Orthodox Christianity is Neoplatonic,Patriarchal and anti-semitic Hence why I'm joining it

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Orthodox Christianity is Neoplatonic,Patriarchal and anti-semitic Hence why I'm joining it

Post by 88jose88 »

For a long time,I couldn't get over the illogicality of modern christianity,it's cultural irrelevance and it's love for the Jews.

Orthodox Christianity is very different:

1.it is neoplatonic.God,although 3 in 1 essence,is utterly transcendant and changeless to his grace or energies,which are also God,but not the transcendant Triune God,despite being uncreated and him dwelling in them.it is thus almost Pagan and henotheistic and conforms with Sadrian metaphysics.

it is not the crude,crass 'God'of jews and Protestants,nor the stolen metaphysics of Plato,Aristotle and politinus crammed into a illogical and Very Latin (Divine simplicity)understanding of God(Muslim Tawheed essentially).

it just makes sense.it is both mystical and intellectual and logical.

2.The Liturgy.The liturgy is like being in heaven itself,as the Liturgy is a mystical ascent into heaven and ascent to Christ,the God-man.The liturgy comes directly from the apostles in Jerusalem and is based on second temple mysticism before Kabbalah.

3.Icons.Icons and their Veneration are found in the Bible,as is bowing down to the Saints and their service rendered unto them.It's in the book of Daniel,Revelation and Psalms.Protestantism forbids this,against God's word,which commands us to bow down to licit images and prototypes of Deified Humans that reign now with christ,and the angels bow down to in revelation.I used to think icon veneration was based only on tradition,but it's Biblical,as is serving and bowing down the Saints.Like the prophecy from God to Joseph that his brothers would bow down to him,the licit image,as a prophet of God,and as Esau was prophecied to do unto Jacob,another licit image.

4.Talismans.I have tried many Satanic(Read:Pagan) non-christian Talismans,and they worked.if the power of the devil is so powerful,how much more lawful iconic talismans which are blessed in Jesus Name by a servant of christ,the Hesychasts or monks.Talismans of scripture go back to the days of early christianity pre-nicene,and even further to Ancient Israel.

5.Traditionalism.While I don't mind marrying a Catholic or protestant woman,if I ever do find a girl i9n a orthodeox church,she will be for the most part,if she is sincere,as good as they come among modern women today.

6.Hesychasm.I love Hesychasm and I have felt God's tangible presence when hearing Hesychastic prayers,that actually imparted Grace unto me and have changed my heart to be a from a resenting fearful slave to christ,to a lover of christ and a Fanatic in the Holy Spirit for boundless Love for all humans.I used to be a nasty person,I was blind to it,but when I started praqcticing the Hesychastic tradition,I actually saw God's Grace change a sinner unto a sincere person.

7.Politics.Orthodoxy is the only active and influential tradition that will save the West.Russia after all ,is the Third rome.

While Putin is a Jew,and not orthodox,most russians are orthodox and they are the only force of Good in this antichrist world run by the masonic beast America(A kabbalistic name)ran by by the Satanist jews Henry makow expose Judaism to be.

8.St.John of Krtosntadt.Prayers to St.John of Kronstadt have freed me from demonic dreams,rape and suffocation before,and I slept without a single disturbance.Meanwhile,asking lalitha,shiva,enki,allah and vajrayogini for protection did nothing.that shows me alot.

9.Jews.Jews are damnable in orthodoxy,they're satanic christ killers like Galatians and Revelations say to the real orthodox churches and are responsible for the massacre of tens of millions of us under the bolsheviks.protestantism worships israel,even as their commiting a blatant child murderous genocide,while orthodoxy has always stood for palestine and christian-muslim brotherhood.

10.Contradictions in the Bible:

in orthodoxy,the bible is only inerrant insofar it teaches salvation.and the prophets were told in riddles and dreams,while Christ spoke every word from the father clearly,as did moses when imparting words directly from God.this explains the biblical nonsense and shows that there are higher degrees of authority in the bible,as it is not error so much as teaching things that are riddled as God said he speaks to the prophets to aaron and miriam when they thought they could question prophet moses the direct contactee with the divine energies.

11.It is pro-white.Pro-nationalism for every nation.it's view is that God established natural borders between nations to keep us seperate yet united.

12.it is not the weak cucked religion of turn the other cheek to your satanic opressors while fighting mighty like david for the sake of the jews.it is jesus whipped the jews outside the temple and damned them and taught us to raise the sword in holy Crusades to defend what is right.I have always admired the muslims for this and now I have a christianity which offers this.the only orthodox kingdom ran by priests was a EMPIRE that fought the Jihadists until the bitter end.They would carry authentic items from christ and miracle working icons into the battlefield.

13.the romans and protestants always defended the jews.rome defended jewry for a long time and helped establish crypto-judaism,the basis for it's kabbalistic jesuit order that runs that church today and for a few centuries since Loyola the crypto-jew kabbalist.

when jews would murder and drink the blood of christian children in the east,they were porgromed by the priests and not defended.I don't agree with pogroms,but it is kinda based.

well,that's some of the reasons I'm a catechumen in the orthodox church.
Last edited by 88jose88 on May 6th, 2024, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: Orthodox Christianity is Neoplatonic,Patriarchal and anti-semitic Hence why I'm joining it

Post by 88jose88 »

oh I forgot to say We are the True jews and Israelites in orthodoxy.israel is the church,not the race of turks that became ashkenazim and the arabs that converted to judaism known as mizrahim.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Orthodox Christianity is Neoplatonic,Patriarchal and anti-semitic Hence why I'm joining it

Post by Winston »

Are the Greek Orthodox and Russian Orthodox church the same religion?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Winston wrote:
May 6th, 2024, 11:41 pm
Yes.they are both Chalcedonian orthodoxy.they are in schism since 2020 though.

I follow the Russian orthodox church of america(ROA) which is seperate from the KGB russian church that is very corrupt.Or the bishop of constantinople which is a ecumenist heretical CIA Asset.

I wanted to at one time-Join the Russian Amish-as they are under the ROA since the 90s and live great lives in pennsylvania and south america.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Orthodox Christianity is red pill. Protestantism is shallow. Pentecostalism is satanic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
May 7th, 2024, 9:22 am
Winston wrote:
May 6th, 2024, 11:41 pm
Yes.they are both Chalcedonian orthodoxy.they are in schism since 2020 though.
Isn't it that some RO are in communion with Byzantium and some are not, split over whether Ukrainian Eastern Orthodoxy can have a measure of independence?

Anyway, 88jose88, the reasons mentioned in the title of this thread are no reason to choose a religion, IMO.

Did you get raped at night in your sleep by demons? I know someone that had been into eastern mysticism in his younger days that had experienced that, and not some hot female spirit either. Later, he became a missionary.

What scriptures were you talking about in regard to veneration?

A word for prostration is traditionally translated 'worship' in English, though that might not best capture the meaning.