PAG is a King!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: PAG is a King!

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 7:39 am
Here the International Man of Mystery shows his seduction skills for wooing the ladies:
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/Q3auqjQaQGo
The rock-bottom of pathetic. A girl bar in Cambodia, not even a good looking one, and even out of hours (you can tell he is the only punter). Not exactly exuding success :)
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

publicduende wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 9:35 am
Shemp wrote:
Here the International Man of Mystery shows his seduction skills for wooing the ladies:
The rock-bottom of pathetic. A girl bar in Cambodia, not even a good looking one, and even out of hours (you can tell he is the only punter). Not exactly exuding success :)
That's exactly what I'm saying PD. How come Azn Alahah of University Student Movers if he is making so much money has to go to third world countries (Cambodia) to meet women?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

publicduende wrote:
Shemp wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 10:03 am
That's exactly what I'm saying PD. How come Azn Alahah of University Student Movers if he is making so much money has to go to third world countries (Cambodia) to meet women?
GerardButler wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 10:06 am
... I'm not going to argue with a group of stupid, illiterate degenerates who are furious about their miserable lives. If they were intelligent, they would not all be impoverished, stupid incels who are envious of a millionaire living the life of their dreams. .
At least me and PD and Vogager1 all got an unforgettable glimpse of Dr PAG's millionaire lifestyle before videos were made private.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Shemp wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 11:51 am
publicduende wrote:
Shemp wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 10:03 am
GerardButler wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 10:06 am
... I'm not going to argue with a group of stupid, illiterate degenerates who are furious about their miserable lives. If they were intelligent, they would not all be impoverished, stupid incels who are envious of a millionaire living the life of their dreams. .
At least me and PD and Vogager1 all got an unforgettable glimpse of Dr PAG's millionaire lifestyle before videos were made private.
Don't worry, I'm uploading more now

Having a quick bite to eat in the interim

Last edited by GerardButler on April 7th, 2023, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar If PAG is your King will he give you a job at University Student Movers?

You are unemployed, living on SSI.

PAG claims to have a million dollar business. @GerardButler will you give him a job?

@Tsar You can apply for a job here https://berkeley.universitystudentmover ... ontact-us/

@GerardButler will you give him a job?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

No Gods or Kings, only man!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

University Student Movers may be a legit business meaning they may employ students (or non-students) to move furniture and household goods. However, Azn Alahah is engaged in unethical business practices such as:

- posting fake profiles with stolen photos of pseudo employees on his website
- stating that his business is not for profit when in reality it is

He's making money hand over fist with his business University Student Movers and spending it on prostitutes and foot massages globally. This has all been documented on this forum.

By the way, it's not unusual for foreigners to travel to foreign countries with large sums of cash ($4k) so they don't have to deal with banks and cash dispensaries.

I wish in no way to put University Student Movers out of business because Azn may have employees who depend on him for their income, but I want him to change his ways and act with integrity.

Azn, will you help Tsar in America to find a job? Can you employ him? He's out of work. He stated that you were his king.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar, you've been licking PAG's asshole. My question is would you be willing to take a job from him? What if you ran into each other on the street?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

PAG is not a king.
Last edited by Voyager1 on April 8th, 2023, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@Vogager1, please get psychological help, because you are losing your mind lately.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar has made a black man his King. I told Tsar, You're so much better than that.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Shemp wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 9:35 am
@Vogager1, please get psychological help, because you are losing your mind lately.
I agree with your assessment, with the difference that I don't think he was ever fully there to begin with.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Some unnamed people are probably assuming what I have in quotes as said by an unnamed person.
Tsar has made a black man his King. I told Tsar, You're so much better than that.
PAG isn't my King. He's a King. There's a difference.

I'm a King, or more accurately something like a Roman Emperor or a Sun King or an Autocratic Tsar, so therefore I am already at the top of royalty. A King such as myself has no other kings and bows to no one.

Kings can choose to recognize other kings if that is their royal prerogative. Therefore, I have chosen to recognize the kingly status of PAG and recognize the merits of his presence on the forum.

I have royal status which therefore makes me King of my own Kingdom.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 10:38 am
Shemp wrote:
I agree with your assessment, with the difference that I don't think he was ever fully there to begin with.
Gee, I wonder why he is still here then... :lol:
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

GerardButler wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 3:39 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 10:38 am
Shemp wrote:
Gee, I wonder why he is still here then... :lol:
Even mentally ill individuals like Voyager1 need some kind of refuge. We tolerate him because nobody else wants him :lol: