If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Post by Eric »

There is someone behind the grievance industry in the U.S. ....it is like a f***ing cancer man, psychiatry, psychology, education, academia, the media are all behind it. Its undeniable. Its like a giant mind sickness latching onto everything infiltrating its way into your mind.
They're trying to weaken everyone and its working.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

You lot complain a lot. Too much, even. Time spent complaining could be time spent getting things done.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Eric wrote:There is someone behind the grievance industry in the U.S. ....it is like a f***ing cancer man, psychiatry, psychology, education, academia, the media are all behind it. Its undeniable. Its like a giant mind sickness latching onto everything infiltrating its way into your mind.
They're trying to weaken everyone and its working.
And who infests psychology psychiatry, the media and academia? Here are some hints. They make an industry about whining, dont eat pork, want to circumcise everyone and wear beanies on their head.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Man With a Plan wrote:You lot complain a lot. Too much, even. Time spent complaining could be time spent getting things done.

But if they got things done they would have nothing to whine about and the whole faggosphere would become redundant.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Eric wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Eric wrote:You guys complain a lot... I just realized I complain a lot, be positive, that's something we hear a lot as being important. It's true.
When western women are concerned every man has a right to complain, and yes, it's important to be positive. That comes in the shape of a passport. :)
Right but, how does complaining add anything to your life- how does it help you?
It doesn't if you don't do anything about it. At least you've made the effort by going to China. Wrong country IMO, though. The Chinese aren't the most welcoming when outsiders are concerned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:You lot complain a lot. Too much, even. Time spent complaining could be time spent getting things done.
Many tasks take a lot more than one person to do. Therefore you need to get others interested in the task. If you are a dictator, you can just order them to complete the task, but since most of us are not, you have to just engage them. Since if you want something done, you have to convince them that the state of the world now is bad, but would be good if the task was done. Hence this could always be construed as complaining. Good things happen because people complain.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Your problem is uber-hypergamy wherein women, even unattractive ones, all focus on the to 10-20 percent of men (alphas, millionaires, edgy badboys, etc.) and sexually exclude the other 80%. They friendzone to keep male orbiters around for attention, free stuff, and free favors.

Feminism unleashed this hypergamy on steroids now it has ruined the balance of bargaining power between the sexes.
I have thought about this a little bit and I've changed my mind. Now it seems to me that like goes to like. I no longer believe that every woman is chasing bad men, but only that bad women go for bad men. They are reserved for each other.

The problem is that these are the women we all see when we go outside. We see these bad women, who are a spectacle. They are the ones making the loud noise. They are the ones who get all the attention, because they know how to draw it to themselves.

So really it just seems like women are all going for the bad men, when it is just the openly brazen women who are going for the bad men.

When I think about it, it is this way: any woman who is changing up ("upgrading") to go with another man is simply an adulteress and is incapable of love. This is a person who only loves herself, and she has no interest in the man himself but what she can get from that man. The women who want rich men love money more than those men, and if the money goes, or if she can extract the money and get away from him, she will leave. It's about money, not the man. Hence divorce settlements.

The women who are attracted to gangsters themselves love evil, knowing their men are wicked and out there destroying other people's lives. They love the trill of knowing their man is committing evil. That is what they delight in.

Meanwhile the good and quiet women fade into the background, because they aren't as provocative. They aren't as skilled in pulling men in. They aren't trained as well in deception and lies (pretending to be interested in the man but only wanting his money, for example). They aren't as lewd and alluring. They are humble and many just stay at home.

So it doesn't upset me when women go for bad boys or rich men. They belong together. Two peas in a pod; a good match. And if you are a good man, what you don't know is, that you aren't a good match for such bad women. Those women would put you through hell if you actually got them, and the sacrifice would not be worth it.

Many of these evil women are living their own personal soap opera, where they get to be the director, script writer and protagonist. They really do think life is all about them, and they are willing to practice deception and hurt other people to live out their grandiose fantasies.

Like the women who will tell you forever, but she dumps you for the next guy who comes alone, proving she never loved you. Some of these are just lying to get what they want temporarily, but they always planned to move on. They just lied because they know that's what you wanted to hear. Like the women who tell you sob stories to see if you are a white knight who can be manipulated, who only plan to use you and lead you around with her fake feminine tears.

