exposing pentecostalism and the charismatic movement as demonic

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: exposing pentecostalism and the charismatic movement as demonic

Post by MrMan »

@88jose88
Man understands speaking in tongues in his language.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 4:40 pm
@88jose88
Man understands speaking in tongues in his language.

and?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The Bible teaches that the Spirit gives gifts as He wills to members of the body of Christ. If you go around making broad accusations against all manifestations of gifts of the Spirit you could sin. You also should not accuse the Spirit behind genuine gifts of being an unclean spirit like those Jesus warned about regarding the unforgiveable sin of speaking against the Holy Ghost.

Also, denying ones faith is a really big deal. So is having fellowship with demons.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 5:37 pm
The Bible teaches that the Spirit gives gifts as He wills to members of the body of Christ. If you go around making broad accusations against all manifestations of gifts of the Spirit you could sin. You also should not accuse the Spirit behind genuine gifts of being an unclean spirit like those Jesus warned about regarding the unforgiveable sin of speaking against the Holy Ghost.

Also, denying ones faith is a really big deal. So is having fellowship with demons.
the bible in it's current form is full of nonsense,it's just a insurance policy in case the origenist view of scripture is correct.and by happenstance God exists.theres no proof of any of this stuff.which is why I do what I want.I don't like restrictions or commandments on how to live my life.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 6:16 pm
the bible in it's current form is full of nonsense,it's just a insurance policy in case the origenist view of scripture is correct.and by happenstance God exists.theres no proof of any of this stuff.which is why I do what I want.I don't like restrictions or commandments on how to live my life.

You said on the 1st that you were a Christian. But if you don't believe God exists, do you really have faith? You should focus on humbling yourself before God, seeking Him, and praying about the faith issue until it is a settled issue. God gives grace to the humble, and we are saved by grace, through faith. It is a gift of God.

If the desire of your heart is, "I want to please God' as opposed to 'I don't like restrictions or commandments on how to live my life' you are going to live it differently. God works in those who are Christ's to will and to do according to his good pleasure.

As far as this other topic goes, as the Bible teaches, the Spirit gives gifts like words of knowledge, words of wisdom, prophesying, healing, tongues, interpretation of tongues, etc. as He wills. If someone like that happens, or there is a claim that it happens, each case should be considered individually, not dismissed out of hand.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@MrMan always comes online and arrogantly flaps his gums about how his own religion is the one true faith, how other people's religions are supposedly created by demons and how everybody else is deceived, when in reality his own so-called "religion" that he so haughtily proclaims as the absolute truth and answer to all of the highest questions turns out to be nothing more than the following:

A bizarre and grotesque Jewish blood sacrifice cult (how more "demonic" can you get? :? )

And groups of maniacal headcases rolling around uncontrollably on the ground, drooling catatonically, shrieking hysterically, and babbling incoherently in some made-up gobbledygook language.

And this is supposed to be the "one true religion" which MrMan believes in???

ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I can only agree that Christianity is like a cult. I was in town just before Christmas and there were people walking about doing their shopping with little kiddies and what not. There was this absolute dickhead ranting and raving in town about how the wages of sin are death and screaming at people that they would burn in hell if they don't accept Jesus Christ. He was scaring little kids. I really wanted to punch the stupid cretin!

So Christianity, Yahweh and Jesus Christ don't just accept anyone into the kingdom of heaven based on personal merit or whatever. They only accept people who have been intimidated enough to devote their lives to such a demonic cult.

@Lucas88 has mentioned to me before and possibly written on here as well how Christian rituals consist of mock cannibalism and vampirism, two things which seem pretty demonic to me.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@LucapLef
Pagans actually crucified Jesus, and the behest of Jewish leaders, before he rose from the dead. So if you want to talk about human sacrifice, pagans did the killing.

Romans claimed not to do human sacrifice, but during triumphs, they waited until the conquered king in the parade got to the temple of Jupiter to put him to death. There was also a bit of human sacrifice in Homer in Greek paganism. Norse paganism had human sacrifice. Hindus sacrificed to Kali, and as late as their coming under the British Empire many live widows were burnt with the bodies of their dead husbands (sati). That stopped thanks to the influence of Christian missionaries.

And we know what pagans are like from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. :)
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 1:19 pm
Pagans actually crucified Jesus, and the behest of Jewish leaders, before he rose from the dead. So if you want to talk about human sacrifice, pagans did the killing.
Bro, this is just some irrelevant waffle to obfuscate the fact that YOUR religion doctrinally recognizes a bizarre and grotesque blood sacrifice as the cornerstone of its atonement theology and then celebrates that same blood sacrifice and symbolically partakes in it in the form of the Holy Supper. You just try to skirt around this with a diversion tactic by saying "well, technically the Romans killed Jesus". LMAO! 🤣🤣 🤣 Talk about Jewdeo-Christian dishonesty!

Just be honest and admit it – you people follow a religion that is at its core a blood sacrifice cult whereas I don't. Your religion is massively degenerate whereas I don't practice anything like that.

You people follow a blood sacrifice cult and a Semitic desert religion with all kinds of perverse idiosyncrasies yet all you ever want to do is point your finger at others, make out that there is something wrong with those of us who don't believe in your blood sacrifice cult and its degenerate teachings through elaborate gaslighting, and then even resort to blatant dishonesty in order to defend or promote your bizarre fruitcake cult. You people really have no shame. Smh! 🙄
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Lucas88

Peter, James, John and Bartholemew didn't nail Jesus to the cross. The pagans did, at the behest of the Jewish leaders. It's not the same thing as a pagan sacrificing his children to Molech, then doing perverted sex acts with close relatives during a fertility ritual.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 3rd, 2024, 7:49 am
@Lucas88

Peter, James, John and Bartholemew didn't nail Jesus to the cross. The pagans did, at the behest of the Jewish leaders. It's not the same thing as a pagan sacrificing his children to Molech, then doing perverted sex acts with close relatives during a fertility ritual.
Try to rationalize it with these kinds of disingenuous arguments all you want.

The fact remains that your "religion" is still nothing more than a grotesque blood sacrifice cult according to which Jesus was sacrificed on the cross for the supposed sins of humanity – an event which Christians hold to have been preordained by their own blood-lusting Jew god. LMAO! 🤣 🤣 🤣

I'm also sure that some time this month you'll get together with your fellow churchgoers and symbolically consume the blood and flesh of the body of the sacrificed Christ in celebration of that same grotesque blood sacrifice. 🤮🤮🤮

And you still want to insist that your bizarro Semitic death cult isn't a blood sacrifice ritual! ROFL! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Lucas88

It is rather foolish for someone with your world view, from a pagan perspective, to mock gods, isn't it?

From my perspective, YHWH is the Creator and your gods are demons, and I am in process as one of many sons of God, coheirs with the Messiah, to be resurrected equal to the angels, who, collectively with the saints, judge angels eventually. I have access to divine protection.

In your belief system, what guarantee of protection do you have if you insult gods? It is a foolish thing to do.

Even within my worldview, I am careful what I say about supernatural entities, even the rogue ones, wanting to remain in line with divine revelation on this and operate within the bounds of God's protection.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

People actually STILL believe in religion LMFAO

holy shit how dumb can you get.

(when faced with any question which points out the utter stupidity and contradictory nature of their religious belief) "Y-YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! NOBODY CAN!!!

Religion is a tool,designed to enslave and control the feeble minded sheep.
Last edited by Roccia on January 4th, 2024, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 3rd, 2024, 11:10 am
It is rather foolish for someone with your world view, from a pagan perspective, to mock gods, isn't it?

From my perspective, YHWH is the Creator and your gods are demons, and I am in process as one of many sons of God, coheirs with the Messiah, to be resurrected equal to the angels, who, collectively with the saints, judge angels eventually. I have access to divine protection.

In your belief system, what guarantee of protection do you have if you insult gods? It is a foolish thing to do.

Even within my worldview, I am careful what I say about supernatural entities, even the rogue ones, wanting to remain in line with divine revelation on this and operate within the bounds of God's protection.
I'm not mocking gods, demons or supernatural entities; I'm mocking foolish and ignorant Christians like you who claim to have a hold on absolute truth and proceed with an air of moral superiority without realizing that their own "religion" is nothing more than a grotesque blood sacrifice cult. In light of this fact you blind Jeeboo fanatics are really quite ridiculous.

My attitude towards gods, demons and supernatural entities isn't one of mockery but rather one of serious concern.

I know about entities such as the various classes of "angels" and "archangels" which are revered in Judaism and the Kabbalah – beings such as Seraphim and Metatron which some Kabbalistic rabbis have even described as "reptilians" (I'm being serious). I also know about such things as "Goetic demons" which appear in various medieval and Renaissance grimoires and which many practitioners of modern Left Hand Path occultism claim to summon, even though these Goetic demons are really just entities from the Qliphothic side of the Kabbalah.

Yes, these beings all seem to be real (this can be deduced from occult testimonies) whether they be independent entities or simply thoughtforms created by powerful occultists, but you make the mistake of assuming that these beings are all-powerful or even what they claim to be (e.g., YVHV, angels, archangels, etc.). It doesn't occur to you that they could be merely impostors of a malevolent nature, like a species of extradimensional parasites that for some reason or another (possibly energy extraction) have decided to meddle in human affairs. You take their claims at face value and therefore live in fear.

I think that the above explanation is plausible. Those entities' fruits clearly tend towards the wicked side as one can observe even in the Bible itself.

From all that I've read on the subject, it seems that usually such entities can only influence you if you open yourself up to them. People who become involved in cults or New Age channeling groups or who mess around with grimoires and try to summon entities are highly liable to fall under their influence and suffer energetic parasitization. This includes Christian sects too. You people pray to YVHV, receive the "Holy Spirit", and partake in a blood sacrifice ritual without realizing that you're opening yourself up to the influence of negative entities and being parasitized by them. I experienced this myself back when I was a naïve Christian and then decided to leave.

Nowadays I prefer to stay away from any churches or sects whether they be Christian, New Age or something else and wouldn't dream of messing around with grimoires, channeling, séances, etc. so as not to open myself up to the influence of external entities. I prefer to work only with my body's natural energy in the form of aura meditation and Qi cultivation (but with nothing external like a sect, guru, etc.).

To be fair, MrMan, you couldn't even begin to understand my worldview. That's because you choose to limit yourself to your own little niche of Protestant Pentecostal Christianity whereas I have explored far more in terms of religion, esoteric traditions, occultism and practical energy work – most of which would probably just go over your head (or you would dismiss as "demonic" like you do with anything that lies outside of the narrow scope of your preconceived beliefs).

But the fact remains – your "religion" is at its core a blood sacrifice ritual, and you just tried to change the subject. 🤨
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Pentecostalism uses hypnosis to stimulate emotions and create a group psychosis. It is the ultimate in shysterism. An awake being has clarity, not emotional confusion. But, it sells to people with low intelligence and makes the shysters filthy rich.