Don't approach women, make them approach you!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Don't approach women, make them approach you!

Post by Outcast9428 »

NPCslammer wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 4:27 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 12:33 am
OzGuy wrote:
May 3rd, 2012, 3:07 am

If you want women to ask men out, there is only one way - go on strike. If all the men had some sort of global strike not to ask any women out, eventually women would be FORCED to start asking men out.
What makes you believe that women in the West want men or need them?
I think a lot of guys still haven’t figured this out. Western woman for the most part don’t care about men. They don’t necessarily hate men, but they aren’t that interested. That’s why the deal has to be really sweet to catch their interest. In other words, the guy must be a total chad, funny, high status/wealthy. THAT will probably pique their interest. The only way women are gonna be interested in men again is if society collapses and they need a guy to protect them. Until that happens, it’s gonna be the same ol same ol.
You don’t need society to collapse. You need to bring back various forms of dependency again.

The problem is that women now don’t need men for anything. Even back in the 2000s when women were financially independent they still seemed to kind of need men. Not as much as they did in the 50s but only 8% of men were sexless during the 2000s whereas now it’s 28%. Similar trends have been happening in every first world country around the world.

It’s honestly because of the explosion in lesbian/bisexual behavior. My dad has noticed over time at his work that women from the 80s to the 2000s in high school groups he would see while he took lunch breaks in the park seemed to be interested in hanging out with the guys. But in the 2010s he said the girls suddenly started hanging all over each other. That it wasn’t just hanging out but lots of touching and hugging and that they seem to have practically lost interest in the guys.

I have noticed something similar. I swear that girls in the 15-24 age range these days are probably having sex with each other more then they are having sex with guys. Women have replaced us in every way, first they didn’t need us for financial support and now they don’t even need us for sexual and emotional fulfillment because so many of them are giving it to each other.

Back when women were financially, sexually, and emotionally dependent on men though, they needed men even more then men needed them. A lot of women in the 50s actually did approach and pursue guys and tried to make their interest known.

One also has to wonder how much unnatural influences are causing the problems too. I’ve met a lot of guys too who are in their 20s and already have a low sex drive. I feel like it was practically unheard of in the past for people in their teens and 20s to have a low sex drive regardless of gender.

Notably even 15 years ago a teenager or 20 something with a low sex drive was pretty much unheard of. I really think the lack of sunlight we are getting is messing our bodies up. We also got to do something about all those micro plastics in our bodies.
Last edited by Outcast9428 on August 9th, 2022, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

The modern Toronto woman can f**k the Bridle Path elite, a dog or her student. They definitely don't need the bottom 80 percentile of men.
The modern Toronto woman is a feminist, who hates the average Joe, yet dates only the top 1% of men.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I do like the idea behind this thread though. It’s good to see men actually strategizing on how to destroy feminist power rather then the same status quo defending arguments of “if you were just enough of a man then girls would be all over you!”

Normally I don’t agree with Roosh V but he released a video some years ago saying “game is getting harder.” He points out that men younger then himself are having to work extremely hard to get any results. Feminist power is determined to make it so that men are forced to work harder and harder for lower quality results. Men have got to stop running the treadmill of competition with other men.

In my experience, letting girls approach you is much more effective anyway because you put the burden on them to show direct interest in you. You don’t have to pass any shit tests or try to read them or whatever. In my experience, pursuing girls almost guarantees failure. I really think only a certain kind of guy is capable of just walking up to a girl and succeeding based off random approach. You need to both look like and act like the sort of guy who can pull that off. Otherwise you are the equivalent of an Irish looking guy trying to wear a Native American outfit and act like a Native American. I tried cold approaching girls for years and it never worked. Every time a girl has actually approached me though it led to a date or a relationship. The girls who approached me weren’t bad looking either. They were all pretty cute.

What cold approaching women does accomplish however is inflating their egos and give them attention for free. When men hit on women they automatically signal to the woman that the man thinks he needs to prove himself worthy of her. You are kind of like a peasant walking up to a queen and saying “will you please give me sex if I impress you enough with my wit, charisma and wordplay?” Don’t do that. Make her proof herself worthy of you. Know your worth and make her work to be your wife.

Don’t make her work unnecessarily hard though. Don’t be like women and try to test her or intentionally act uninterested. Encourage her with compliments when you like something about her and don’t withhold your attention but do not pursue her.