The other thing is, they want to convince you that you have no choice but to go for these bad women. They want to convince you that all women are feminists and are all loud mouthed and promiscuous. It's not true. They want you to believe that you have no alternative because that gives them power over men. Men must therefore submit because there is no hope otherwise. Similar to women wanting to ban foreign brides. Because they don't want men to escape their evil grasp. But it is all lies.

The women who are feminists are rebels against God. They are in for some serious trouble. It therefore comes as no surprise that they want to exchange men and "upgrade", that they love criminals, that they love money, that they hate the submissive role. These women are capable of very bad behavior, because they are rebels.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Ignore any and all advice from women, clueless men, and mainstream society. It is all folkloric.
Exactly. I agree with this.

Most people aren't interested in hearing your problems with women. They do not care. They do not want to help you. They do not want to talk about it. At best you will get a tale of what to do, some common saying they learned from some old movie, that they somehow believe, and they will feed it to you.

But also, there are people who may secretly hate you, who don't want to see you have love or happiness because of jealousy. These will lead you intentionally down the wrong path by whispering lies into your ears about how to proceed with women. Things that go against reality. And if you believe them, because they go against reality, it will cause you to fail.

I've had men tell me that after a woman says no the first time, that I should just work harder the second time with the same girl to win her over. These people either believe the movies, or they are filled with hatred.

I've had men tell me that all beautiful women are psychotic, which is not true, and only true in the mind of someone who is delusional.

As for many women, they cannot see other women clearly, especially if they believe in the delusion that women are better than men. Therefore you're always doing something wrong, and the problem is always you, which will lead to decreased self-esteem and confidence if you believe that you're the one that's defective, rather than the fact that maybe the person you're interested in is just only interested in playing games and toying with your emotions for the ego boost of having a man ask her out.

And also, if you make the mistake of alerting others of your problems, many of them will delight in your troubles, that you're unsuccessful with women. It makes them happy, and they will even tell their friends what a loser you are because you can't get a woman. Even though, the woman they have is a reprobate who is tearing down their world and ruining their life, they feel they are still better than you because they have an evil woman at home terrorizing them when you don't.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Western society, especially Amreica...is increasingly hedonistic, and "me"-centered. You can literally do or say anything short of killing or raping someone and get away with it; it's socially excusable. Caring about how others see you is the absolute worst thing you can do for fitness - whereas this is a natural human trait that bonds us together socially, in any normal societies. USA's emphasis on "Individuality" wrecks this, making it a liability.

You're not supposed to care at all what someone thinks about you. (Yet somehow still be able to form close bonds...-which is impossible).
But you're allowed to do anything you want and encouraged to be "individual" at all costs, which is narcissism and sociopathy. That's why people can't bond anymore or marriages or fall in love.

Just saying. It's a lot of fun being allowed to do whatever you want and freeing, but there are prices.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:Western society, especially Amreica...is increasingly hedonistic, and "me"-centered. You can literally do or say anything short of killing or raping someone and get away with it; it's socially excusable. Caring about how others see you is the absolute worst thing you can do for fitness - whereas this is a natural human trait that bonds us together socially, in any normal societies. USA's emphasis on "Individuality" wrecks this, making it a liability.

You're not supposed to care at all what someone thinks about you. (Yet somehow still be able to form close bonds...-which is impossible).
But you're allowed to do anything you want and encouraged to be "individual" at all costs, which is narcissism and sociopathy. That's why people can't bond anymore or marriages or fall in love.

Just saying. It's a lot of fun being allowed to do whatever you want and freeing, but there are prices.
The cost, or penalty, for someone rising up out of their place is death. Just ask Eve and Adam, ask the angels that sinned and came out of their place (as told in Jude and 2 Peter 2). Just ask Cain, and Korah and Balaam. Cain was a murderer (and a person can murder with their tongue, through mocking, slander and malignity), and Korah, who was a rebel against God, a gainsayer, and Balaam, who loved the reward of wickedness.

People who love evil, the women who think they are gods and can do whatever they want (feminists and sluts), the ones who give themselves all the glory (taking it from God), and the ones who delight in the suffering of others because of jealousy (envy), are in for some serious trouble.

