I used to think Winston was nutty, until I noticed the same things as him in regards to energy of Americans and soul

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: I used to think Winston was nutty, until I noticed the same things as him in regards to energy of Americans and soul

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 3:23 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 2:57 pm
\
I guess so.. Japanese people would revile in horror how Koreans do things. Japanese and Koreans are pretty much opposite of each other in mindset and degree of civility.

If your a native Korean living in Korea, you have to be the tallest, meanest, cunning, strongest, Machiavellian, aggressive, selfish motherf*cker in the room to survive and to do well in the country. I am not exaggerating. Koreans are just very in your face, angry, aggressive, prone to jealously, pig headed, sociopathic motherF*ckers similar to the Chinese. Positive virtue such as kindness and humility will be viewed as sign of weakness and similar to shark smelling blood, you will be exploited, snuffed out or cannibalized by a pack of Koreans.
The way Koreans treat Filipinos would make your blood boil.

All that stupid cr*ap like K pop or K film are just "derivatives" of earlier American Pop music and American films in the yester years.
Well, it might be vaguely comforting that two of the biggest productions coming from Korea in the past few years, Parasite and The Squid Game, have been such massive eye-openers about the real state of South Korean society. I read The Squid Game even prompted the government to launch inquiries about the sad state of millions of people ending up in a spiral of debt, gambling and other nasty habits. Perhaps a bit of honest introspection was long due and something good might come out of it...
Yeah right! In your dreams. The Korean government have spend over billions of dollars in order to increase the birth rate, but no body knows where the money went too and the birthrate remained the even lower.

I don't really have particular "love" to my country anymore. S.Korea is at the point of no return after decades of attempted mad-dash economic growth at the expense of their humanity and soul. S. Korea has first world infrastructure but still the same pig headed third world attitude. There will be no introspection as they even know what the F*ck that even means anyway.. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: I used to think Winston was nutty, until I noticed the same things as him in regards to energy of Americans and soul

Post by Kalinago »

All countries outside of subsaharan africa have negative TFR,it isn't unique to koreans.and even africa is slowing down it's birthrate.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Kalinago wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 4:24 pm
All countries outside of subsaharan africa have negative TFR,it isn't unique to koreans.and even africa is slowing down it's birthrate.
It's true, but S.Korea has the lowest birthrate in the entire planet, even beating Hong Kong's.
I do understand what your saying.. all countries birthrate slowing down...
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

April 11th, 2023, 4:28 pm
Kalinago wrote:
It's true, but S.Korea has the lowest birthrate in the entire planet, even beating Hong Kong's.
I'm not knocking your experience with Koreans and chinese,it mirrors mine.

I am actually glad a korean says this,because I thought it was unique to me.

Japanese are the only cool Northeastasians in my experience,though I only made acquintance with the men,never the women.

this idea that all cultures offer better people or happier living,is a broad generalization by winston's early marketing and idealism.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Kalinago wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 4:32 pm
April 11th, 2023, 4:28 pm
Kalinago wrote:
I'm not knocking your experience with Koreans and chinese,it mirrors mine.

I am actually glad a korean says this,because I thought it was unique to me.

Japanese are the only cool Northeastasians in my experience,though I only made acquintance with the men,never the women.

this idea that all cultures offer better people or happier living,is a broad generalization by winston's early marketing and idealism.
Good marketing nevertheless.. Even Koreans emigrate to Japan and abroad by the thousands because they couldn't find a decent job and people to hang out with. I like Japanese people too. They are way nicer compared to Koreans. Cool people. They make good anime and manga.

If you don't like where you live then you move abroad to the country that is right for you.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I live near the Mexican border. As soon as I walk across the border into Mexico I feel happier. I can feel the energy shift.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

MrPeabody wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 6:32 pm
I live near the Mexican border. As soon as I walk across the border into Mexico I feel happier. I can feel the energy shift.
Some folks there (Mexico) would never ever cross the border, they would rather not take their chances with the police.

Who?
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
JohnnyB
Freshman Poster

Re: I used to think winston was nutty,until I noticed the same things as him in regards to energy of americans and soul

Post by JohnnyB »

kangarunner wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 1:42 pm
The one way you can spot an American is if they set traps. They're very strategic at trap setting. They'll figure out and plan a very smart trap. And then wait for you to fall into it. That's another thing about dumbass Americans. They're all LOUD. They watch their stupid football games and drink their beer. IDIOTS.

I stay far, far away from Westerners when I'm abroad. Let's just put it this way. I spent 30 years around nasty, loud, rude, asshole Americans. Why do I want to associate with any of them when I'm abroad?
I feel exactly the same way. Loud and rude, I would be ok if I never see an American again when I move to Asia.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: I used to think winston was nutty,until I noticed the same things as him in regards to energy of americans and soul

Post by kangarunner »

JohnnyB wrote:
February 18th, 2024, 5:42 pm
I feel exactly the same way. Loud and rude, I would be ok if I never see an American again when I move to Asia.
The more I live abroad, the more I despise Americans. I look back at that land and think how gross and inhumane it is to live there. Healthcare. Wage slavery. Lack of cohesive community. Zero solidarity with one another. Every man for himself in that rat maze.

Life is better when Westerners are not around. I'm here in Nha Trang right now and this once pristine and beautiful place has been turned into a tourist shithole. Tons of Russians here. The natural, immaculate beauty of this place has been desecrated. My idea of paradise is a quiet island where there are very few people.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA