positives of europe vs america and america vs europe?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: positives of europe vs america and america vs europe?

Post by publicduende »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 21st, 2023, 7:53 am
The New American Century sounds egotistical. This World Police business is getting unsustainable. It's time America to get humbled after they implode from within.
It's a term created by one of the usual think tanks in the late 90s, when the massive decline of the physical and socio-cultural infrastructure of the US didn't look so obvious.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 21st, 2023, 7:19 am
I seriously wonder who will replace America and make it "their century" at this point. America stands, battered and broken, some of its states like borderline third world countries, but the state the competition is in doesn't give me the impression they're about to overtake the yankees anytime soon, barring some unforseen Black Swan event.
What I (and many other people) hope is that the dominion of the US of A will be replaced by a multipolar world. China's model of economic colonialism is subtle but toxic and already brought a few economies to unsustainable debt levels (Malaysia, part of Africa, even Thailand) or near-bankruptcy (Sri Lanka). That, too, will implode soon as leave even more of a void, which will be filled by other large and more benign economies.

What we need to be aware of and fear is not the soft power of the US, but the hard power of the transnational elites, many of which originating from the US, who are only interested in an agenda of massive depopulation and enslavement of the remaining population, including the US one.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
September 22nd, 2023, 6:32 pm
What I (and many other people) hope is that the dominion of the US of A will be replaced by a multipolar world. China's model of economic colonialism is subtle but toxic and already brought a few economies to unsustainable debt levels (Malaysia, part of Africa, even Thailand) or near-bankruptcy (Sri Lanka). That, too, will implode soon as leave even more of a void, which will be filled by other large and more benign economies.

What we need to be aware of and fear is not the soft power of the US, but the hard power of the transnational elites, many of which originating from the US, who are only interested in an agenda of massive depopulation and enslavement of the remaining population, including the US one.
To what degree is depopulation the effect of evil elites and their efforts, and to what extent is it simply the natural consequence of people becoming more and more educated and living in cities where children become more of a hindrance rather than an asset as they would be in more tribal, rural communities? It's not a coincidence that you and @gsjackson, who I consider two of our forum's most intelligent members, are childless. @Rock is reportedly a near-genius as well, and quite successful, and as far as I know, he's childless as well. So it would seem that the more well-educated someone is, the more likely he (or she) is to not have offspring. Meanwhile someone like myself, who has a shitload of children, is less-educated, more tribal by nature... there's quite a big correlation between level of education and reproductive success. No doubt rappers and NBA stars tend to not be Ivy League material but they sure have a lot more offspring than Ivy League graduates tend to have.

In a sense, the world is depopulating itself... it doesn't need much help from the elites. Although no doubt their policies, driven by a need for profit above human wellness, do not help one bit and likely are speeding up what already is a natural process. The "endless growth" model is collapsing, and as it is collapsing, economic growth the world over is slowing down. And as it does, this further increases the pressure on young people, who will be more discouraged from reproducing. Rinse, repeat, and it's no surprise the global birth rate has been dropping rapidly.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 23rd, 2023, 6:12 am
To what degree is depopulation the effect of evil elites and their efforts, and to what extent is it simply the natural consequence of people becoming more and more educated and living in cities where children become more of a hindrance rather than an asset as they would be in more tribal, rural communities? It's not a coincidence that you and @gsjackson, who I consider two of our forum's most intelligent members, are childless. @Rock is reportedly a near-genius as well, and quite successful, and as far as I know, he's childless as well. So it would seem that the more well-educated someone is, the more likely he (or she) is to not have offspring. Meanwhile someone like myself, who has a shitload of children, is less-educated, more tribal by nature... there's quite a big correlation between level of education and reproductive success. No doubt rappers and NBA stars tend to not be Ivy League material but they sure have a lot more offspring than Ivy League graduates tend to have.

In a sense, the world is depopulating itself... it doesn't need much help from the elites. Although no doubt their policies, driven by a need for profit above human wellness, do not help one bit and likely are speeding up what already is a natural process. The "endless growth" model is collapsing, and as it is collapsing, economic growth the world over is slowing down. And as it does, this further increases the pressure on young people, who will be more discouraged from reproducing. Rinse, repeat, and it's no surprise the global birth rate has been dropping rapidly.
True, not all of the effects of the hidden elite's agenda can be blamed on the elite itself. These people have a deep understanding of human nature, especially the modern, post-WW2 man. They know what triggers fear, anxiety, a sense of uncertainty in us. They know what to do to bend us to compliance more easily, to make us better consumers, of merchandise as well as propaganda.

To mention one, the reason why nobody is procreating anymore in most of the advanced economies, both West and East, is for two reasons.

