The Discussion Thread for Everything Cuck

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Discussion Thread for Everything Cuck

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 7:44 am
Tsar wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 7:22 am
HouseMD wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 7:12 am
As a thoughtful counter: die mad, lord of the cucks.

As to respect, I don't respect pedophiles. The only thing they are good for is greasing the blades of a woodchipper.
1. Your response is not thoughtful.
2. I am not a pedophile so your statement is slander. I am also not a cuck and I will never be a cuck.
3. You just admitted that you have no intention of respecting me on this forum. You've just admitted that your disrespect, attempts to derail my threads, engage in provocations, and engage in unprovoked personal attacks is because of your fictitious bias you have against me.

@Pixel--Dude He was arrogant enough to admit everything and there's now a written record of his admitting this. He should be held accountable.
You were the one that admitted to wanting to find 14 year olds to marry.

And my other statements are fact. You cannot change reality.
1. That's not pedophilia. Only uneducated people use false terminology.
2. Your other statements are not facts.

You should end your attempts at derailing my threads and start showing respect. If you can't interact with me in a respectful manner then you shouldn't interact with me at all. Don't even post in my threads if you will act like a troll.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 7:54 am
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

As to respect, I don't respect pedophiles. The only thing they are good for is greasing the blades of a woodchipper.
2. I am not a pedophile so your statement is slander. I am also not a cuck and I will never be a cuck.
3. You just admitted that you have no intention of respecting me on this forum. You've just admitted that your disrespect, attempts to derail my threads, engage in provocations, and engage in unprovoked personal attacks is because of your fictitious bias you have against me.

@Pixel--Dude He was arrogant enough to admit everything and there's now a written record of his admitting this. He should be held accountable.

You should end your attempts at derailing my threads and start showing respect. If you can't interact with me in a respectful manner then you shouldn't interact with me at all. Don't even post in my threads if you will act like a troll.
1- Compelling argument, now face the wall

2- Citation needed
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 7:56 am
Tsar wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

2- Citation needed
I'll ask again, why can't you be respectful and stop derailing my threads? All your statements are unprovoked personal attacks, provocations, slander, fictitious creations invented by your imagination, and the personal emotional bias you have against me. You need to act like a gentleman and show respect.

I expect going forward you will be showing respect and that your next reply will my accepting that it's time for you to accept that it's time for you to act with civility and start respecting me.

Either do not engage with me at all on the forum or have respectful discussions.

The time of your one-sided disrespect and provocations is over. I hope you understand this fact.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 8:11 am
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:

2- Citation needed
I'll ask again, why can't you be respectful and stop derailing my threads? All your statements are unprovoked personal attacks, provocations, slander, fictitious creations invented by your imagination, and the personal emotional bias you have against me. You need to act like a gentleman and show respect.

I expect going forward you will be showing respect and that your next reply will my accepting that it's time for you to accept that it's time for you to act with civility and start respecting me.

Either do not engage with me at all on the forum or have respectful discussions.

The time of your one-sided disrespect and provocations is over. I hope you understand this fact.
I thought about it and nah, I'm gonna do what I want
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 8:18 am
Tsar wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 8:11 am
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

2- Citation needed

I thought about it and nah, I'm gonna do what I want
It's very good that your hubris allows you to admit that you have no intention of changing your behavior to be more gentlemanly and respectable. It is revealing your true colors which are of an insidious nature.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

A man in the 1500s would have grown up experiencing a world that is completely alien to our own. People today can’t be judged by the standards of the 1500s. Those men lived in a time period where marriage was completely universal and you had parents approaching you asking you to marry their daughter and you could do so within a matter of days if you wanted.

I think judging women by the standards of the 1950s is much more realistic because the circumstances and world they grew up in is modern enough that it’s not really alien to us but it’s essentially what life would look like in a modern but ideologically very conservative society.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 9:23 am
A man in the 1500s would have grown up experiencing a world that is completely alien to our own. People today can’t be judged by the standards of the 1500s. Those men lived in a time period where marriage was completely universal and you had parents approaching you asking you to marry their daughter and you could do so within a matter of days if you wanted.

