i had a diaper on outside, didnt know it was visible through my pants. people laughed at me.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

i had a diaper on outside, didnt know it was visible through my pants. people laughed at me.

Post by Roccia »

I'm being f***ing serious when I say this. I did wear a diaper today, and the reason was because of the damn meds I was taking it kept making me have a very loose bladder. I kept pissing for no f***ing reason Idk wtf is going on today.
I went outside for the first time in a while.
Went to the grocery store, I was wondering why people were laughing at me as I was walking.
They laughed with no remorse.

As I got home, and was talking to my mom. I turned around and walked away. She started laughing and asked me if I was wearing a diaper or if my ass was just melting from my body.
I told her I was wearing a diaper, she knows about my bladder issues. She told me it was extremely visible through my pants.

All those people saw my diaper. I am never f***ing going outside again.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: i had a diaper on outside, didnt know it was visible through my pants. people laughed at me.

Post by MrMan »

Roccia wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 8:48 am
I'm being f***ing serious when I say this. I did wear a diaper today, and the reason was because of the damn meds I was taking it kept making me have a very loose bladder. I kept pissing for no f***ing reason Idk wtf is going on today.
Went to the grocery store, I was wondering why people were laughing at me as I was walking.

As I got home, and was talking to my mom. I turned around and walked away. She started laughing and asked me if I was wearing a diaper or if my ass was just melting from my body.
I told her I was wearing a diaper, she knows about my bladder issues. She told me it was extremely visible through my pants.

Were they strangers?

Just wear a disguise the next time you wear a diaper. Get a Mission Impossible mask to look like another forum poster.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: i had a diaper on outside, didnt know it was visible through my pants. people laughed at me.

Post by Roccia »

MrMan wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 2:12 pm
Roccia wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 8:48 am

Were they strangers?

Just wear a disguise the next time you wear a diaper. Get a Mission Impossible mask to look like another forum poster.

it sucks because its a local store and they see me all the time.