Does everyone agree that Winston is stupid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does everyone agree that Winston is stupid?

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:Does everyone agree that Winston is stupid? He said that I am in Frankfurt, Germany when I'm actually in Kiev, Ukraine.

Just want to know your opinion.
I may say or do stupid things sometimes, but this is not one of them. I merely checked your IP address and clicked on it and then Googled it, and the IP tracing sites said your IP is in Frankfurt, Germany. Not my fault. I just went by what the computer said.

Do you mind if I post your IP here, so others can see for themselves? I can also post links from IP sites that say that your IP is in Germany. But if I did so, I would be compromising your privacy by showing everyone your IP. Do you mind? lol

Btw, the title of this thread is petty and mean spirited and juvenile. You will receive a warning for it. Please act more maturely next time. Mark Davis is a mature man and would never start a thread like this. That's why quality women like him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, regarding whether I'm "stupid" or not. I am not stupid in terms of IQ. I have an above average IQ. And I am logical and intellectual. I can beat 99 percent of people at chess for instance. And I have many logical good ideas in my articles.

The problem with me is that I am naive. I don't live in the real world, because the real world is practical and materialistic. But I am a dreamer and idealist. So I don't fit in this world. Hence I don't understand its ways. In that sense I could be said to be stupid and naive. But not because of IQ. Only because I am different than this world.

Someone once said to me: "You have a lot of knowledge. But not knowledge of the real world."

Another way I'm stupid is in left brain areas. I cannot memorize new words for instance or formulas, the way other asians can. I cannot memorize data for tests either. I'm too right brained. For example, in the card game called "Memory" or "Concentration" where you flip over two cards to find matching pairs, and whoever gets the most pairs wins, well everyone beats me at it. I have no ability to memorize where cards are. So an average person can beat me in it. It's one of my weaknesses.

But everyone has their strengths and weaknesses of course. The thing with me is that I am different than other Chinese and Asians. Typical Chinese are left brained and good at memorizing and copying. But not in philosophy or ideas or abstract concepts. That's why they are good in math, accounting and finance. But not in writing or thinking. I'm the opposite. I'm good in writing and thinking and philosophy and intellectual topics. But not good in math, accounting or finance. Plus, typical Chinese only view things from a practical standpoint, whereas I'm a romantic dreamer and idealist.

Hope that gives you the big picture of me. At least I am honest about my strengths and weaknesses.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:Winston is the sharpest freethinking freethinker and the first Asian philosopher. Plus he banged 350+ hoes in Angeles City alone, which is an achievement in itself
Yes here is a list of quotes about how unique and freethinking Winston Wu is. :)

http://www.happierabroad.com/FreethinkingAsian.htm

This thread turned out to be a positive one after all, despite the negative title. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:He's a brilliant piano player....! :wink:
Yeah I sure am a good piano player alright. Here are some videos of my performances. LOL ;)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... n+wu+piano

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

People literally mess with Winston everyday and often insult him, and he never bans them for it. Then again, he does minimally ask for the criticism by posting way too much personal information about himself. That's a no-no when a place is full of trolls. But look even the trolls have respect for the man.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It's extraordinary how a forum with such relaxed rules doesn't get trolled that much. If I came here to troll, I'd get bored pretty quick, as I wouldn't get the desired reaction. Maybe there's method in his madness. Or madness in his method.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

Winston wrote:I cannot memorize new words for instance or formulas, the way other asians can. I cannot memorize data for tests either. I'm too right brained.
Didn't you have to memorize lots of words and grammatical rules in order to learn Russian?
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Voyager1 wrote:Does everyone agree that Winston is stupid? He said that I am in Frankfurt, Germany when I'm actually in Kiev, Ukraine.

I saw him being trolled very easily by a troll on here a year or two ago called something like paloaltoguy or something.

It showed that Winston isn't that intelligent, I have seen Winston say a few other unintelligent things on here also.