And for the love of God cut it out with the blackpill/demoralization nonsense. I’m so sick of unimaginative people saying crap along the lines of “things are shit everywhere and they always have been like that and they always will be like that.” Seriously, quit it with that defeatist bullshit I’m sick of hearing it. Women are not the same everywhere, they definitely were not the same in the past, and we have objective proof showing this. Just because you can’t imagine things ever being different doesn’t mean that’s true. Things can be so different from country to country or even state to state it almost feels as if the universe has different laws that apply to a certain land.

Most of Asia has already accomplished what we are talking about. Men in Asia rarely try to cold approach women, they either let women pursue them or they rely on matchmakers. This is why dating in Asia is like night and day compared to dating in the Western world.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 12:22 pm
I do like the idea behind this thread though. It’s good to see men actually strategizing on how to destroy feminist power rather then the same status quo defending arguments of “if you were just enough of a man then girls would be all over you!”

Normally I don’t agree with Roosh V but he released a video some years ago saying “game is getting harder.” He points out that men younger then himself are having to work extremely hard to get any results. Feminist power is determined to make it so that men are forced to work harder and harder for lower quality results. Men have got to stop running the treadmill of competition with other men.

In my experience, letting girls approach you is much more effective anyway because you put the burden on them to show direct interest in you. You don’t have to pass any shit tests or try to read them or whatever. In my experience, pursuing girls almost guarantees failure. I really think only a certain kind of guy is capable of just walking up to a girl and succeeding based off random approach. You need to both look like and act like the sort of guy who can pull that off. Otherwise you are the equivalent of an Irish looking guy trying to wear a Native American outfit and act like a Native American. I tried cold approaching girls for years and it never worked. Every time a girl has actually approached me though it led to a date or a relationship. The girls who approached me weren’t bad looking either. They were all pretty cute.

What cold approaching women does accomplish however is inflating their egos and give them attention for free. When men hit on women they automatically signal to the woman that the man thinks he needs to prove himself worthy of her. You are kind of like a peasant walking up to a queen and saying “will you please give me sex if I impress you enough with my wit, charisma and wordplay?” Don’t do that. Make her proof herself worthy of you. Know your worth and make her work to be your wife.

Don’t make her work unnecessarily hard though. Don’t be like women and try to test her or intentionally act uninterested. Encourage her but do not pursue her.

And for the love of God cut it out with the blackpill/demoralization nonsense. I’m so sick of unimaginative people saying crap along the lines of “things are shit everywhere and they always have been like that and they always will be like that.” Seriously, quit it with that defeatist bullshit I’m sick of hearing it. Women are not the same everywhere, they definitely were not the same in the past, and we have objective proof showing this. Just because you can’t imagine things ever being different doesn’t mean that’s true. Things can be so different from country to country or even state to state it almost feels as if the universe has different laws that apply to a certain land.

Most of Asia has already accomplished what we are talking about. Men in Asia rarely try to cold approach women, they either let women pursue them or they rely on matchmakers. This is why dating in Asia is like night and day compared to dating in the Western world.
I wouldn't say I'm ugly. Maybe a bit out of shape since I stopped training, but in the UK I don't even recall the last time I was approached by a woman with good intentions. I feel like the ones I do attract are utterly crazy. Maybe like attracts like, eh? :lol:

I think @Lucas88 is in the same boat as me living in the UK. But he has the experience of living abroad and experiencing different cultures and he says the women of Mediterranean culture have a much healthier attitude to relationships and sex than Anglo women.

I don't know how American women compare to British women in terms of values and what not, but I often feel like as far as women are concerned the UK is an absolute f***ing wasteland as far as good women are concerned. Trying to find a woman who is both attractive and decent with a good heart is like digging through mountains of shit to find a precious stone.

I am pretty socially awkward with the opposite sex. I have been luck (or unlucky as the case may have been :lol: ) to get a girlfriend here and there, but I would say in every one of these instances it has come from a preestablished friendship first. I think this is a good strategy, as it progresses naturally from a foundation of trust which is already there. Unfortunately though for me most of these friendships never progress any further no matter what I say or do. More often than not I end up just ruining the friendship out of frustration or end up remaining their friend indefinitely without it ever progressing much further.