Playing with someone's emotions is murder. Exchanging and upgrading partners is adultery, and it is clear, adulteresses will be judged as murderers (as those that shed blood, as per Ezekiel 23:45).
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Your problem is uber-hypergamy wherein women, even unattractive ones, all focus on the to 10-20 percent of men (alphas, millionaires, edgy badboys, etc.) and sexually exclude the other 80%. They friendzone to keep male orbiters around for attention, free stuff, and free favors.

Feminism unleashed this hypergamy on steroids now it has ruined the balance of bargaining power between the sexes.
I have thought about this a little bit and I've changed my mind. Now it seems to me that like goes to like. I no longer believe that every woman is chasing bad men, but only that bad women go for bad men. They are reserved for each other.

The problem is that these are the women we all see when we go outside. We see these bad women, who are a spectacle. They are the ones making the loud noise. They are the ones who get all the attention, because they know how to draw it to themselves.

So really it just seems like women are all going for the bad men, when it is just the openly brazen women who are going for the bad men.

When I think about it, it is this way: any woman who is changing up ("upgrading") to go with another man is simply an adulteress and is incapable of love. This is a person who only loves herself, and she has no interest in the man himself but what she can get from that man. The women who want rich men love money more than those men, and if the money goes, or if she can extract the money and get away from him, she will leave. It's about money, not the man. Hence divorce settlements.

The women who are attracted to gangsters themselves love evil, knowing their men are wicked and out there destroying other people's lives. They love the trill of knowing their man is committing evil. That is what they delight in.

Meanwhile the good and quiet women fade into the background, because they aren't as provocative. They aren't as skilled in pulling men in. They aren't trained as well in deception and lies (pretending to be interested in the man but only wanting his money, for example). They aren't as lewd and alluring. They are humble and many just stay at home.

So it doesn't upset me when women go for bad boys or rich men. They belong together. Two peas in a pod; a good match. And if you are a good man, what you don't know is, that you aren't a good match for such bad women. Those women would put you through hell if you actually got them, and the sacrifice would not be worth it.

Many of these evil women are living their own personal soap opera, where they get to be the director, script writer and protagonist. They really do think life is all about them, and they are willing to practice deception and hurt other people to live out their grandiose fantasies.

Like the women who will tell you forever, but she dumps you for the next guy who comes alone, proving she never loved you. Some of these are just lying to get what they want temporarily, but they always planned to move on. They just lied because they know that's what you wanted to hear. Like the women who tell you sob stories to see if you are a white knight who can be manipulated, who only plan to use you and lead you around with her fake feminine tears.

The other thing is, they want to convince you that you have no choice but to go for these bad women. They want to convince you that all women are feminists and are all loud mouthed and promiscuous. It's not true. They want you to believe that you have no alternative because that gives them power over men. Men must therefore submit because there is no hope otherwise. Similar to women wanting to ban foreign brides. Because they don't want men to escape their evil grasp. But it is all lies.

The women who are feminists are rebels against God. They are in for some serious trouble. It therefore comes as no surprise that they want to exchange men and "upgrade", that they love criminals, that they love money, that they hate the submissive role. These women are capable of very bad behavior, because they are rebels.
Ive come to the same conclusion. If you want to see bad women you will see plenty of them. They are the most in your face. By only seeing this, or looking to see this, you blind yourself to the good ones who shy away from such behaviour. They do not go out and make spectacles of themselves, and looking for quick sex they will walk away.

I do not know how you meet the good ones. All i know is that when you stop looking for the bad ones and stop focussing on that, when you are positive and enjoying life, the good ones find you, or make sure you see them.

Such women will not be race mixers, not be sluts, not have had many men, will not be feminist man haters, will not go for bad boys or losers, the chronic jobless, or drunkards or gamers. They want the same as you: a man they can trust to build a life together. And they will let you know they are prepared to contribute and will be thrifty with your money as well.

How you meet them will be different for every man depending on place, interests and culture. But when i was open to decent ones, a few came across my path to choose from. They were very different then the pevious quick into bed ones. If i used the 3 date rule they would have walked. But you need to clear your head of faggosphere bs and be able to see good when it is in front of you.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

My answer to this question would be NO even if western women were friendly for the following reasons:

1.) No-Fault divorce laws (70% of divorces are initiated by women). Not to mention most men are raked over the coals paying alimony, child-support, child custody, etc.

2.) False sexual harassment accusations, false rape, false assault/abuse charges can be made by women against men makes it "guilty until proven innocent" with many college campuses, corporations, and criminal/civil courts of law.

3.) Western media (especially in the U.S.) bashes men and promotes double-standards against them.

4.) Many modern western women are brainwashed with feminism/female superiority. Western society no longer has respect or appreciation for men.

5.) Many are career obsessed and wait many years until they are close to "hitting the wall" or afterwards (over 30yrs. old) to getting married and having children.

6.) Many are also too materialistic. Also, they have unrealistic expectations for men (must make six figures, have a "six pack", drive a high-end car, etc.)

7.) Some of these women have tattoos, body piercings, and hair that is dyed in colors which make them look like freaks and circus clowns. This makes them look unattractive.

Then there are other reasons why I wouldn't want to stay in a western country and perhaps expatriate to a non-western nation near or below the equator ( Latin America-Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Brazil or Southeast Asia-The Philippines, Thailand).

8.) Warmer year-round tropical climate that has more sunlight (a natural source of vitamin D).

9.) The lower cost-of-living.

10.) The slower pace of life, less stressful.

11.) A patriarchal society which still sticks to traditional gender roles, communal/inclusive to strangers, non-feminist/pro-male.

12.) An abundance of young, slim attractive women who are open to ( even having a preference for) dating and marrying much older men without the stigma.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Probably not. This society is too f***ed up. In every aspect - I'm not trying to be angry or one sided, I'm trying to think about this issue clearly and carefully. But, I'm just not happy here. There is too much social engineering...and f***ed up confused challenging people. Everyone's sensitive about everything and it's too (communist) for my liking. I realize you can't say that because you are bigoted, hateful, xyz whatever. That's by the way you know you don't have free speech.
In a communist country everybodies looking around at everyone else policing them - that's the neurotic, paranoid society that we've created.

I suppose you could have an equal society - but at great expense of each individual living within it, mental, moral, and physical.
Equality is impossible and it doesn't exist by nature. Nature by definition made men different.
I'd like to go to an untampered society to live, by far.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Kradmelder wrote:
Such women will not be race mixers......
You do realize that the VAST majority of bad women (of any race) are not race mixers. The vast majority of ghetto thots, trailer park trollops, barrio bimbos and imprisoned princesses create or have created offspring with men of their own race. Therefore producing offspring of the same race only is no clue as to the virtue of a woman.

What you can't comprehend about good and smart women is that they size men up in terms of fitness (genetics, health, intelligence, success or potential success). The smartest women are adept at selecting for male fitness, the dumbest women are guided by the clitoral tingle only.

I would therefore posit that the best women select the best men, period. And often these are men of other races. Since a white supremacist like yourself believes the falsehood that you are the fittest by default, you'll never be able to fathom why many white women pass you right by for a better man you've been brainwashed to think is worse.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Such women will not be race mixers......
You do realize that the VAST majority of bad women (of any race) are not race mixers. The vast majority of ghetto thots, trailer park trollops, barrio bimbos and imprisoned princesses create or have created offspring with men of their own race. Therefore producing offspring of the same race only is no clue as to the virtue of a woman.

What you can't comprehend about good and smart women is that they size men up in terms of fitness (genetics, health, intelligence, success or potential success). The smartest women are adept at selecting for male fitness, the dumbest women are guided by the clitoral tingle only.

I would therefore posit that the best women select the best men, period. And often these are men of other races. Since a white supremacist like yourself believes the falsehood that you are the fittest by default, you'll never be able to fathom why many white women pass you right by for a better man you've been brainwashed to think is worse.
LMAO @ "barrio BIMBOs": Mira look! jajajajaja
Yes it's a snack company in Latin America, similar to Frito-Lay U.S. http://www.grupobimbo.com/en/our-brands ... co-en.html
In case you didn't know, in Spanish, it's pronounced as "beam-bow".