I think judging women by the standards of the 1950s is much more realistic because the circumstances and world they grew up in is modern enough that it’s not really alien to us but it’s essentially what life would look like in a modern but ideologically very conservative society.
There's many reasons why marrying a virgin girl is best.

1. More loving and sweet
2. More ability to bond (pair bond)
3. She'll be more attached to her first partner
4. A girl's first time is special and so is the guy she experiences it with
5. She won't compare a guy to previous partners

The 1950s was more like modern times but pre-1920s were more like the rest of the historical past.

The more independence, rights, and sexual experience that women were allowed to have, the worse society becomes.

I think it's normal to hold people to the universal historical norm and not modern social norms which are failures.

Parents should not accept their daughters losing their virginity in fleeting relationships.

Men shouldn't accept girls with 5+ partners or who are divorced or who are single moms or who are 30+.

The only legitimate family is a husband, wife, and children. It's the woman's first marriage. In the ideal situation, she has only ever had sex with her husband and lost her virginity with him.

Sex before marriage isn't wrong as long as the people marry or stay together in a relationship that's effectively marriage.

Can you share links about parents approaching guys and asking them if he would marry their daughter? I would be interested in reading about that.
Last edited by Tsar on February 21st, 2023, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Tsar Watch the Shakespeare plays “Merry Wives of Windsor” and “Much Ado About Nothing.”

We don’t live in the historical past though. You can judge modern society on its objective merits all you want but when it actually comes to how you live your life you have to conform to modern standards at least somewhat.

I think arranged marriages are ideal for example but I didn’t sit around waiting and insisting on having a marriage arranged for me because that sort of thing just doesn’t happen in modern America unless you’re Amish.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 10:21 am
@Tsar Watch the Shakespeare plays “Merry Wives of Windsor” and “Much Ado About Nothing.”
Or worse, read Chaucer. The Dark Ages were dark because promiscuity was rampant during this time. The Puritans managed to have real impact shortly after Shakespeare's death. Most of history was a promiscuous cesspool during which life was miserable. But all of the few good periods of history depended on reducing female promiscuity.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@fschmidt What the hell are you talking about? The plays I referenced are very anti degenerate.

@MarcosZeitola Oh yeah if you go to a country like India, Indonesia or the Middle Eastern countries you could get an arranged marriage… Or a virgin wife for that matter. In the US though, forget it, that sort of thing doesn’t happen here even if you went to a state like Arkansas or Utah.

Traditional girls are definitely a minority here but you can find them if you look. I was really lucky admittedly that my girlfriend just happened to move in right next door. If you look in the churches though it should be much easier to find a traditional girl (not a virgin though).
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 1:13 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 12:56 pm
Traditional girls are definitely a minority here but you can find them if you look. I was really lucky admittedly that my girlfriend just happened to move in right next door. If you look in the churches though it should be much easier to find a traditional girl (not a virgin though).
All things aside, it is really sad that even in churches one can rarely find young virgins anymore, isn't it? :(
When Sluts are the majority of mothers and Cucks are the majority of fathers, then it makes sense their daughters will become Sluts and their sons will become Cucks.

The parents will either teach them it's okay and normal, or the parents will actively encourage or promote that behavior.

The Churches don't want to drive away their believers and lose their tithes.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
@fschmidt What the hell are you talking about? The plays I referenced are very anti degenerate.
I don't like Shakespeare and I haven't read these plays. I read some other of his plays. Anyway, I will take your word for it. Shakespeare lived during the transition out of degeneracy.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 1:13 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
All things aside, it is really sad that even in churches one can rarely find young virgins anymore, isn't it? :(
Yeah it is a little sad…
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:

Please don't call Tsar names or insult him please. He is not proven to be a pedofile nor has he been charged as one by law enforcement. Please debate in a civilized manner without insulting others. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What does a cuck mean exactly? I'm not familiar with that term.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne