The Animal Civil Rights Movement: Are You Dogpilled?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Animal Civil Rights Movement: Are You Dogpilled?

Post by Tsar »

At 16:35, the guy talks about an important fact:
There are more forums on the internet for girls to discuss bestiality and their fantasies about it, than there are forums about girls who want a man that's a virgin.

How's that for a Dogpill fact!

Read the comments on this YouTube video and watch how the woman and her dog act:
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WEF Says It's Time To Legalize Sex and Marriage With Animals To Promote Inclusion

https://newspunch.com/wef-says-its-time ... inclusion/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I was reading a conspiracy news website and then I saw that headline. I read it and the real life events sounded similar to my satire story. The only way to prepare for something and prevent it from happening, is awareness and to educate people about it.

I was reading HenryMakow after Kalinago shared links about a man marrying an Indian girl because the West has terrible females. I forgot all about reading that site but I use to visit it very often. One of the top articles with an outlink was discussing it.

Everyone knows that it's coming to the Western World.

I should probably checkout Google search trends relating to keywords and other more reliable indicators of the trend for the overall population.

Many people who are good at reading all the signs knows that it's coming very soon to the mainstream population.