In fact I am unsure why Winston even tries to take part in the forums, that is strange behavior for someone who is meant to own the forum. lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:People literally mess with Winston everyday and often insult him, and he never bans them for it. Then again, he does minimally ask for the criticism by posting way too much personal information about himself. That's a no-no when a place is full of trolls. But look even the trolls have respect for the man.
I do ban people sometimes, if they violate the rules. I don't mind a little ridicule, as long as people don't start spreading LIES about me that are factually untrue or that try to smear me unjustly. I don't mind honest criticism. But when someone lies about me that's crossing the line. Also, criticism is fine as long as its kept without reason. If it's too extreme or vicious then they will receive a warning about it. There is no "unlimited tolerance" here. Everything has a LINE to cross. Everyone has a breaking point. I may be more tolerant than others, but it doesn't mean anything goes. People have been banned before, like Blue Murder and Repatriate, when they went out of control and wouldn't change and became too nasty or toxic.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:It's extraordinary how a forum with such relaxed rules doesn't get trolled that much. If I came here to troll, I'd get bored pretty quick, as I wouldn't get the desired reaction. Maybe there's method in his madness. Or madness in his method.
Because we are too honest here and truthful. People who live in lies and darkness cannot stand this forum. They are like vampires or dracula cringing at the sunlight. Darkness cannot stand the light.

With me, I am too honest and truthful and I have a good heart and soul. People sense that. So they eventually stop bullying or me or harassing me, because they sense that I don't deserve it.

Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

desembarazarse wrote:
Winston wrote:I cannot memorize new words for instance or formulas, the way other asians can. I cannot memorize data for tests either. I'm too right brained.
Didn't you have to memorize lots of words and grammatical rules in order to learn Russian?

He is only showing how stupid he is once again with this "right brain" and "left brain" BS.

Winson is clearly someone who is stupid among his own people (Chinese and east Asians), so he dislikes them and tries to go to the Russian side. The amount of Russian ass kissing Winson has shown on here is just sad.

BTW Winson, you are not a free thinker. You are just stupid, Asians don't top the IQ tests and education system because of memory alone (seems like you are a stupid person trying to make a conspiracy theory to make yourself superior). Just like those unintelligent fools that fill sites like Stormfront that try to constantly make stupid theories to not have to accept that East Asians and Jews are more intelligent than them.

You don't become a doctor or an Engineer or a successful businessmen by just having a good memory, sorry. You get there by being intelligent and understanding things.

I am not even Asian, but Asians that I have come across are the most humble and intelligent people I have ever come across.

Many of them suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect though, they assume that other people around them are more intelligent than they really are. This has been scientifically shown.

You are a sufferer of the other type of effect though, where you overestimate your own intelligence Winston. Which is a common trait among the bottom of the barrel white people. You basically fit in more with the lower class white people in society that are so stupid they don't realize their own stupidity. No offense!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

desembarazarse wrote:
No. I learned Russian by dating and flirting with girls everyday. After a while, I picked up a few words and phrases. When you practice everyday, you learn faster than trying to memorize it out of a book. In Russia, you can date girls everyday because the girls you meet are very curious about foreigners and will gladly accept a free dinner. It's super easy. Also they contribute more to a conversation than Asian girls do, because Asian girls don't have as many opinions or broad knowledge in many topics. I don't speak Russian with proper grammar. I just know how to string words together to form questions and statements.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Zionosis wrote:

I saw him being trolled very easily by a troll on here a year or two ago called something like paloaltoguy or something.

It showed that Winston isn't that intelligent, I have seen Winston say a few other unintelligent things on here also.

In fact I am unsure why Winston even tries to take part in the forums, that is strange behavior for someone who is meant to own the forum. lol
I don't understand your point. You don't make sense. Paloaltoguy trolled everyone. He was a poser and BSer. Everyone saw through him eventually. So he got banned. What does that have to do with me? It's not my fault he was like that. You are weird and illogical.

If you want to claim I'm not intelligent, you need valid examples and cases where you can show that I did stupid things that a reasonable person would not have done. And not just one or two, but a pattern of cases. Of course I have my flaws too, but stupidity isn't one of them.

Why do you think that forum owners should not take part in forums? Can you give some valid reasons for that? You just make random statements that make no sense. That makes YOU out to be stupid, not me.

WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Say what you want about Winston, but he has done the best he could to maximize the hand he´s been dealt.