American men in Iran

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

American men in Iran

Post by 69ixine »

Persian girls of darker complexion worship nordic white guys.they love american men too.

OTOH,a iranian said lighter haired and eyed iranian women worship persian men with darker traits.persian women with light hair are more exotic than white women.as are light haired afghan women.my first crush that broke me was my best friend a redhaired Dari afghan girl named Sahar.my best friend hamid's younger sister.he would of killed me if something occured anyway.

They were both close to me,but Sahar liked my filipino-irish hapa friend.she did think I was goodlooking back then tho.she looked totally white tho,not those exotic beautiful iranic feats on women.

anyway,as an american iranian youth will welcome you and you have a huge boost in status.

I look persian so would not stick out,but once i open my mouth it would be game over(in a good way,aka slaying).persian girls like persian guys anyway,unlike arab women who hate savage arab men.

especially if you're not a muslim.

from y research over ten yrs ago,is that Rasht people are least religious.Tehran is irreligious.shiraz is promiscuous and isfahan too.

but I avoid those latter cities due to high jewish genes.

Persian food is the best on earth,only afghan is better.

it is clean and orderly.

pretending to be muslim and getting mu'tah marriage is also an option with hookers.

mullah is a hypocrite,low lust brain.

like muhammad.

but sex is available in many ways if you're witty.

Persian girls are slutty but make great girlfriends.I know weird paradox.

they're just easy and love to party/fun .

they're smart and sophisticated.

they're good hearted too

persians,being aryan,are the only civilized middle eastern people.

syrians and lebanese are cool too.but not as sophisticated.I mean as in rich in culture.they're secular and kind tho.

Persian girls and guys welcome black people.

East asians are well liked.gulf arabs are hated,iraqis too but less.

levantine arabs are liked even by persian secular nationalists.especially if not islamic.

a latino mestizo would be exotic on a whole nother level is goodlooking.

indian guys with dark or brown skin are looked down upon.they're seen as savages.

persians like everyone but the aryan has a inherent disgust towards the dravidian-weddoid.

it's funny how some persian girls and guys will sleep with black people and see them as exotic,but look down on weddoids.

Persians don't hate anyone but they know their culture-especially before islam-is superior.

only 32% of iranians are shia muslims.half of persians are non-muslim.7% are zoroastrian.
Last edited by 69ixine on May 31st, 2023, 3:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: American men in iran

Post by 69ixine »

scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

these types of girls are sophisticated and sublime looking and acting

I laugh at people that want a muslim arab donkey as a wife.arabs are dumb.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

iranian feminists just want freedom from oppresion from islamic men.it's not the give me enslave you man-hate as in the west.

I support feminists in Persia.They deserve freedom,unlike white and black american women who need to be put back in their place with shariah law.

Western women are wciked and do not deserve rights.

Persian women are feminine and good hearted and deserve freedom on every level.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yeah Iranians= Persians are way different than Arabs. Some of their women are hot.
Iran is not some backward desert theocratic dictatorship portrayed in Western media. Persians are not Arabs and have series of empires and they were the ones who wrote the first "human rights" in ancient history. And Iran prior to 1970's was just as modern as in Western Europe and America.

Iranians I find were very nice, intelligent and patient people. I hope to visit there some day but they are under Sanctions by the U.S.

Indigo Traveller in Iran.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U3-7Ey ... oTraveller
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 31st, 2023, 3:02 pm
Yeah Iranians= Persians are way different than Arabs. Some of their women are hot.
Iran is not some backward desert theocratic dictatorship portrayed in Western media. Persians are not Arabs and have series of empires and they were the ones who wrote the first "human rights" in ancient history. And Iran prior to 1970's was just as modern as in Western Europe and America.

Iranians I find were very nice, intelligent and patient people. I hope to visit there some day but they are under Sanctions by the U.S.

Indigo Traveller in Iran.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U3-7Ey ... oTraveller
Arabs even before islam were lizard eating savages.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Check this out
Iran in the 1970's. Feels like your in a Southern European country. This was before 1979 Religious Revolution when everything went hell in a hand basket.

Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: American men in Iran

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this Rick Steves travel video in Iran. He talks to a lot of young girls and college girls in this episode. They look friendly and not stuck up or spoiled or paranoid. Of course he isn't allowed to date any of them since Muslim laws are strict, but they look talkative and friendly it seems. Iran looks exotic too. Even though it's strict, at least it's not degenerate or spoiled or soulless like America is. What do you think @galii? Are girls in Turkey this friendly and innocent and approachable too?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
October 25th, 2023, 9:16 pm
Wow check out this Rick Steves travel video in Iran. He talks to a lot of young girls and college girls in this episode. They look friendly and not stuck up or spoiled or paranoid. Of course he isn't allowed to date any of them since Muslim laws are strict, but they look talkative and friendly it seems. Iran looks exotic too. Even though it's strict, at least it's not degenerate or spoiled or soulless like America is. What do you think @galii? Are girls in Turkey this friendly and innocent and approachable too?

Ask youtube and reddit
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I had an Iranian roomate many years ago. She was very smart and helpful.