Honestly, I've just learned to accept the possibility that I might be alone for a long time, if not for the rest of my life. That is something I've come to terms with and I don't really give a shit anymore.

The friendship route, although with limited.....limited....limited success, has always been a more fruitful strategy than approaching women in public etc. I find even when women approach me I am too awkward to take it anywhere because I never know what to say or how I should act. If I act like myself they tend to be scared off, but I can't stand pretending to be something I'm not.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Pixel--Dude

From what I understand it sounds like British women are some of the worst in the world. I don’t think American women are really anything to brag about but it seems like American women are definitely better then British women are. It’s hard to get much worse really then the British and Canadian women are. Southern girls in the US particularly you see some pretty good women. I think good women are still tough to find in the US but not impossible.

I don’t think you need to give up and believe you’ll be alone for the rest of your life. Maybe you could join Lucas in a Latin American country. It will probably feel like night and day compared to Britain.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 9:47 am
The problem is that women now don’t need men for anything. Even back in the 2000s when women were financially independent they still seemed to kind of need men. Not as much as they did in the 50s but only 8% of men were sexless during the 2000s whereas now it’s 28%. Similar trends have been happening in every first world country around the world.

Back when women were financially, sexually, and emotionally dependent on men though, they needed men even more then men needed them. A lot of women in the 50s actually did approach and pursue guys and tried to make their interest known.

More and more men in the US and other western countries are remaining virgins into their 30's and 40's. This was unheard of just 20 years ago. The number of men who are virgins is rising every year, just imagine what the stats will be in 10 or 20 years! :shock:

Your right about women actually flirting with men and approaching men in the 1950's. My father and my uncle both said women would flirt and even strike up conversations with men in grocery stores, retail stores and book stores back in the 50's. That stuff does not happen anymore.

In the USA prostitution is illegal so it's really hard for a guy to get laid in America. In most countries around the world, prostitution is legal so you don't find lot's of men in their 30's and 40's who are virgins.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 6:40 pm
@Pixel--Dude

From what I understand it sounds like British women are some of the worst in the world. I don’t think American women are really anything to brag about but it seems like American women are definitely better then British women are. It’s hard to get much worse really then the British and Canadian women are. Southern girls in the US particularly you see some pretty good women. I think good women are still tough to find in the US but not impossible.

I don’t think you need to give up and believe you’ll be alone for the rest of your life. Maybe you could join Lucas in a Latin American country. It will probably feel like night and day compared to Britain.
I think British women are some of the worst in the world. They tend to be the rad-fem types who feel the world owes it to them, and at the same time they're fat land whales with no decency or culture. It's terrible trying to get a girl in this country, dude. As you said though about women in the US, I'm sure there are a few good British women out there, it's just that finding them is like trying to find a small strand of hay in a mountain of needles.

I would love to do some travelling with Lucas88, however I have parental obligations keeping me firmly rooted here in the UK for now and the foreseeable future. When my kid gets a bit older I might do a bit of travelling. In fact I might start a thread on different cultures etc at some point when I get chance. I'm currently on holiday with my daughter so I don't get too much time to spend on the forum unless she's asleep.

I haven't totally given up. I've just adapted to my situation and accepted that being alone is certainly a possibility given the current hostility between the sexes. I'm totally fine with it. Whereas I think the idea used to get me down and make me feel lonely. My first piece of advice to any guy who desires love, is to be fine with being by yourself first. Which I know sounds paradoxical, but it is actually pretty practical.
jamesbond wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 6:58 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

More and more men in the US and other western countries are remaining virgins into their 30's and 40's. This was unheard of just 20 years ago. The number of men who are virgins is rising every year, just imagine what the stats will be in 10 or 20 years! :shock:

Your right about women actually flirting with men and approaching men in the 1950's. My father and my uncle both said women would flirt and even strike up conversations with men in grocery stores, retail stores and book stores back in the 50's. That stuff does not happen anymore.

