Has anyone here been a con or done time in prison? (CA, USA)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Banano wrote:Do people get all f***ed in the ass in prisons or it is myth?
Can you ask to get your own room as you dont want to get abused
Watch the video above, a white kid in the video got gang raped by 7 men, then later on mutilated and killed. And no, generally you can't pick your celle, but if you know your celle is a fag, a rapist, a pedophile, or he is of a race you don't like, you can protest and refuse to cell with the guy.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

ladislav wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:I don' think any one here has been to prison considering the fact that you can not have a felony to obtain a passport.
Wait a minute. You mean after you have served a sentence, you cannot travel abroad ever?

I just got this info from Ask.com

You CAN travel if you have a criminal record - HOWEVER - if you are on parole or probation the court will probably place restrictions on your travel so that you don't leave the court's jurisdiction in an attempt to avoid the surveillance and control of either the court or your parole/probation officer.
If you are referring to being prevented from entering other countries because of a criminal record - that is that nations privilege to do so. They have enough of their own homegrown criminals to dealwith without allowing anymore into their country.
If you catch a felony you absolutely can not have a passport period.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

^^ Or a licence to carry a gun.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Has anyone here been a co or done time in prison?(Cali,

Post by Jester »

TruthOrConsequences wrote:I know that in Cali it's broken down to Blacks(Crips & Bloods), Surenos, Nortenos, Whites(AB & NLR) and others(Asians/Natives/Polynesians). What if you're Italian or Eastern European? I don't think the whites are too keen on those. What if you're Middle-Eastern or Indian? Who are you supposed to run with? Or do they just automatically put you in PC?[/b]
I doubt you get PC for your race.

From someone I know:

In L.A. County lockup, middle easterners can hang with whites, but also are okay hanging with Mexicans.

Whites and Mexicans could talk to each other, at least the Sureno Mexicans, unless there was trouble for a day or two.

Blacks were treated as an unfriendly, alien race, no contact by any other race.

I realize that County is not the same as the state pen - which must be much worse.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

^^ From what I know (about Cali prisons) the Northern Mexicans (Nuestra Familia) are at war with the Southern Mexicans; they are rival enemies.

The thing is, due to Nuestra Familias war with the LARGE Southern Mexican gang, Nuestra Familia, due to strategic reasons, have been known to side with the crips/bloods when they battle the Surenos.

Also, nobody is more alien then homosexuals, guys who come in for child molestation, or men who raped or killed a woman. It's "green light" on all those guys no matter what race.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on May 2nd, 2012, 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Anyhow, I made it a point not to EVER go to prison. As a young guy, if you wind up in prison, all you are is a pawn/disposable foot solider and you have no choice but to take orders from the top men who are usually doing life so the don't care.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Addendum:

I have no doubt in my mind that 2pac was given the greenlight by the US Government. That man was bringing peace between blacks and Mexicans.

Rare S*** from 1995!

TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

First, I don't understand why the f**k someone had to change the topic. The original topic said:"Has anyone on here been a co or done time in prison?" CO = correctional officer.

Second, I do know about Whites and Surenos siding with each against the Blacks and Others, but what happens if some dude from Hungary or Yugoslavia winds up in jail? Is he going to be protected by the Whites? I highly doubt that. I know that in Russia, the so-called 'evil empire', foreigners have their own prisons where they actually have better amenities than some of the regular prisons, but I don't think that's the case here in the US.

zboy1, I wouldn't worry about Asians, man. The Asian gang members are pretty numerous in the states, especially on the West Coast.
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Quote:
"The United States has less than 5 percent of the world's population. But it has almost a quarter of the world's prisoners."

Laugh my ass off!!!

Wow, sounds like a great country.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »