Even if you go overseas you can't date up...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Post by WuFan »

Then how come 90+ percent of the expert intellectuals interviewed on History Channel and Discovery Channel are not good looking? Amy Mainzer is an exception. But most of the experts on there aren't very attractive at all, but look kind of nerdy. Out of the box types aren't like that.

Most of the best intellectuals I can think of aren't that good looking. Albert Einstein wasn't either.

You don't consider me to be good looking. Yet I have an IQ of 120, above average, even in NE Asia, and am very intellectual.

Show me a study that correlates looks with IQ. There are studies that correlate race with IQ though.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the ... ntelligent
Good looking people on average are more intelligent than ugly or average looking people.

Also, a lot of smart ugly guys realize that they will be treated like shit their whole lives because of their looks so they try to devote their entire lives to their work in order to get accepted and earn recognition by society. They also think that money will get them hot girls, but it doesn´t. Money can buy you prostitutes, but not love. Only looks can.

Looks literally are everything in life.

They determin how people treat you, how much money you make, how attractive and intelligent your spouse is (good looking people make $230,000 more over a lifetime than less attractive people (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 04842.html)

It doesn´t stop there though. If there are two brothers the parents will love the good looking kid more than the uglier kid (http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/03/health/03ugly.html)

Good looking people get preferential treatement in court: http://www.youbeauty.com/relationships/ ... eness-bias

Good looking people are more athletic: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... o-win.html

I never understood how the guys on here could be so blind. I think they don´t want to admit the truth because it´s depressing. All you need to do is leave the house and observe things to realize that looks are everything. No need to even read scientifc studies.

You're the one that's deluded. Most people think Dianne is hot. Your ONE opinion does NOT erase that of thousands of others. No girl gets stares because they are ugly. People don't turn their heads or look back on someone that just passed because she's ugly. You are totally wrong. I swear to God. What the f**k is your problem?! Why do I feel like I'm arguing with a fool? You aren't even a credible source. As they say "Never argue with a fool. People might not be able to tell the difference."

Several rich guys tried to court Dianne, but she eventually rejected them. I explained this several times in the forum. Didn't you read?

Please stop peddling lies as truth here. That pisses me off. Are you a shill or troll? No one I've met in real life is as dumb as you. It looks like you are trying to be dumb on purpose.

I never went for Asian girls in the US. Remember? I did have a Vietnamese girlfriend in the US before. Several Asian girls liked me, but I ignored them cause I was crazy for white girls. You obviously don't know my history. You just shout sh** from behind a computer and waste my time correcting dumb things.

I agree with you that Taiwanese guys are uglier on average than US men. However, the average Taiwanese girl is WAY WAY WAY hotter than the average US girl. EVERYONE SAYS THAT! It's a fact. They are slimmer, more feminine, age better, cuter and better looking overall. God you are so stupid and a waste of time.
You and I know that this is bullshit. Believe whatever you want to believe though, I don´t care.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WuFan wrote:This is a hot girl. I´d be a believer if you would´ve been able to get and keep a girl like that from overseas:

Wow, that girl is HOT but not many guys can get a girl like that. A guy would have to be rich (like a doctor, engineer or stock broker) to get a hot girl like that.

Winston did date some good looking girls in Russia and eastern Europe. Here are some photos of Winston with some good looking girls.

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

jamesbond wrote:
WuFan wrote:This is a hot girl. I´d be a believer if you would´ve been able to get and keep a girl like that from overseas:

Wow, that girl is HOT but not many guys can get a girl like that. A guy would have to be rich (like a doctor, engineer or stock broker) to get a hot girl like that.

Winston did date some good looking girls in Russia and eastern Europe. Here are some photos of Winston with some good looking girls.

Image Image
You´d have to be rich AND need to be as good looking as her to have a chance with her. Do you seriously think some nerdy engineer will have a shot with her? lol

As I said it before, money buys you prostitutes that will be repelled by you and reluctantly have sex with you. Only looks can get a girl to fall in love with you and sexually attracted to you.

Looks literally are everything in life.

The first girl is cute, but nothing special. She´d be average looking by eastern european standards. As I said if the girls really liked him they would´ve tried everything to keep him. They just saw him as a way out of the shitholes they live in.

If you believe the girl at the bottom is hot then you have been involuntary celebate for way too long.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ok Wufan, the girl in the last picture may not be "hot" but she is at least decent looking. Here are some pictures of Winston with some girls who are average to above average looking.

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

jamesbond wrote:Ok Wufan, the girl in the last picture may not be "hot" but she is at least decent looking. Here are some pictures of Winston with some girls who are average to above average looking.

Image Image
I could get my pic taken with Megan Fox, doesn´t mean I´m f***ing her.

Being in a pic with a girl =/= her being head over heels in love with you and wanting to marry you.

If you are convinced by that then you probably also believe in PUA LOL
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

WuFan wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
WuFan wrote:Even Winston ended up dating and getting a girl pregnant that was in his league, although she did have a decent body.

The only exception I can think of is that Mark Davies guy. However his wife would be considered average looking by Eastern European standards and he seems to be loaded.
A lot of guys can date out of their league once they leave the western world. Winston is a good example, he dated a bunch of girls in Russia and the Philippines who were out of his league, including his girlfriend Diane.
Winston is about a 3/10 lookswise and so is Diane. They were evenly matched except that she had a decent body. None of the relationships Winston had with Russian girls lasted because they were out of his league and were either prostitutes or wanted to use him to get out of the shithole they lived in.

If I had to choose between being reborn as an average looking billionaire or being born broke with 10/10 looks I´d choose being born as a 10 every single time.

It´s only on the internet that everyone has a broke, fat, old, ugly friend that constantly picks up models by being charming and funny.

You don´t care if the girl speaks 7 languages and is great at volleyball. You fall in love with her for her looks. Looks is literally the only criteria women have for choosing a mate, pretty much just like men. Then once they want to settle down they will look at money, but even then looks matter, too.
Fine, looks are becoming everything in many countries. Ugly looking guys can't marry even if they have money - so what's next? This forum is like ground-hog day - same sh!t different day.
Last edited by terminator on September 8th, 2012, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I agree that looks are important but not as important for women as it is for men. Winston was able to date some nice looking girls when he went to Russia. Here are a couple of girls Winston dated in Russia. You have to admit, the girls are pretty nice looking, not hot looking but at least they are pretty cute.

Image Image

WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

jamesbond wrote:I agree that looks are important but not as important for women as it is for men. Winston was able to date some nice looking girls when he went to Russia. Here are a couple of girls Winston dated in Russia. You have to admit, the girls are pretty nice looking, not hot looking but at least they are pretty cute.

Image Image
yes, just look at how happy they seem to be with him...
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Wufun,

So looks are everything ...so unless someone does major surgery to fix their face or something..in your world view there is no hope to land a hot girl. Ok..we got it. ..so you must envy does really good looking guys out there.

Do you get all depress and all because your not good looking and never can get a hot girl? What can you do? I guess you can only get those hogs out there. Better than nothing right? or maybe it's better to be single for the rest of your life. I mean since looks are everything.

Since you think going abroad doesn't work and looks are everything..there is no solution for average looking guys. Do you think since your an average looking guy that there is no point in living since your not a good looking guy that can never ever get a cute girl?
Besides using fake profile on your online experiments and realizing that there is no hope because looks are everything...what do you plan on doing besides posting the same message over and over again on this forum.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Isn't attraction different to everyone? I don't really find that barbie doll blonde that attractive.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:I really think you need to get out more. You seem to know very little of the world. I suspect you are quite unhappy and unsuccessful within the USA (Or Canada) and you really hope that everyone else is as unhappy and unsuccessful as you are now.

Do you have any idea what a silly little man you sound like making up rules for others, often men who have lived and traveled all over
the world and know well of what they speak?

You are desperately hoping that your unhappiness is common to all, but it it not. Travel, live some life, live in 3 or 4 countries and THEN you may be better able to make some intelligent observations about what is common to the world. One thing you will notice about men who have really been around is that they are often reluctant to make rules about what can and cannot happen. Having really lived, they know well that patterns may exist, but ANYTHING can happen, and often does.

You sound very young and unhappy to boot, and you have no idea what you are talking about. Educate yourself, travel, live. In all of that you may find some happiness if you are paying attention.

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
+999. Couldn't agree more.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:Why all this bantering over women? Are they really worth it? In my eyes not really, plus I would rather have a semi average girl with a soul and heart than some big boobs blonde who's basically floating through life, thinks she is owed the world because of her p***y, and has no brain.

Besides that I think I'm over my blondes phase.
Italy is high on cute to good looking blonds. Sure you don't want to give up on yellow unitil after your trip? :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:I agree that looks are important but not as important for women as it is for men. Winston was able to date some nice looking girls when he went to Russia. Here are a couple of girls Winston dated in Russia. You have to admit, the girls are pretty nice looking, not hot looking but at least they are pretty cute.

Image Image
Isn't the girl on the right photo either of the infamous Katia/Julya duo?
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

WuFan wrote:

Image Image
yes, just look at how happy they seem to be with him...
What's the point of this? The girl on the right is Katia - she's a USER! If Winston looked like Brad Pitt, the same thing would happen as she's a b!tch! Looks had nothing to do with it. Can Wufan tell me his dating history and I'll say every failure of his was due to his looks?