Trump Is the next president. Your votes don't matter.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Trump Is the next president. Your votes don't matter.

Post by Winston »

Great discovery starchild. 7 is a number of regeneration and new cycles. Every 7 years all the cells in your body are replaced, and a new cycles of your life begins. Someone mentioned that 28 is a key age. Perhaps that's true. When I first went to Russia and had my HA awakening, I had just turned 29. So it was a key pivot point in my life.

I wonder why there are 7 days of the week. Hmmm. Also 777 is the jackpot of slot machines. Is that just a coincidence?

Starchild, regarding aliens, what do you make of alien abductions? What's their purpose? To conduct genetic experiments? The new theory now is that we are here as a genetic experiment of ETs. If so then they have to periodically update us genetically to raise our evolution to the next species on the agenda. And they may do this by abducting people and altering their genes to aid in all this. The new episodes of ancient aliens o the history channel mentions this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Looks like FBI just cleared Clinton. This race is so over. Startchild's 7s really don't seem to have any practically useful predictive power.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Rock wrote:Looks like FBI just cleared Clinton. This race is so over. Startchild's 7s really don't seem to have any practically useful predictive power.
I personally wanted Trump to win. Clinton is going to make it harder to leave America and pass more laws that'll benefit feminists. In other words, the daddygov is probably going to start revoking passports randomly under a Hitlery presidency.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Great discovery starchild. 7 is a number of regeneration and new cycles. Every 7 years all the cells in your body are replaced, and a new cycles of your life begins. Someone mentioned that 28 is a key age. Perhaps that's true. When I first went to Russia and had my HA awakening, I had just turned 29. So it was a key pivot point in my life.

I wonder why there are 7 days of the week. Hmmm. Also 777 is the jackpot of slot machines. Is that just a coincidence?

Starchild, regarding aliens, what do you make of alien abductions? What's their purpose? To conduct genetic experiments? The new theory now is that we are here as a genetic experiment of ETs. If so then they have to periodically update us genetically to raise our evolution to the next species on the agenda. And they may do this by abducting people and altering their genes to aid in all this. The new episodes of ancient aliens o the history channel mentions this.
Yes. That is true. Because, DNA is the currency of the Universe.

We are mere stocks for the rulers of this world. We get traded for our DNA in exchange for Alien tech. This should be by now a general awareness to those who are in conspiracy.

Our DNA is very very valuable. The US government aka elites have made deals with Aliens so that humans can be abducted, there DNA taken and experimented upon. The Aliens especially Zeta Greys want to mix their DNA with ours so that they can live on earth, there are also BLUE ETs who want to do it...in exchange they get Alien technology like time travel, stargate, jump rooms, quantum computers etc

We have been used, abused, raped by many many alien species, because of that, we have DNA of multiple races which now somehow has become valuable for other species. :mrgreen:

But we are not getting any benefit from our own DNA only few are, this is unfair. The Aliens are really SOBs just like Elites. I have no respect for them.

I'm on my own and I'm developing my own technology through spirituality to save humanity which will be out very soon, so that we can live for ever and cure any diseases. All Free ofcourse, it will change the game on earth. Its based on Group Consciousness and Crystals. Its in final stages, so our DNA can be healed and Aliens and Elites can be kicked out of our life's for ever.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

WOWOWOOWOWOWOW.....

Can't believe this...Looks like I was right :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yep, Trump just took Florida. Woo Hoo, the good guys finally win one.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Haha i'll just love to see all the lying libtards on tv all butthurt again :lol: :lol: :lol: they're already shifting on their seats and stuttering :lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Trump pretty much has it in the bags. Hes leading in all remaining states and is leading in electoral votes too! Starchild was RIGHT!!!

I should have made that bet with rock. I would have an extra thousand bucks in my pocket now too. Would have been a truly great day for me! :) I should have listened to my gut feeling rather than rocks fearmongering. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

AP just called Wisconsin and the race.

Wow, I've never been so happy to be WRONG. Rock was WRONG. Even if I had made that bet with Winston, I would have been happy to lose the money to escape Hillary.

Starchild, you must be a genius. Please please help me invest in the financial markets and I'll profit share with you! Mr. S, you were right too. And so was Winston and even Alex Jones. You guys nailed it.

I've been down and depressed and anxious about what I expected was a shoo-in. I didn't sleep since last night till now.

I've been claiming Hillary won even on chat, that race is already over since FBI director came out again and cleared her. I wanted so much to be proven wrong. In my experience, whenever I've gone out and shouted loudly that something would happen for sure, I've usually somehow ended up being wrong. I even lost money before being too sure on stock market investments.

So what's next guys? What will Trump do?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

TYT is in meltdown mode, especially Ana lol. They ran 100 loser Donald segments too!
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

According to Google, Trump just clinched the presidency. And I wonder if this means the "immediate" end of radical feminism and SJWs. I especially hope it'll mean that America will stop spreading its culture all over the world so we can still have access to dating paradises and not see any more foreign women get corrupted.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

******WARNING*******

Packs your bags tonight and LEAVE AMERICA. Its the Number 7 guys. The Number of the Gods.

My analysis on Trump Victory was only a part of the whole End Times scenario. This Number 7 has destroyed humanity multiple times. Its the number of our creator and they are coming back for GOLD.

Its all about GOLD. Remember, Yamashita Gold, The nazi gold looted from World War 2 was marked 777 by design...Guess..Where is that gold now... :D

Just like Obama, Trump will make lots of U-Turn on his "Promises" as he gets possessed by higher dimensional beings. A women can never be the president because of Possession. Beings for some reason, get hold of only males in America as president.

More than 80% of Americans wanted Trump, now when they give you something, they take 10 times of it back.

Remember, We are going backwards, everything is in reverse.

The comparison of Duterte and Trump was NO Coincidence ..It was all by Design. There is no such thing as Choice.

The only country that is going to be safe is Philippines. Not America, Europe, China, India...South East Asia is the chosen land of Gods, especially, there center Philippines.

The entire world gold has gone to Philippines by Design...This should really be your clue.

Winston connection to Philippines is by design to save Americans. Rock's connection to Philippines is by design. Many of the members here will be saved due to Winston's Wisdom. He chose Philippines for a reason.

JUST THINK...If for nothing..Why would Duterte and Trump be compared and they both became president exactly when they were 70 years old. For trump its upto the day 70 years, 7 months and 7 days..There 777 again.... :shock: :shock:

Pack your bags and LEAVE ..RIGHT NOW....Goooo....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My dad said the world is a scarier place now. With trump as president, many major countries now have authoritarian leaders - Russia, China, Philippines, and north korea now have authoritarian leaders, not liberal ones. So that to him makes the world a scarier place. Lol. My parents have been brainwashed by the liberal media and believe everything they say.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did u see the news? Tons of libtard protestors are burning trumps effigy. And they are blocking highways in LA and obstructing traffic.

Starchild, what do you mean all the gold in the world is in Philippines? If it were the corrupt politicians would steal it all. Why would the US move its gold from fort knox to the Philippines? That makes no sense.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:Did u see the news? Tons of libtard protestors are burning trumps effigy. And they are blocking highways in LA and obstructing traffic.

Starchild, what do you mean all the gold in the world is in Philippines? If it were the corrupt politicians would steal it all. Why would the US move its gold from fort knox to the Philippines? That makes no sense.
I'm watching it now but only CNN is covering it. Not other news channels. That NY woman presenter has such an irritating voice I can't watch for long. Why constant coverage on something so minor.

Talk here is trump will cut imports of agricultural goods from SA so it will hurt SA. Bhe truth is more likely he will have no time for corrupt Zuma.

Jews will always want our gold and diamonds as much as they need oxygen. All America's wars will need our chrome and platinum. They certainly won't buy it from Russia. Even with the sanctions of apartheid they couldn't stop buying our precious metals. With jews not being able to print and loan money to the USA government at such usurous rates anymore, their hunger for gold and diamonds will grow. The banks will have to invest their money somewhere if Trump won't borrow it in such quantities.