East Indian guy looking to date interracial, ROUGH journey?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

How tough of a journey is it going to be?

Not tough, with the right game you could do better than a Black, White, Latin, or Asian guy
14%
Not tough, you can have just as much success any other race of guys out there
14%
Not tough but you may not have as much success as a black or white or latin guy
14%
tough, you may have to lower your standards
29%
stereotypes are pretty strong, forget about it
29%

Total votes: 14
polya
Junior Poster

It sounds like the 80/20 rule, not so much race.

Post by polya »

I think that race isn't critical, but what is critical is that US Girls only want the top 20% of men. If you were Indian and in the top 20% in terms of wealth, looks, youth, career, etc. I think you would have an American girlfriend. If you aren't in the top 20%, then your in the same boat as Whites, blacks, Mexicans, etc men in the USA. I think you have an advantage that you can go to other countries (if you speak other languages or have 2 passports, etc.) to find a wife. Many American men can't or won't bother getting another passport or learning a second language, etc.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Attention Indian men:

You won't believe this, but this super hot blonde lady states in her profile that she is only looking specifically for EAST INDIAN MEN! No way? If you don't believe me, click the link below and see for yourself! I've never seen a hot white woman say that she prefers East Indian. Wow!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/501247668

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

FinalShots are you in College/University? you may have chances with the female foreign students,. Try dating some of them.

I'm part indian but from the caribbean. I had east indian flatmates in the UK; they can be very kind but are intrusive. When they realised I was dating a white guy the made it clear that what I was doing was really wrong. I still remember how funny it was when they would switch off the lights & pull the curtains to see when he woulld come by to pick me up lol ... anyway Ladislav gave you some good advice I would have told you along the same lines too.

As well since you speak english, the UK has an oasis of foreign girls since the EU opened it's doors. Indians & asians do pretty well there in the dating scene. I always noticed mixed couples anywhere I went. Presently the UK has an influx of Chinese since they became eligible for work holiday visas. So there's chinese girls too.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

winston pal, it is more common than you think
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

FinalShots wrote:winston pal, it is more common than you think
Did you see any East Asian, French women combo's in France, FinalShots? I'm curious to know.