In the USA prostitution is illegal so it's really hard for a guy to get laid in America. In most countries around the world, prostitution is legal so you don't find lot's of men in their 30's and 40's who are virgins.
@jamesbond are you in the USA? I think it sucks that we live in a society where people are so estranged from each other that prostitution is even necessary for men to get laid. When I think about society in general it just makes me feel depressed with how shitty everything is.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

A little off-topic, but speaking of British women, what impression, if any, do you Brits have of Scotland these days? I'm trying to decide whether to spend next summer in Scotland or Bulgaria (assuming Crazy Time II doesn't throw a wrench in all works again). Golf considerations loom large in this decision, but specifically on Scotland: Are the women as foul as in England (dear God, were they repulsive in Manchester last time I was there); and is that imbecile Nicola Sturgeon still terrorizing the population with covid crap? Is she threatening to ramp up the insanity again this winter?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

gsjackson wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 2:51 pm
A little off-topic, but speaking of British women, what impression, if any, do you Brits have of Scotland these days? I'm trying to decide whether to spend next summer in Scotland or Bulgaria (assuming Crazy Time II doesn't throw a wrench in all works again). Golf considerations loom large in this decision, but specifically on Scotland: Are the women as foul as in England (dear God, were they repulsive in Manchester last time I was there); and is that imbecile Nicola Sturgeon still terrorizing the population with covid crap? Is she threatening to ramp up the insanity again this winter?
Scotland is beautiful. I am currently there on holiday and I think it is way better than England. Unfortunately the calibre of women isn't much better, and some of the thicker glaswegian accents are very difficult to understand.

There are no covid restrictions at present, but my mum tried going to a hairdressers today and the woman who worked there refused to serve her unless she was wearing a mask. So I think it depends on various shop owners and whether they've still got their shitting pants on about covid.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

jamesbond wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 6:58 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

Feminism is responsible for the incel problem.
  • First, the feminazis raised the age of consent without considering that it's no big deal for a 19-year-old to date a 15-year-old.

Then the feminazis went on to criminalize the purchase of sex from adult escorts.

Then the feminazis went on to promote campus rape hysteria making the 18-25 age group of women afraid of their male peers.

Now there is #MeToo effectively making every female a walking false accusation or lawsuit.
The feminazis are waging war on men, and we don't even know it. Men in Canada and USA are delegated as subhuman in the eyes of the law and feminist society, that is, until Russia or China wages war on the feminist cuntries and Ukraine needs more cannon fodder to make Zelenskyy richer.

Remember! Gender is a social construct until Ukraine needs men to fight Russia.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 3:38 pm
gsjackson wrote:
August 10th, 2022, 2:51 pm
Scotland is beautiful. I am currently there on holiday and I think it is way better than England. Unfortunately the calibre of women isn't much better, and some of the thicker glaswegian accents are very difficult to understand.

There are no covid restrictions at present, but my mum tried going to a hairdressers today and the woman who worked there refused to serve her unless she was wearing a mask. So I think it depends on various shop owners and whether they've still got their shitting pants on about covid.
Thanks for the info, Pixel--Dude. I've spent a few weeks in Glasgow, and could indeed understand very little that was said. Next summer would be on the other side of the country in Aberdeen. Agreed that scenery doesn't get much more spectacular than the Scottish highlands.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 7th, 2022, 9:43 pm

My only problem with women pursuing me is that I frankly learned a lot about reading women's signals and what we as men need to do to be desirable to them, but if a woman just comes straight at me I don't have any pre-learned "knowhow" about how to deal with it and "let them down gently" without hurting her feelings, if romance just isn't in the cards for me and that particular woman... I should probably learn that, but on the times some women who just weren't quite right for me did come after me, I wasn't sure exactly how to handle it, even though nothing horribly awkward happened.
I had a mentally ill stalker in Indonesia, a woman I wasn't attracted to who showed up outside of my window at 6 something AM while I was trying to sleep in on Saturday saying my name and "I love you." I rented a room in a house there. I asked the maids to tell her to go away.

There was also this apple-shaped girl with short hair at a store at the mall near where I lived. When I'd go in there to shop, when she saw me, she'd come over and talk to me, obviously interested. I wasn't at all interested in her. I said in Indonesian, "Well, I'd better be getting home now" and she said, "Can I go with you?" Um no. This sort of thing made me feel really uncomfortable. I don't know how pretty girls deal with it all the time. I guess some of the ones in the west get mean.

I had girls staring at me. Usually, it was more subtle. A girl I met at a bus stop gave me her card. That's not too subtle, but it's not low class. She wasn't really my type, so I just didn't do anything.

In college, a Taiwanese girl gave me her phone number once. I wasn't into her, so I was probably kind of oblivious to the fact that she liked me romantically. I'd stay on campus late or work late and make the long drive home late at night after bedtime for most people. This was before regular people had cell phones. I wouldn't have called her anyway. (She was okay-looking, but had hair coming out of her nose, as I recall). I went back to the coffee hour things where she'd given me her number, and she was angry, "I gave you my number. Why didn't you call me?" She was upset. I'd never even asked her out. That was kind of weird.

I probably attracted more attention in Indonesia back when I was at prime age for marrying and being white, I attracted the Caucasophiles and stuck out like a sore thumb.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 4:27 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 12:33 am
OzGuy wrote:
May 3rd, 2012, 3:07 am

If you want women to ask men out, there is only one way - go on strike. If all the men had some sort of global strike not to ask any women out, eventually women would be FORCED to start asking men out.
What makes you believe that women in the West want men or need them?
I think a lot of guys still haven’t figured this out. Western woman for the most part don’t care about men. They don’t necessarily hate men, but they aren’t that interested. That’s why the deal has to be really sweet to catch their interest. In other words, the guy must be a total chad, funny, high status/wealthy. THAT will probably pique their interest. The only way women are gonna be interested in men again is if society collapses and they need a guy to protect them. Until that happens, it’s gonna be the same ol same ol.
You don’t need society to collapse. You need to bring back various forms of dependency again.

It’s honestly because of the explosion in lesbian/bisexual behavior. My dad has noticed over time at his work that women from the 80s to the 2000s in high school groups he would see while he took lunch breaks in the park seemed to be interested in hanging out with the guys. But in the 2010s he said the girls suddenly started hanging all over each other. That it wasn’t just hanging out but lots of touching and hugging and that they seem to have practically lost interest in the guys.

I have noticed something similar. I swear that girls in the 15-24 age range these days are probably having sex with each other more then they are having sex with guys. Women have replaced us in every way, first they didn’t need us for financial support and now they don’t even need us for sexual and emotional fulfillment because so many of them are giving it to each other.

One also has to wonder how much unnatural influences are causing the problems too. I’ve met a lot of guys too who are in their 20s and already have a low sex drive. I feel like it was practically unheard of in the past for people in their teens and 20s to have a low sex drive regardless of gender.

Notably even 15 years ago a teenager or 20 something with a low sex drive was pretty much unheard of. I really think the lack of sunlight we are getting is messing our bodies up. We also got to do something about all those micro plastics in our bodies.
I agree with the lesbian thing. I think there are loads of women now that are into each other. The average American/Western guy has it so bad with the lady situation that it’s almost comical. First the women don’t even need a guy because they can be completely financially independent. And imo they do even much better than a lot of guys do. Second they aren’t even that interested sexually/romantically in men to begin with. And lastly the lesbian thing does seem to be exploding. The typical Western guy is triple f**ked! Actually more like quadruple f**ked because if you discount all of the whores, fatties, psychos there’s pretty much nothing left. Also whatever is actually left will be hounded by a bunch of guys 24/7 and wifed up ASAP.

I’ve thought for a long time now that it’s the food, water and maybe vaccines now. This is why there is an explosion of the faggot and tranny people. You got people that are so bombarded by toxic food environmental poisons that their hormones get out of whack. Definitely all by design and imo specifically targeting white people the most. Since women’s sex drives are pretty weak and delicate, it doesn’t take a whole lot to throw things out of whack. Go back into the 50s where diet and lifestyle were a lot healthier and women actually had a desire for men. This is very evident by simply watching old films.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@NPCslammer

Of course they do better then guys do. Guys are literally being discriminated against by colleges and employers. People usually focus on affirmative action as a racial thing but affirmative actually benefits women more then anyone. For some reason, more Americans support affirmative action for women too then they do for minorities. You may not think the affirmative action would effect things that much, but its a huge difference.

Its really sickening when you think about it because the people who implemented these policies have got to know that women always want guys who make more money then they do and that even in patriarchal countries that most of the money men made would end up going to women anyway yet they've literally rigged the system against men to make it impossible for large amounts of guys to be attractive and successful enough for women to want to marry. They've deliberately incentivized women into competing against men and then rigged the rules so that men, as a collective, cannot possibly win. This is why I keep trying to tell people, stop treating the left like they are naive or had good intentions. None of this shit had any good intentions and none of the left's goals have been good or resulted in good things happening.

