The Discussion Thread for Everything Cuck

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Discussion Thread for Everything Cuck

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 1:13 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 12:56 pm
Traditional girls are definitely a minority here but you can find them if you look. I was really lucky admittedly that my girlfriend just happened to move in right next door. If you look in the churches though it should be much easier to find a traditional girl (not a virgin though).
All things aside, it is really sad that even in churches one can rarely find young virgins anymore, isn't it? :(
When Sluts are the majority of mothers and Cucks are the majority of fathers, then it makes sense their daughters will become Sluts and their sons will become Cucks.

The parents will either teach them it's okay and normal, or the parents will actively encourage or promote that behavior.

The Churches don't want to drive away their believers and lose their tithes.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
@fschmidt What the hell are you talking about? The plays I referenced are very anti degenerate.
I don't like Shakespeare and I haven't read these plays. I read some other of his plays. Anyway, I will take your word for it. Shakespeare lived during the transition out of degeneracy.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 1:13 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Traditional girls are definitely a minority here but you can find them if you look. I was really lucky admittedly that my girlfriend just happened to move in right next door. If you look in the churches though it should be much easier to find a traditional girl (not a virgin though).
All things aside, it is really sad that even in churches one can rarely find young virgins anymore, isn't it? :(
Yeah it is a little sad…
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 7:12 am
As a thoughtful counter: die mad, lord of the cucks.

As to respect, I don't respect pedophiles. The only thing they are good for is greasing the blades of a woodchipper.
Please don't call Tsar names or insult him please. He is not proven to be a pedofile nor has he been charged as one by law enforcement. Please debate in a civilized manner without insulting others. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What does a cuck mean exactly? I'm not familiar with that term.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 9:36 am
What does a cuck mean exactly? I'm not familiar with that term.
It means cuckold.

Cuck: [verb] make (a man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife or by being sexually unfaithful to him.

However, in the US, it also has an informal derogatory definition:

Cuck: [noun] a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Now, I see the actual definition that has been thrown around. There is a lot of manosphere slang I have to sort of guess at.

Men who pick up promiscuous women at bars are closer to being real cuckholds than married men with faithful wives. Someone was probably just up in there not too long ago.