Why aren't men in real life raging and going berserk?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes I also wonder this same question.

TENS OF MILLIONS of American men have had their lives destroyed by feminists, through false DV and false rape accusations, financially destroyed through alimony and support payments, and had their children kidnapped by their ex wives and forbidden contact or custody.

The question I am wondering is- why hasn't any of these men simply flipped out and picked up a machine gun, walked into a crowded area, and just started shooting and kill like 200 people?

I guess American men are just such pussies, that even AFTER so much criminal abuse from women, they won't even so much as protest.

Really, western men make me disgusted. They are such pathetic pussies. Anyway, they DESERVE their slavery and abuse, because they refuse to stand up to the women and the government who are abusing them.

Just a bunch of little f***ing pussies. Western men are weak little faggots.
Truth be told, the problem is not with women, but with government. If the divorce courts would just f**k off, and prostitution was legalized, male and female relations would go back to some degree of normalcy.
The government is certainly NOT going to stop the anti-male divorce courts anytime soon. They are INTENTIONALLY trying to destroy men's lives, so in order to destabilize society and create a police state.

As for prostitution, western women will never let it be legalized, since it will disempower them. At the same tiem though, you can go to Asian parlours and get massages. So prostitution is kind of accepted in America, although not fully legal.

Just don't ever marry a woman in America. That is like suicide.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes I also wonder this same question.

TENS OF MILLIONS of American men have had their lives destroyed by feminists, through false DV and false rape accusations, financially destroyed through alimony and support payments, and had their children kidnapped by their ex wives and forbidden contact or custody.

The question I am wondering is- why hasn't any of these men simply flipped out and picked up a machine gun, walked into a crowded area, and just started shooting and kill like 200 people?

I guess American men are just such pussies, that even AFTER so much criminal abuse from women, they won't even so much as protest.

Really, western men make me disgusted. They are such pathetic pussies. Anyway, they DESERVE their slavery and abuse, because they refuse to stand up to the women and the government who are abusing them.

Just a bunch of little f***ing pussies. Western men are weak little faggots.
Truth be told, the problem is not with women, but with government. If the divorce courts would just f**k off, and prostitution was legalized, male and female relations would go back to some degree of normalcy.
The government is certainly NOT going to stop the anti-male divorce courts anytime soon. They are INTENTIONALLY trying to destroy men's lives, so in order to destabilize society and create a police state.

As for prostitution, western women will never let it be legalized, since it will disempower them. At the same tiem though, you can go to Asian parlours and get massages. So prostitution is kind of accepted in America, although not fully legal.

Just don't ever marry a woman in America. That is like suicide.
And don't forget that the current divorce court system not only confers a lot of power on the undeserving, it makes them rich too. I've never seen a more effective way of enslaving men than the so-called family courts, which are not true family courts but 'women-and-children-first' courts that operate at the expense of men. In most Western countries, Canada and the US particularly, there is no such thing as a justice system. But there is a legal system. I'm so damned glad my divorce happened quickly and cheaply, without lawyers or any real drama, and I got away clean without having to make support payments of any kind.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Well I am still shocked as to why more men are not totally snapping and just going on killing sprees. I know that if my life was financially ruined in divorce by some woman and my children were kidnapped from me, I'd probably lose it and go on a rampage!

I guess most American men are just such pussies that they won't even protest, even when such obvious crimes have been committed against them.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

OzGuy wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Oh don't I know that! Shit, man! Back in 2009, I was jumped by 6 Aussies in Cuzco, Perú after they were popping a lot of shit (i.e. talking disrespectfully crazy about me).
One tried to knock me out in the dark, but ducked it and 4 200-lb. Aussie drunken males pounced on me and were on top of me trying to annihilate me but I pushed off all 800 lbs of drunken testosterone and ran off to the other side of the hostel decidedly to fight them one by one. One tried to box me, I dropped one hard in the side of the head before I lost balance and got stomped on by 4 other Aussies.

All westerners and Peruvian hotel workers (all this took place at a hostel that had alot of Anglosphere backpackers) were standing around watching me getting my ass handed to me although I hardly handed some back. I heard one AW laugh. (Typical response from a vile caustic POS like that). And one American dude big as I was came in and started pulling them off me as I was out of breath at 5 miles from sea level fighting guys whom were in top shape smaller athletic guys when I wasn't.

Although I got pwned, I'm glad they didn't call the police like western societies do. It's too bad I didn't have a macheta and/or if I were in a drunken state instead of an unprepared state, then I would have fought them better.
Sad thing is your story isn't just an isolated incident. In Australia drunks just roam the streets looking for fights with random people. This includes women too (its increasing over the years), but more common in men. I have a friend who was just minding his own business when out late one night, and 4 guys decided they would try and fight him for no reason. They cornered him, knocked him to the ground and kept punching him in the face.

A lot of bogans here are incredibly racist. If its obvious that you're from another country (eg different skin colour) then I strongly advise not to go out late at night on the streets here. You will have a much higher chance of being bashed up for no reason.
When I was in Aussie, that never happened to me. It had happened to me when I was in Cuzco, Perú and while we were spewing obscenities at each other before it had become physical, I found out that they were Aussie. It was pretty cowardice of them to gang up on me because I had no reinforcements, and they knew that because I saw them for two days in row (they must have known I came by myself after two days of observation). But I stood up for myself although I could have easily ignored them. Ironically, earlier that day, I had transferred money from my Filipino bank to my Peruvian account successfully that day so why in the f**k have I decided to fall for their advances. LOL

Oh well, it wasn't that bad. It wasn't the first time I was outnumbered. But it was the first time i fought at such high sea level. Damn I didn't realize that it was that hard being a bigger dude with less O2 at that level to fight. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
dreamingawake09
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamingawake09 »

Why I as a man, am not going crazy? I learnt that having a cool head will always prevail. I'm only 21 with a year left in my degree and will most likely do my Masters degree abroad in Latin America to focus on Afro-Latin history and culture. After being apart of a documentary crew in Mexico City and visiting Costa Chica(which has the largest amount of Afro-Mexicans) I want to go and do more research.

No need to rage as I'm still young and able, with nothing tying me down.

Edit: Plus I met some amazing women while I was out there, especially the Afro-Mexicanas, stunning and were quite intelligent as well. :)
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Re: Why aren't men in real life raging and going berserk?

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

WuFan wrote:Nobody is getting laid.

If they do it´s more often than not with women below their league that treats them like shit because she has 100000000 other options.

Unless you´re in the 1% of looks or money as a man you are basically disposable trash in America.

If you are born with a p***y you don´t even need to buy a fridge. Even if you´re a fat below average looking woman you could have good looking guys take you out to dinner every day of the week and shower you with gifts.

You´d think men would be raising hell and stuffing women into cages to teach them a lesson. Yet you see more and more manginas everyday.

Unbelievable IMO.
You're right, of course. But men *do* go berserk because of the way they are so badly treated by women and society. Consider the example of Marc Lépine, a student at l'ecole polytechnique in Montreal, Canada. On December 6, 1989, he went to the campus with a gun, killed six female engineering students and wounded 13 others. Before he went on his rampage, he yelled, "You're all a bunch of feminists!" On many occasions before the shooting, people who knew Lépine recalled that he had often said "Feminists have always ruined my life."

At the school, Lépine was anything but an underachiever, and was achieving top marks in most of his courses. But he was also known as a somewhat troubled man, a shy loner who didn't drink, do drugs, or smoke.

Every year since the shooting, the news media in Canada have made a point of memorializing the shootings and focussing on the women involved, but little or no attention is given to Lépine and why he did what he did. There's a reason why the pro-feminist media in Canada do this. It's to remind everyone that men are inherently evil creatures and worthless, and that women are the only people in society who are abused, killed, or otherwise given a raw deal.

My reading of the Lépine situation is that Lépine probably had some legitimate grievances, and they weren't being addressed. It's also clear to me that he likely had some mental and emotional issues that also needed to be dealt with. If he had been a woman, there is no question that all the stops would have been pulled to ensure that the appropriate help and support was given. But, because he was a man, he was ignored and left to fend on his own. I've often wondered if the six women who were killed would be still alive today if someone had reached out to him in a concrete way and made it plain that he was a valued member of society and that he belonged.

Now, none of what I've said here is meant to condone Lépine's actions. Clearly, what he did was horrible and an entirely inappropriate way to deal with problems. But it is meant to show that I fully understand where he was coming from, and that I also understand that society (and those closest to Lépine) were utterly negligent, if not criminally so, in making sure that he got help and support - especially when it was well known that he had issues.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 9th, 2012, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:Consider the example of Marc Lépine, a student at l'ecole polytechnique in Montreal, Canada. On December 6, 1989, he went to the campus with a gun, killed six female engineering students and wounded 13 others. Before he went on his rampage, he yelled, "You're all a bunch of feminists!" On many occasions before the shooting, people who knew Lépine recalled that he had often said "Feminists have always ruined my life."
I was a teenager when this had occurred. I grew up 5 hours south of Montreal, in eastern MA.

All I remember from that incident was the Seven Sister college newpapers putting out articles that 'Every man is like Lepine, a natural born serial killer of women'.

Yep, that was a wake up call for me. Since then, I'd slowly stopped buying into propaganda from Femi-nazis.