I'm sorry but even the extremist Muslims don't treat women as badly as radical feminists treat men. Extremist Muslims are just really obsessed with controlling women but they don't really relish in women's suffering the way radical feminists relish at the idea of men suffering. I've seen posts online where they fantasize about exterminating and sterilizing the majority of men on the planet and openly talk about how most men don't deserve wives or female companions of any kind. It is really astonishing the level of their hatred towards us and to think that so much of it is completely unjustified bullshit. Men only become misogynists after women have absolutely chewed them out and ruined their lives and even then a lot of them try to resist it but feminists become misandrists because we dare to be human beings with needs.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 13th, 2022, 8:25 am
@NPCslammer

Of course they do better then guys do. Guys are literally being discriminated against by colleges and employers. People usually focus on affirmative action as a racial thing but affirmative actually benefits women more then anyone. For some reason, more Americans support affirmative action for women too then they do for minorities. You may not think the affirmative action would effect things that much, but its a huge difference.

Its really sickening when you think about it because the people who implemented these policies have got to know that women always want guys who make more money then they do and that even in patriarchal countries that most of the money men made would end up going to women anyway yet they've literally rigged the system against men to make it impossible for large amounts of guys to be attractive and successful enough for women to want to marry. They've deliberately incentivized women into competing against men and then rigged the rules so that men, as a collective, cannot possibly win. This is why I keep trying to tell people, stop treating the left like they are naive or had good intentions. None of this shit had any good intentions and none of the left's goals have been good or resulted in good things happening.

I'm sorry but even the extremist Muslims don't treat women as badly as radical feminists treat men. Extremist Muslims are just really obsessed with controlling women but they don't really relish in women's suffering the way radical feminists relish at the idea of men suffering. I've seen posts online where they fantasize about exterminating and sterilizing the majority of men on the planet and openly talk about how most men don't deserve wives or female companions of any kind. It is really astonishing the level of their hatred towards us and to think that so much of it is completely unjustified bullshit. Men only become misogynists after women have absolutely chewed them out and ruined their lives and even then a lot of them try to resist it but feminists become misandrists because we dare to be human beings with needs.
You can blame men for many of these problems as well. For the job application thing most of those business owners were probably men. So men were basically turning down applications from other men, whether that be political reasons or they just want to have a woman around. I would have to also wonder was he sending out applications in San Francisco or was this Boise Idaho? That could make a huge difference. As far as construction and the trades it’s still 99% male. Same as the fire department, and the military is probably like 80 percent. As for Universities they’ve always been leftist, feminist piss hole, but nothing is stopping the average guy from getting into some kind of university to get that most likely worthless degree. There are always the Chrisitan conservative schools like Bob Jones and Pensacola Christian College or the Mormon Brigham Young University, and there are still some state Universities that aren’t super liberal. But nobody seems to want to go to those. They’d rather go to some piss hole like Berkeley, get discriminated against and act surprised.

As far as feminist trashing talking online. I never really venture into their spaces that much, but in the few times that I have it didn’t really seem that extreme apart from being the usual leftist SJW girl power crap, which is extreme in that sense. When guys are unable to get a decent women or any women in the U.S. I think it’s not really accurate to just blame feminism. Women are just supremely picky because they can be. They have hordes of horny betas hitting on them constantly. They aren’t even remotely thirsty as the average guy, so they have the power in that regard. If someone wants what you have a thousand times more than what you have to offer who has the power in that situation? So is that really feminism, or is that just simply having more options? And then when they whore around is that really feminism or is that just bad behavior? I chalk it up as terrible behavior but not really feminism. The so called traditional women whore around plenty.

Also, women can be a lot more independent because of the white man’s technology. They can live in a gate community with security guards, pay blue collar men to fix their cars and houses, work from home on the computer and order their groceries online etc.. so if they don’t need a husband to get all of that done and they aren’t even that interested that much to begin with why would they? Don’t get me wrong I definitely think feminism is a big problem, but many of these relationship issues that men are having don’t necessarily boil down to feminism. A lot of them can just be boiled to down to immoral behavior, selfishness, laziness and the fact that they have so many options.