Why western men always destroy female havens.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:A good example are the Syrian refugees flooding into neighbouring countries. Here hundreds of families are pouring in & are living in tents. Many Arab & Turk men go there to find wives. they marry the girl then send her back after a few months. The parents are horrorfied by this because they've grown her respectfully & with good values. Muslim men have it the best out of all the men in the world yet they still make the decision to do this. How low class is that ! All this is in my face, right here right now.
That is disgusting.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

If Western feminism is a reaction to Western male chauvinism, how come women in the Middle East don't start
a backlash against Arab men?

I lived in Saudi Arabia for several years, and for the life of me, I couldn't understand how women could put up
with all the crap the men gave them.

I have talked to some Turkish women (my ex-gf was Turkish too), and they are always complaining about the
chauvinistic attitudes of Turkish men, yet I don't hear of a backlash happening in Turkey.

There must be something special about the West that allows for women to become so angry and bitter; at first thought,
it jumps out at me that Feminism happened in the West because (some) Western men allowed it. Middle Eastern men,
on the other hand, would quickly suppress any form of female backlash, and they wouldn't hesitate to use physical
violence against women if it were required.

The other side of the coin is that now there is a backlash against Feminism on the part of Western men. Many men have
turned over to the "dark side" and have become full-blown misogynists given their experiences with Western women.

Karma is a bitch. If you put out negative energy, you will get negative energy in return. The anger and bitterness of
Feminists is going to come back to them like a boomerang.

The only way is to stop this senseless War of the Sexes, call for a halt to the anger, take out the white flags, and for both
sexes to get along with each other, instead of fighting each other. Alas, I don't see this happening any time soon.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Western feminism is the way it is because it is state sponsored. Trillions of dollars have been spent by the elite to establish and prop up this evil death cult. It is not a reaction against anything.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Cornfed wrote:Western feminism is the way it is because it is state sponsored. Trillions of dollars have been spent by the elite to establish and prop up this evil death cult. It is not a reaction against anything.
I imagine this is what you are referring to Cornfed:

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ContraMundumRants wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Western feminism is the way it is because it is state sponsored. Trillions of dollars have been spent by the elite to establish and prop up this evil death cult. It is not a reaction against anything.
I imagine this is what you are referring to Cornfed:

Love that guy. Rest in peace, Aaron Russo.

Thanks for posting.

PS to HouseMD: Ahem.