in common though, we both have balls and thick skin, and aren't afraid what society or others think of us. That's good. Many game changers are like that. But not every misfit with a new idea gets credit in their lifetime. Some geniuses don't get famous or credit for their work, until after they pass away, which is sad. Many great artists and composers end up like that, not recognized for their talents until after they are gone.

Btw, your theory about why Slavics are more open to talking to strangers and befriending them is interesting. It does seem that countries that are formerly or presently Communist seem more inclusive and open to talking to strangers. Why is that? And why doesn't sociology textbooks in academia talk about this? They still think America is like the 60s and 70s where people were open to talking to strangers and they don't realize that America is nothing like that anymore, and hasn't been since 1985. Yet the social disconnection in America is considered a taboo subject, but it's obvious and I don't get why sociologists and academics won't talk about it. Or compare it with other countries or with America of the past.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 4:12 pm
Winston wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 8:48 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 11:11 am
I don't crave validation and praise (I get enough of that from women) lol. Get real! I come here to joke and fight! A good fight can teach you a lot. Living things aim to discharge their strength and express their 'will to power' (a pouring-out of expansive energy) which, quite naturally, can entail danger, pain, deception and masks. What counts as a preferable and legitimate action depends upon the kind of person one is. Whether one is strong, healthy, powerful and overflowing with ascending life, or whether one is weak, sick and on the decline.

Life does not will what it has, it wills excess, increase, and abundance.

Achilles! Achilles! Achilles!
True. Healthy conflict can be good for you. But don't you think it's unwise and in bad form to seek conflict with those who don't want to fight you? Isn't that destructive? And won't it give you bad karma if you go around picking fights too? Aren't you inviting trouble?

If you carry this onto the real world, and you go into bars and get into fights, won't you get bruises, injuries and bloody noses? And arrests too maybe? How is that good? When do you stop?

Do you think World War 1 and 2 were good things that led to people become stronger and better than before?

Geez. Why don't you go to a boxing ring and have healthy fights with those who want to have that? Not pick on people who do not seek conflict with you? Don't you care about having wisdom and discernment? You know Nietszche, so if you study philosophy, you should know this. There are times for fights and conflict, but unnecessary fights are not good. You gotta use discernment. Don't you know that?

@hypermak notice how PAG says above that he comes here to "joke". So why don't you treat him like a clown and comedian, like I said? That's what he is ultimately, it seems.
Gee, you seem to think this forum is welcoming place for open dialogue lol. See: https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/ode-internet-forums
This HA forum definitely is all about open dialogue. We are the most inclusive and tolerant forum on the internet. That's for sure. If you disagree, why don't you try going on the Roosh forum and see how tolerant they are compared to us? lol. You wouldn't be tolerated on there at all.

Btw, I don't believe a black woman wrote that article on your site. No way. That sounds like you. Why do all your articles have the same writing style, same condescending snobby elitist opinions and attitude, etc? Aren't they all written by you? Seems like it. So you write all these articles and use different photos and names to make it look like there are multiple authors on your site? lol. Isn't that what losers do? Not winners? If you were a winner, why would you need to do that? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 4:15 pm
Lol, Yohan is SOOOO slow. Daddy Wu = Spencer :lol:
I was wondering the same thing, if Daddy Wu is Spencer. Their writing style is a bit similar. If so, then this guy is a lot smarter than he pretends to be. He writes like an uneducated immigrant, but clearly that's a mask and he knows more than he lets on. He is a chameleon and able to portray multiple personalities. Odd. I wonder if he's someone I know, or just some online guy who loves to F with people. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SteveUKR wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 6:04 pm
How do you know this? Have you met PAG in person? Or do you know people who know him? Or has he been followed and tracked? That's a lot of details that only someone who has seen him or met him would know.

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

hypermak wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 9:45 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 4:57 pm
Lol, people contact me all the time for my expert advice. Like this 6ft tall former polish model turned business executive. @Shemp would have to pay over $2000/mo for her attn :lol: She got my company over $200,000 in funding 8)
You realise how pathetic you are, when you are making these kinds of claims? Is this another one of your attempts to "joke" and be funny? It's not funny, at least not to me.

So a Polish model would pay $200,000 in "funding" to have the company of a deadbeat fake like you...
Italian thinking is funny. Always revolving around sex :lol:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 16th, 2020, 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 16th, 2020, 12:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 11:31 pm
Got $200.000 from that :lol:
Translated into realityland language: you are asking that girl to prepare a proposal for a project that, if won, may net you $200,000.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

hypermak wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 11:51 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
Translated into realityland language: you are asking that girl to prepare a proposal for a project that, if won, may net you $200,000.
Someday you'll figure it out

Call me Ozymandias 8)
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 12:13 am
hypermak wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 11:51 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
Someday you'll figure it out

Call me Ozymandias 8)
You are beyond redemption...