Why is 'Ghosting" so prevalent in America and the Anglosphere?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Why is 'Ghosting" so prevalent in America and the Anglosphere?

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith I'm not sure how my statement relates to belonging in East Asia/Southeast Asia. I say doggystyle is a tiny bit degenerate because it is generally more animalistic, but it doesn't cause pain and its a pretty normal thing to do. Somebody saying they like it does not raise any eyebrows from me.

There are way more Christians who barely practice their faith then there are Christians who think oral sex in a marriage is degenerate. They might exist out there but they are likely a tiny number of people. It seems I think everything is degenerate compared to what other people think but I still don't think its degenerate and have never met anyone who thought it was. That being said, its not like I've asked all my conservative relatives and family members about their opinions on oral sex but I'd be surprised if any of them really thought it was. I'd be willing to place money on a bet that more self described Christians would outright support hookup culture then there are Christians who'd say oral sex within marriage was degenerate.

@Lucas88

Well, I am proud of you for that. Social conservatism really does benefit both men and women a lot.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 2nd, 2022, 12:57 am
I had replied to your post but deleted it because I had no idea how to answer it so I figured oh well.
I'm a light "degenerate" I guess, I mean I've no interest in drugs, clubs, parties, multiple women, etc.
I mean I have limitations unfortunately I haven't done anything at all lately that would be considered degenerate.
In fact I've rarely done anything that would fall under that category, mostly because my entire life I've kept myself isolated.
The one degenerate thing I did that I can remember I was about 10 years old lol flashed my dick to these older black women outside my window, then they told my mother and she brought the thunder with that belt :lol:
LOL, tough love from Mom to help turn you into a little bit more of a gentleman, eh? :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 2nd, 2022, 2:34 pm
I had replied to your post but deleted it because I had no idea how to answer it so I figured oh well.
I'm a light "degenerate" I guess, I mean I've no interest in drugs, clubs, parties, multiple women, etc.
I mean I have limitations unfortunately I haven't done anything at all lately that would be considered degenerate.
In fact I've rarely done anything that would fall under that category, mostly because my entire life I've kept myself isolated.
The one degenerate thing I did that I can remember I was about 10 years old lol flashed my dick to these older black women outside my window, then they told my mother and she brought the thunder with that belt :lol:
LOL, tough love from Mom to help turn you into a little bit more of a gentleman, eh? :lol:
lol no not really, just that during those days I always felt like just doing all sorts of crazy things out of pure boredom. I do wish I could go back to those days even if the whoopings existed. Life now compared to then is just garbage...I have those days where I honestly don't want to live through the current state of things. Getting my ass whooped by my mom is nothing compared to getting my ass whooped daily by life.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

June 3rd, 2022, 12:03 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 2nd, 2022, 2:34 pm
lol no not really, just that during those days I always felt like just doing all sorts of crazy things out of pure boredom. I do wish I could go back to those days even if the whoopings existed. Life now compared to then is just garbage...I have those days where I honestly don't want to live through the current state of things. Getting my ass whooped by my mom is nothing compared to getting my ass whooped daily by life.
@WanderingProtagonist Hang in there man! I think we'll go through a period of pretty radical change in the coming 10-20 years that'll probably be a rough ride but'll make more of a man out of each of us who survives it, LOL. You're only around 35 years old if I remember rightly, I'm turning 40 and there's still a lot of life ahead of us.

I don't think the worldwide situation is as hopeless as sometimes you sound like you think it is (I think we need to do the "become ungovernable" thing as well as we can until we get the ZOGs off our backs so they can't force vax and microchip us and force us to use their digital currencies etc), but I like the discussion you guys had in the shoutbox and am making a thread so I'll get back to that there instead of here.
Also, I'm losing money because for some reason I came straight here this morning instead of trading stocks first, I had better actually log off and come back after I'm done trading. :o

@Winston this forum is awesome. I've learned a !@#$load about good expat destinations and all sorts of stuff about other places in the USA while I was still just lurking, and I've literally never had more interesting discussions about the philosophical and metaphysical and political stuff because people here actually say what they really think and you allow actual free speech.
Everyone else I know (except some American women I can have deep conversations with, but let's not go there on a forum with an "Anti-American woman rants" subforum :mrgreen: ) is either a pothead/beer drinker like my "bros" from early childhood, or else a goddamn self-censoring politically correct wuss where you can't get into the discussions in a real way because they'll always self-censor and tailor things around "the current thing" rather than actually speaking their minds.
I haven't even delved in yet to some of the cool conspiracy theory stuff yet because I haven't had the time yet (though me and some American females like Ancient Aliens TV series, I've got around the first 10 seasons on DVD). :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/