The elites have allowed, indeed encouraged the Boomer generation and part of Gen X to borrow energy, resources, both physical and symbolic (currency) from the next two or three generation, leaving a global deficit that will be absolutely impossible for our children and grandchildren to fill up. With all due respect to them, I don't see any group of Millennial or Gen Z-ers who have the balls, or are even remotely interested, in turning the world around. They are as much in denial as we are.

Fortunately for them, the way the express their indifference is by largely not partaking to our money-making, energy-sucking rituals. In a way, they are far more harmless to their own future as we have been. Yet, I don't seem the capable of expressing more than a form of meek resignation, which is a synonim of compliance, which is also what the elites wants from humanity.

Yes, we are more educated than before - on paper, at least. We have also been de-educated to the values of real empathy, genuine solidarity, the sense of belonging to a community, living and dying for a cause. The void left has been filled by a million forms of narcissism and a self-referential existence.

For manipulated we are, a vast majority of us understands, or at least feels, that our kids will inherit a world in much worse shape, packed of near-intractable environmental, geopolitical, social and economic problems. We innately know the struggle for survival and we, some of us at least, refuse the idea of having children, only to let them live in the mess we have created, or contributed to feed with our meekness, our silence and compliance.

We might have been armed boys in a pit full of wolves and many of us managed to survive the scars. Intuitively we know we will be dropping our kids, nude and unarmed, in a pit full of lions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 21st, 2023, 2:29 pm
I could be wrong,but europe doesn't seem to be overtly anti-white in the big media,and media seems to be a bit more wholesome despite american shows being popular.
Just wait until the Nigs have become a large part of their population, it's already anti-white. The fact that they are flooding the country with colored people to erase them is Anti-White. Do you see Blacks in Africa flooding Africa or even Jamaica with whites, Asians, etc to see if they can eliminate their own people? Of course you don't, because only the White nations are being f***ed over, the only nations that are even worth living in before they got ruined by shitty liberals, Jews, and asses that want to rule over people they believe to be a lot more inferior and less capable of overthrowing them.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

publicduende wrote:
September 23rd, 2023, 7:55 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 23rd, 2023, 6:12 am

True, not all of the effects of the hidden elite's agenda can be blamed on the elite itself. These people have a deep understanding of human nature, especially the modern, post-WW2 man. They know what triggers fear, anxiety, a sense of uncertainty in us. They know what to do to bend us to compliance more easily, to make us better consumers, of merchandise as well as propaganda.

To mention one, the reason why nobody is procreating anymore in most of the advanced economies, both West and East, is for two reasons.

The elites have allowed, indeed encouraged the Boomer generation and part of Gen X to borrow energy, resources, both physical and symbolic (currency) from the next two or three generation, leaving a global deficit that will be absolutely impossible for our children and grandchildren to fill up. With all due respect to them, I don't see any group of Millennial or Gen Z-ers who have the balls, or are even remotely interested, in turning the world around. They are as much in denial as we are.

Fortunately for them, the way the express their indifference is by largely not partaking to our money-making, energy-sucking rituals. In a way, they are far more harmless to their own future as we have been. Yet, I don't seem the capable of expressing more than a form of meek resignation, which is a synonim of compliance, which is also what the elites wants from humanity.

Yes, we are more educated than before - on paper, at least. We have also been de-educated to the values of real empathy, genuine solidarity, the sense of belonging to a community, living and dying for a cause. The void left has been filled by a million forms of narcissism and a self-referential existence.

For manipulated we are, a vast majority of us understands, or at least feels, that our kids will inherit a world in much worse shape, packed of near-intractable environmental, geopolitical, social and economic problems. We innately know the struggle for survival and we, some of us at least, refuse the idea of having children, only to let them live in the mess we have created, or contributed to feed with our meekness, our silence and compliance.

We might have been armed boys in a pit full of wolves and many of us managed to survive the scars. Intuitively we know we will be dropping our kids, nude and unarmed, in a pit full of lions.
What do you think of the invisible Reich?

I don't want you to just handwave it away,I want your informed opinion on it?

https://imperialgermans.com/

If the Reich mounts a attack on the NWO when WWIII hits,like the admin says,that would be glorious and lead to the kind of future me and @Lucas88 envision,a better more progressive humanity,free from the NWO elite.
wasedtum
Freshman Poster

Post by wasedtum »

I resonate most with the mexica movement.take their Squatting asses back to eurabia,bring the world and liberal experiment there,not on amerindian land where whites are imprisoning the natives and indigenous descendants on their own land,only gotten by biological warfare,slavery and rape.
wasedtum
Freshman Poster

Post by wasedtum »

The Europeans I met were back in 2012 when I played MMORPG online games with them. Some were friendly, some were mute, and some were assholes, especially the German men. I don't know, Europeans are not some ubermenschen or angels either. They are human just like everyone else.
teatv