A Warning to Men Over 40

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

A Warning to Men Over 40

Post by kangarunner »

A Warning For Men In America (40+ YEARS OLD)

1. There is a problem. (The culture has changed.)
2. You are alone. (Everone is isolated. There's no community.)
3. No one will talk to you. (Conversations are rare.)
4. No one will date you. (Phones ruined everything.)
5. You have no value in the U.S. (Even if you're a millionaire, no one cares.)
6. There is a solution. (There is hope!)
7. Come to the Philippines. (Life is just better here!)
8. Start a new adventure. (It's not too LATE! Make it happen.)

The Real Reason America Doesn't Love You When You Turn 40 - Go Where You're Valued

Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: A Warning to Men Over 40

Post by Roccia »

should be A Warning For ALL Men In Cuckmerica who arent chad (ALL YEARS OLD)
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: A Warning to Men Over 40

Post by kangarunner »

Here are some of the comments:
@setecastronomy365
11 days ago (edited)
I’m a successful businessman and bartenders, waitresses, neighbors, and even my priest won’t talk to me in the US. Then I come to the Philippines and talk to people everyday. America has a huge problem!
@kanointhephilippines8082
11 days ago
The Philippines is a wonderful country to call home but it's not for everyone. IMHO if you think it may be a possible retirement location study the country and plan a few week vacation here to travel to the spots you think may suite you. Return home to your country and let the trip sink in for a few weeks before you decide anything. If you decide to retire here come with lowered expectations and do not force anything when you arrive especially relationships. Take the first year to get your visa sorted, get transportation and learn about the Island you are on. Find all the places that interest you and learn about life here. No matter what it takes 12-16 months to fully understand the culture here and how you fit in. Go slow with all relationships even fellow expats who appear to be like minded. You will most likely move a few times in your first few years looking for that quiet comfortable place and your first girl here will most likely not be the one you settle with. The guys I see who struggle here go way too fast with everything, slow down and enjoy the journey. It will all happen in time, trust me.
@gerald2263
10 days ago
I'm a Filipino. My advise to foreigners who are new to the Philippines, don't enter in a relationship with a Filipina, take your time, enjoy life here. The sooner you adjust to the culture, the better you'll understand a Filipina. The moment money becomes an issue with a Filipina, it's time to run as far as you can. Angeles city is not a place to look for a Filipina to have a serious relationship with. It's better to look for a Filipina who's earning enough money for herself and her dependents (parents and minor siblings).
@rickyusa1000
11 days ago
Good list. Dating in the US for guys 45+ is dismal. Women over 40 are far more mercenary than Filipinas. If they're in the dating pool they're either single moms who are after a guy who's in the daddy business, or women who only want a guy who will help their financial situation. If you don't make more money than she does, get lost! Rich guys can get a trophy wife/girlfriend but she'll probably be doing the pool guy or her personal trainer. The virus only made the isolation worse. My first trip to the Philippines was in 2007 when I was 48 and I've never been the same. Now I'm retired and getting things wrapped up over here. Then the adventure starts!
@KingSausage74
11 days ago
I'm 49 now. At 40 I lost total interest in dating and am pretty much use to being single. Not looking for love but at some point i do want to travel.
@maeanddave
11 days ago
Being in that age group I experienced each of those. A man is invisible past a certain age especially if you have kids regardless how much money the man has. I have the big house, nice car, lots of cash but since I had kids, the women blew me off. The women are all holding out for a .001% guy that certainly wouldn't date less than a 10. They are delusional.

That's the sad reality and it applies to even younger single guys being held to a near impossible standard. The contrast to the Philippines is shocking.
@jefferywinchester5830
11 days ago
I can ask a woman out here in the States and within 30 minutes she can check her social media and dating apps and find 100 more just like me. When you're in abundance like that or perceived abundance rather you have very little value and yes it sucks as dating apps have ruined dating for average men. See ya in Angeles City next month 👊